What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Panthers at Redskins (1 Viewer)

7 plays inside the 10 and they finally get a TD that stands.

Griffin owners are pissed it wasn't him.

Not a Redskin fan nor an RG owner, but if I was either I would be concerned about the Shanahan's play calling. They have a stud between the tackles ZBS runner and they consistenly get cute on short yardage and goal line packages. Let your workhorse work like a horse and keep your damn QB's jersey clean.

Mathematically, going for it on 4th and goal from the 2 is absolutely, positively, 100% the right call in probably 95% of game situations (I.e. don't do it when trailing by 2 with 3 seconds left in the game).
Mathematically, calling a straight QB run with no pitch or pass option has about a 1% chance of success or less. Horrible, horrible play call.

Mathematically, going for it on 4th and goal from the 2 is absolutely, positively, 100% the right call in probably 95% of game situations (I.e. don't do it when trailing by 2 with 3 seconds left in the game).
Mathematically, calling a straight QB run with no pitch or pass option has about a 1% chance of success or less. Horrible, horrible play call.
Um....no.Fail.

'Warrior said:
'TxBuckeye said:
Um....no.Fail.
Give up on the season if you paid good money to witness bad football. Go ahead. Between coaches calling stretch running plays near the goal line and defensive backs giving Carolina quarterback Cam Newton’s wide receivers 10-yard cushions, you have the right as a disenchanted fan to quit on this team’s prospects for the year.
Apparently the pro writers agree with me. So yes, FAIL yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread