What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Olsen/R Mathews for Langford/Hyde (1 Viewer)

bigpun87

Footballguy
Standard scoring, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

Rodgers

Gurley, Mathews, D Washington, Drake, Ameer

Nelson, Diggs, Flloyd, T Williams

Gronk Olsen

I was offered Hyde/Langford for Olsen and Mathews

This helps my RB Depth and with Gronk I don't really need Olsen. Would you do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
So u are trading Langford for Olsen. Langford may not even stay as a starter. I'd  shop around 

Agree with @atcdav. Mathews is definitely a better player than Langford, and possibly even better than Hyde.  You should be able to do better if you're planning to trade away Olsen.  Heck, see if you can get someone like Zeke Elliot in exchange for Gronk!

While that's not a bad offer, I agree that you should shop Olsen around.  TE is a mess right now and Olsen is a solid option every week.  I would want something better.

I would not.  Gronk is just getting healthy and is always questionable.  You can always flex Olsen when Gronk is playing.  I don't mind the concept of this type of trade for your team but Langford's value is sketchy at this point so I would want a better player in stead of Langford.

Definitely would not do this trade.  You're giving up the two best players in this.  I'd be flexing Olsen if I couldn't find a better trade partner.  Or wait until Gronk has a good game again and sell him for Anderson or Elliott, or package Gronk + something for a huge upgrade at WR or RB. 

Users who are viewing this thread