What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Olivia Munn (1 Viewer)

Check out the new issue of Complex. I can't see these pics at work, so if these are the pics from that issue, I apologize.

Apparently there was a live attack of the show and she blurted out the word #### (poop) and they weren't able to drop the audio in time.

After further review of those pics...

I would sooooooo humiliate and abuse her.

Last edited by a moderator:
C: Are you sexually adventurous?

Olivia Munn: I can’t bring in another girl. I can’t have sex with people that I’m not emotionally attached to. And the thought of going down on a girl grosses me out. But if a guy says, like, “I want to stick this carrot in your ###,” I would be like, “Well…if that really turns you on….”
:hot: :soulmate:

There is a video on the Complex website where she is playing some Wii games with the editors. She beats one of the guys in bowling then goes on to challenge another in Wii Boxing.

On the line............................ sex in a very uncomfortable place :hot: (not the back seat of a volkwagon).

Can't locate the video at the moment due to being at work. Will try to update if it is not found by someone else when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't call her the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's actually pretty funny on Attack of the Show (G4's daily tech/pop news show).

Hey Everybody!

The only time I've seen her on Attack of the Show she looked uncomfortable discussing sex. My diagnosis is "real life prude."

There's a good clip of her out there discussing the teabagging physics on halo with some halo pro. The guy's playing halo while they're interviewing him.

Meanwhile the guy is so into playing halo (granted, it was the first day they release halo 3) she asks about what he would do if she took off her shirt and waved her goodies around. He's like "yeah I'd just keep playing Halo." Neg or just :thumbup: .

Users who are viewing this thread