What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official - Waffle House brawl thread *** (1 Viewer)

Somewhere, the snooty maitre'd from Ferris Bueller's Day Off is watching this and muttering to himself, "I weep for the future."

Sorry, one more old fart tangent.

That girl does have some skills. Good chance those were taught to her by somebody that loved her. Most likely hoping she could defend herself in this world.

We don't know what started this, but those upper cuts were thrown on someone that came at her after a major act of aggression (throwing glass salt shakers), then after that fell off a counter and was held back by somebody else. Best I could tell she was throwing blows to a dazed, constrained, defenseless woman. Maybe an idiot that started it, but still very much dazed, constrained, and defenseless.

Anyway, whoever loved her enough to help her learn this skill, I doubt this was the scenario they were training her for (unless that person is just an idiot that knows how to fight, which is plausible).
Ms dazed and defenseless should’ve thought of that before she climbed over the counter

I like when she kinda stops occasionally to check where she is in the story. When she remembers the combatants by using her fingers (ummm let's see, dreads...leopard pants.....girl who fell....heavy set girl...), just brilliant. Give this girl a radio show

She used the term blackballed but it sounds more like that Waffle House location put a franchise tag on here since she indicated in the video that she would be able to go back and work at that one location. Clearly worth the tag though now I doubt they could fit her under the salary cap.

-QG

I do hope that she is fortunate with the reps and opportunities she gets - that she doesn't taken for a ride.

Also hope this doesn't turn into a milkshake duck situation like the emu girl that would be a bummer.

-QG

She comes across very grounded in the yt replies even to the folks that were a bit negative (esp about the rambling)

-QG

This was here deft reply to someone who gave to a "don't take this the wrong way"/backhanded compliment:

"I see the compliment in it and thank you...but could you explain a bit of what u ment?"

That is a pretty good way to NOT escalate something.

-QG

I like when she kinda stops occasionally to check where she is in the story. When she remembers the combatants by using her fingers (ummm let's see, dreads...leopard pants.....girl who fell....heavy set girl...), just brilliant. Give this girl a radio show
“Biatch, if you feelin’ like froggy, jump.” 😆

Last edited:
So, true story. I just finally clicked on this thread and saw this is a new thread about this fight that was posted because somehow I hadn't seen anything about this. Why didn't I click on it earlier when I saw it on the first page here in the FFA?

Because I legit thought there was already an official Waffle House fight thread and someone just bumped it for some other new brawl.

We need a Waffle House version of those "folksy" chik-fil-a commercials (y'know the ones where it's like "This customer gave me his kidney"
-QG

All the commentary/memes coming out of that are pretty good. From the chair guy/wrestling commentary added. To the kid who swam in to start throwing wrestling like moves on people.

Some fellas parked their pontoon boat at the spot where the riverboat docks. Security guard told them to move, they walked away. Riverboat cannot dock.

Security guard insists, gets jumped by multiple pontooners. Chaos ensues.

I found the commentary on the various videos to be really disturbing.
An old man doing honest work getting jumped by a gang of drunken thugs in broad daylight disturbed me way more.
Well imo a bunch of drunks, probably thinking they we’re entitled to do whatever they wanted jumped a worker who looked like he really didn’t de-escalate the situation . Tough to tell without audio of the initial interaction. Should have been a police issue with the assumed drunks . The chair shot to the head of the lady is tough to watch but it gets lots of laughs online. I’m still disturbed by the “beat their butts and this is what you get “ commentary. I blame social media . On the plus side no one used any weapons. Just my opinion of course

I found the commentary on the various videos to be really disturbing.
An old man doing honest work getting jumped by a gang of drunken thugs in broad daylight disturbed me way more.
Well imo a bunch of drunks, probably thinking they we’re entitled to do whatever they wanted jumped a worker who looked like he really didn’t de-escalate the situation . Tough to tell without audio of the initial interaction. Should have been a police issue with the assumed drunks . The chair shot to the head of the lady is tough to watch but it gets lots of laughs online. I’m still disturbed by the “beat their butts and this is what you get “ commentary. I blame social media . On the plus side no one used any weapons. Just my opinion of course

Kind of with you on this one. Watching a man punch a woman who is on the ground isn't something I can really chuckle over.

I'm 100% in the FAFO camp on this one.

Glad no one was killed though. I'm pretty sure Alabama has a stand your ground law, and if the old guy was packing he'd have been legally justified to start shooting once he was jumped.

Users who are viewing this thread