What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** Official Super Bowl 50 **** Broncos v. Panthers (1 Viewer)

Will the half time show suck?

• Yes

Votes: 230 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 18.1%

• Total voters
Panthers are young and will be contenders for years. Lots to look forward to. Nothing to hang their heads about.

This is for Pat Bowlen - the best owner in the NFL - the Broncos are at the top of the NFL since he took over in 1983. Its a shame that he cant enjoy this - he is a class act

I'm no panthers fan, and Denver def was incredible. But lots of late hits and no calls on Denver. Better NFL story for the manning clan. And NFL knows it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for Peyton.
Peyton has had zero to do with that teams success this season.
that's ok, he had many seasons where he was the best player in the league and had no defense. Justice
That's not justice. That's luck. Besides, what does just have to do with football.
well deserved second ring. Top five QB ever. And great person. Besting Brady and Cam to get it. Gotta love it

Watch Eli's 5 minute video on ESPN with Hannah Storm. He is Peyton's biggest fan. The dude is a nervous wreck for his brother. He said so in the interview that he's going to be very very nervous watching this game.

Peyton was the main reason for his other 3 SB appearences...nothing wrong with riding your defense for a SB win when you've proved yourself by having one of the greatest QB careers ever.

The better defense won. Epic performance by one of the best Super Bowl defenses I have ever seen.

Wow Denver. Take a bow.

Cam's body language was poor all day. He's a complete front-runner, hamming it up, dabbing, and all that crap when his team is rolling... then essentially pouts all day when the going gets tough. Lost some respect today for Cam.

Terrible refs. Not so much that play but the no call on Ginn was ridiculous.
"Terrible refs" said the fans of the losing superbowl team every single year.
The refs have had a bad game.
I thought this was the best officiated game I've watched in a while. Very few controversial calls
:lmao:
Seriously. Easily saw twelve of the worst calls in playoffs history in this game.

Cam's body language was poor all day. He's a complete front-runner, hamming it up, dabbing, and all that crap when his team is rolling... then essentially pouts all day when the going gets tough. Lost some respect today for Cam.
Him not going after his fumble was inexcusable.

Good for Peyton.
Peyton has had zero to do with that teams success this season.
that's ok, he had many seasons where he was the best player in the league and had no defense. Justice
That's not justice. That's luck. Besides, what does just have to do with football.
well deserved second ring. Top five QB ever. And great person. Besting Brady and Cam to get it. Gotta love it
He cheats on his wife. Great player though.

Users who are viewing this thread