What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

I used to think that this weekend was a prime let down spot for SF - given the way CLE is playing and injuries... SF is going to destroy them. Maybe that is a crazy naive take, but I don't think so.

I hope you're right. Laid the -5 on Tuesday, had a feeling that # was including Watson in the lineup and I had a feeling he might not play. Something is really off with that whole situation.

I find it interesting that sometimes the worse the line gets, the more confident I am in my pick. What I mean by that is, when I saw the 49ers open at just -4 on Monday, my reaction was, “Trap game. Vegas knows something, that line is too good to be true”, and I wasn’t going to touch that game. Now that the 49ers are -9.5, I feel like they probably cover it easily.

The Colts last week is another example. I loved the Colts early in the week when they were -1.5. I actually was much less confident with that pick once the line moved, and they were actually getting 2.5 points. (Fortunately I went with them anyway).
The only reason 49ers didnt cover was injuries. You cant account for that, it was a great pick!:football:
Browns Pro Bowl players Chubb and Bitonio OUT as well as their starting quarterback and LT Jack Conklin

Last edited:
I'm sitting on a parlay which will win me ~$250 with the Charger ML left. Trying to figure out how to hedge and guarantee a win. Dallas ML currently at -130

I'm sitting on a parlay which will win me ~$250 with the Charger ML left. Trying to figure out how to hedge and guarantee a win. Dallas ML currently at -130
Place a bet of 2x your parlay bet on Dallas ML.
If you bet $25 on the parlay, $50 on ML at -130 pays out $88.46. You'll either be +$175 or +$13.46

I have no idea which way to go on this game or total. Been in a huge slump so just taking the DK boost of Ekler and Pollard combine for 100+ rushing at +100
If Herbert can get 400+ yards and 5 TDs with at least 2 to Palmer I can win my fantasy matchup 😆

• Laughing
Reactions: KGB
For better or worse...

KC under 47.5 :pickle:
Fairly big

Rams -6.5:pickle:
My biggest bet

Raiders -3:pickle:

Jets +7:pickle:
Rams -6.5:pickle:
Parlay

Big parlay for fun
49ers -5.5❌
Dolphins -13.5:pickle:
Lions -3:pickle:
Rams - 6.5:pickle:
Jets +7:pickle:
$50 to win $1886 lol

YES! I have no problem bragging about this week!!! stupid 49ers injuries or this would have been a clean sweep!:suds:
First Thoughts....

Saints under 39
Bills under 41.5
Lions +3
Browns - 2
Rams - 3
Packers - 1
Miami MONEY LINE
KC under

just first thoughts. ill post bets later

Last edited:
Past Posting is the ish. Hit Cowboys and under tonight. Yay. Not joking, totally did.

Also Bedard over 3.5 SOG. Keep betting that, you guys.

Lifetime Portland Trailblazers fan. They are currently playing a preseason game. Once it is posted, lay -130 on under 28.5 wins for the season. Probably worst team in the West, and worst 3 team in the league. Rebuilding, so I don't mind. But I'm gonna make $ on the rebuild.

MGM keeps giving me free $25 bets and I am 0-5 I’m not one of those guys that has
A $5000 bankroll. I am proud to be a bottom feeder, but man, other than betting a -10000 team I don’t know what I have to do to win something on one of those.

Miami gonna blow out the eagles. Watch by lik

Past Posting is the ish. Yay. Not joking, totally did.

Lifetime Portland Trailblazers fan. They are currently playing a preseason game. Once it is posted, lay -130 on under 28.5 wins for the season. Probably worst team in the West, and worst 3 team in the league. Rebuilding, so I don't mind. But I'm gonna make $ on the rebuild.

Past Posting is the ish. Hit Cowboys and under tonight. Yay. Not joking, totally did.

Love it. I almost went tunder and chargers, but just stuck with under. WOOT!

MGM keeps giving me free $25 bets and I am 0-5 I’m not one of those guys that has
A $5000 bankroll. I am proud to be a bottom feeder, but man, other than betting a -10000 team I don’t know what I have to do to win something on one of those.
Take under on thurs :fro:

So, I started a "double every week" thing and didnt follow it. but im up quite a bit. if I were to follow, id Be at a $3000 bet and that makes me nervous.

I started 2. a $10 double up and a start at $200 double up. my $10 lost.

im not sure I can do $3000 😓

I think my "bet of the week" is miami. Can I do that on an underdog?????????

What are your guys thoughts on phil/MIA ?

My thought is that phil wins but doesnt cover often but I havnt looked. it just feels that way. and ive hit that a few times I think,

and

miami can blow anyone out, eagles defense has allowed 124 points.

I think maimi can lay it on them

--------Current odds----------- Eagles - 2. 52 points

Thoughts????????

Things im staying away from.........

raiders/bears - qb envy. who has the better team?
wash/ giants what giants show up?
falcons / bucs - coin flip

Bets not placed yet. but what im thinking...... input would be appreciated.

Bills under 41.5
Lions +3
Browns - 2
Browns under 39

Packers - 1
Miami + 2
KC, under 48.5

Just throwing this out there.

Miami Dolphins 5-1

Miami 36 (2-3) Chargers 34
Miami 24 (1-5) Patriots 17
Miami 70. (1-5) Broncos 20
Miami 20 (4-2) Bills 48 (L)
Miami 31 (1-5) Giants 16
Miami 42. (0-6) Panthers 21

Make what you will of it, but me thinks the fish get fried this week.

Just throwing this out there.

Miami Dolphins 5-1

Miami 36 (2-3) Chargers 34
Miami 24 (1-5) Patriots 17
Miami 70. (1-5) Broncos 20
Miami 20 (4-2) Bills 48 (L)
Miami 31 (1-5) Giants 16
Miami 42. (0-6) Panthers 21

Make what you will of it, but me thinks the fish get fried this week.

My buddy who is a Fins fan thinks they lose this week

As a lions fan I also think the Ravens roll them

So, I started a "double every week" thing and didnt follow it. but im up quite a bit. if I were to follow, id Be at a $3000 bet and that makes me nervous.

My thought is that phil wins but doesnt cover often but I havnt looked. it just feels that way. and ive hit that a few times I think,

and

Thoughts????????

Going pretty big on the saints under 39.5 :popcorn:
Bet placed :suds:

Philly 3-2-1 ats this year. The one good team Miami played rolled them. Not saying Miami is the wrong side, just not sure it's an easy bet.

Played NO under 40 when the line opened. They are on like a 16-1 under run, something like that.

Bet NO and the under this morning
Then realized I also bet both yesterday.
Letting it ride

i am not sure I would take the Browns, but I do like the under

Going with the under tonight as well (got it earlier at 40.5). This game is shaping up to be a punt-fest and a defensive struggle.

Hmm...need to go check out any punting props if there are any...:oldunsure:

and

Thoughts????????

Going pretty big on the saints under 39.5 :popcorn:
Bet placed :suds:

Philly 3-2-1 ats this year. The one good team Miami played rolled them. Not saying Miami is the wrong side, just not sure it's an easy bet.

Played NO under 40 when the line opened. They are on like a 16-1 under run, something like that.

NAILED it. :mush:

• Laughing
Lost a pretty big bet on thursday under. heres my other bets this week.

Chiefs under - small bet
\
Parlay 1
Browns - 3
browns under
Lions + 3
Bills - 8.5

Parlay 2
Dolphins +2.5
Packers - 1
Rams - 3

Chiefs under - small bet
\
Parlay 1
Browns - 3
browns under
Lions + 3
Bills - 8.5

Parlay 2
Dolphins +2.5
Packers - 1
Rams - 3
Added big bet. bills - 8.5
oof :unsure::tfp:
Pretty sure I am going to lose every single bet this week. Thankfully didnt do the whole all in every week thing. but lost over a grand for sure. it happens:kicksrock:

Chiefs under - small bet
\
Parlay 1
Browns - 3
browns under
Lions + 3
Bills - 8.5

Parlay 2
Dolphins +2.5
Packers - 1
Rams - 3
OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Lost a pretty big bet on thursday under:poop:. heres my other bets this week.

Chiefs under - small bet:poop:
\
Parlay 1
Browns - 3:poop:
browns under:poop:
Lions + 3:poop:
Bills - 8.5:poop:

Parlay 2
Dolphins +2.5
Packers - 1:poop:
Rams - 3:poop:

Users who are viewing this thread