What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

Who are Paul Campbell and Will Crowe?

They are pretending to be MLB starting pitchers today.............

MIN O4.5 - 125 :bag:
MIN O2.5 -120 F5 :bag:

Waiting on the SF lines to be posted

Also take a parlay of MIn/SF once those lines get posted

Added 

Sf/min parlay 1 pays almost 1.5 :bag:

SF TT O 2.5 +105 F5 🤑

and O 4.5 EV  :bag:

I took all TT wagers for 2 units

GLTA
AB

Shoulda known better than to trust those poopy offenses 

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be at Circa poolside, never been, for the first night of the draft.  Don't plan on any table games, just sports book stuff.  Would love to go with a big lean from this thread.

As for the draft, I want to play that stuff but have no idea where to start and don't really follow the off-season.  I was hoping to find some sort of thread in the shark pool about predictions or betting the draft but there is none.

Feed me some draft predictions PLZ!  I think I'm going to open a DraftKings acct btw, so any draft leans there would be a plus.

THX

I will be at Circa poolside, never been, for the first night of the draft.  Don't plan on any table games, just sports book stuff.  Would love to go with a big lean from this thread.

As for the draft, I want to play that stuff but have no idea where to start and don't really follow the off-season.  I was hoping to find some sort of thread in the shark pool about predictions or betting the draft but there is none.

Feed me some draft predictions PLZ!  I think I'm going to open a DraftKings acct btw, so any draft leans there would be a plus.

THX
HEART's ANN WILSON To Sing U.S. National Anthem At NFL Draft Night One Festivities In Cleveland.

Could be a bet available on the over/under time 

kevzilla said:
Rodrigo Duterte said:
I will be at Circa poolside, never been, for the first night of the draft.
Sounds awesome, but get your bets down now. Circa (Nevada, really) stops taking draft bets this evening, per Gaming Control. If you're making all the bets on DK, disregard.
Was going to be my input as well.  Come off the board at 5:00 Vegas time tonight, per Nevada gaming rules.

As far as draft props go, if you can get an over 5.5 wrs in Round 1 for decent odds I'd do that. Over 18 offensive players.  Also over 1.5 rbs at plus money and pray Harris and Etienne somehow both get taken.  Most of the good numbers got sniped long ago unfortunately.

And get the chicken tenders.  :D  

kevzilla said:
Sounds awesome, but get your bets down now. Circa (Nevada, really) stops taking draft bets this evening, per Gaming Control. If you're making all the bets on DK, disregard.
Well ####, had no idea.  Thanks.

I went CLE 1st Pick D -265

Buffalo 1st pick O +170

Sowell Draft Position O 6.5 - 110

U 18.5 Offensive Players Taken EV

Indy 1st pick O -125

Rodrigo Duterte said:
92% of money on Micah Parsons going after 12.  Most lopsided bet so far.

LINK
I don't know. Fangio is supposedly smitten with him and I could see the Broncos going that way if the right QB isn't there. I am not sold on Fields--so I hope Denver doesn't take him. 

I don't know. Fangio is supposedly smitten with him and I could see the Broncos going that way if the right QB isn't there. I am not sold on Fields--so I hope Denver doesn't take him. 
Broncos acquired Teddy Bridgewater, don't know if that changes the calculus or not.

Broncos acquired Teddy Bridgewater, don't know if that changes the calculus or not.
I think Teddy and Lock battle it out while whatever QB (if) they draft learns.  If Lock ends up proving something, he becomes trade bait.  Or if he does more than that (unlikely), they could actually move that top pick I'd imagine.  If they do go QB, it'll be nice to see an actual QB battle while also not having another young gun thrown right into the fire yet again.

You get your bets in, brah?  If so, please share.
No, I'm not there yet.  I tried to find them on Draftkings but not being a customer, I couldn't even get to the page.

Just checked with my friend who has an acct/app with William Hill.  Says there is nothing up.  Damn.

Hoping there's something, anything draft-related to wager on when I get there.  I'll post if so, would love some advice.

Decided to stay another night at Circa.  Nicest sports book and pool "stadium" sports book I've ever seen.  The screens are massive and everywhere you look.  The way the seating is set up indoor and out is theater-like, or stadium as they call it.  Tiered and big nice seats with spacious areas instead of the packed houses of older sports books.  It's well done for sure.  This is a sports gambler's dream.

I made one big bet yesterday and lost.  I would like a pick for tonight, if one of you feels strongly about something.  Thanks.

Almost forgot.  Denver is 22-1 to win the Superbowl here.  I'm assuming it dropped with all the Rodgers talk.  Has it dropped that much everywhere?

Decided to stay another night at Circa.  Nicest sports book and pool "stadium" sports book I've ever seen.  The screens are massive and everywhere you look.  The way the seating is set up indoor and out is theater-like, or stadium as they call it.  Tiered and big nice seats with spacious areas instead of the packed houses of older sports books.  It's well done for sure.  This is a sports gambler's dream.

I made one big bet yesterday and lost.  I would like a pick for tonight, if one of you feels strongly about something.  Thanks.
Do you have a preference on sport?

No preference on sport, facook.  Actually, we will be watching the Vegas Knights tonight from some table at Player's Locker (sp?).  I guess some of the players own it.  A friend who lives here has lots of hook ups.  Anyway, I'd rather not bet against them.  I would love to bet some props on that game actually.  Circa has a bunch of them.  Not sure how to list them here.

BTW, ended up sitting next to Frank Thomas at the bar last night at Barry's (steak house).  Went in for a late dinner and he and some friends were having drinks.  The hostess had to find a spot for me and there was literally only one, next to him.  Cool guy.  He was making jokes about whoever Green Bay's pick was (can't remember), having a hot girlfriend but losing her to the cold  He said no f'n way will she live there, lol.

Anyway, he's cool, I didn't bother him much, nice guy.  Looks great for his age and didn't blow up like you'd think.  He stood up though and man, he is a big ####er.

No preference on sport, facook.  Actually, we will be watching the Vegas Knights tonight from some table at Player's Locker (sp?).  I guess some of the players own it.  A friend who lives here has lots of hook ups.  Anyway, I'd rather not bet against them.  I would love to bet some props on that game actually.  Circa has a bunch of them.  Not sure how to list them here.
Knights to win in regulation is @-140ish if you don't mind laying that juice (also called NHL 3 way bet - so if it goes to overtime you lose).

Not sure if you can bet this in Vegas but Knights are like 18-2 run on there being a goal in the first 10 minutes of the game.  Probably about the same juice.

Finally, you could parlay them with the Avs and lay a little juice, or parlay them with the Avs and LA Kings for a nice plus money payout.  Best of luck!

BTW, ended up sitting next to Frank Thomas at the bar last night at Barry's (steak house).  Went in for a late dinner and he and some friends were having drinks.  The hostess had to find a spot for me and there was literally only one, next to him.  Cool guy.  He was making jokes about whoever Green Bay's pick was (can't remember), having a hot girlfriend but losing her to the cold  He said no f'n way will she live there, lol.

Anyway, he's cool, I didn't bother him much, nice guy.  Looks great for his age and didn't blow up like you'd think.  He stood up though and man, he is a big ####er.
He pimps that fake testosterone pill stuff.  My guess is he's also on the real thing.  :D  

Knights to win in regulation is @-140ish if you don't mind laying that juice (also called NHL 3 way bet - so if it goes to overtime you lose).

Not sure if you can bet this in Vegas but Knights are like 18-2 run on there being a goal in the first 10 minutes of the game.  Probably about the same juice.

Finally, you could parlay them with the Avs and lay a little juice, or parlay them with the Avs and LA Kings for a nice plus money payout.  Best of luck!
Love this, thanks.

Should I leave the Kings off that parlay?  3 teams is pushing it, no?
Up to your risk/reward tastes.  Knights/Avs is like -115ish.  Adding the Kings makes it +225ish.  Some people who know more than me think the Ducks have given up so they are strong on the Kings tonight.  But if you want less of a sweat, yes probably leave them off.

I have a free bet I have to use in the next 6 days and it can only be used in NBA.

I don’t think I can name 10 players in the NBA.

If anyone has a strong lean, I’d appreciate the help 

facook said:
OKC, Orlando, and Houston are tanking and/or terrible.  Memphis/Indy/GS parlay pays about even money.  Or you could play GS - the points if Steph is playing.  @CFB Sicko is the best NBA capper in the world though.
Played the parlay

Yo you can see the fake face on the Donna de Erica photo. Freakin' blatant. Also the girl I'm with, the chick is about a foot shorter than me, got her concealed handgun license. Now her rich dad (east coast rich, hampton-type ####t) asked her to buy an actual ####### gun. He's a doomsday-type fella, which is fine and I'm not mad at. But it seems real easy to get all turnt up about his daughter owning a gun for a dude who doesn't have to live around it. Seriously, that's like the only way I'm gonna die. I've seen it in dreams. Anyway, he's adamant and said he's paying for it; just wants it purchased and a picture of it sent to him as proof. She'll listen to me on what to get. I figure it'll be fun to take her shopping. I already got her a pink little sting ring stun gun. What would you get her? Dangerous liaisons, amirite?

What would you get her?
Colt makes these Peacemaker-looking things that are chambered in .22LR. It will look like a serious Texas Weapon to Rich Dad, but she'll probably have to put a few through your boiler room to take you down. I think that's about the best you can do. Godspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread