What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (1 Viewer)

Hey all, 

I haven't checked in for quite a while.  I would like to get back in the pool.  Let me know what I need to do, and if I owe anything from the past.  Thanks and good luck.  Mike aka Controller

Controller said:
Hey all, 

I haven't checked in for quite a while.  I would like to get back in the pool.  Let me know what I need to do, and if I owe anything from the past.  Thanks and good luck.  Mike aka Controller
I'll ping you when the new period starts up (Aug 15)

Just so you all know... when we win this tomorrow, I will not be posting anything in here.  I'll reach out to you all by email. 🤐
I expect an in person announcement as you pick each of us up individually on your new private jet as we all head to Vegas. 

I sent an extra $10...just want to make sure you got it

Last edited by a moderator:
Controller said:
Hey all,

I haven't checked in for quite a while. I would like to get back in the pool. Let me know what I need to do, and if I owe anything from the past. Thanks and good luck. Mike aka Controller
I'll ping you when the new period starts up (Aug 15)
I'm ready to re-enlist, Keerock. Just let me know where to send and I'll send it out today.\

Users who are viewing this thread