What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (1 Viewer)

Lets do it.  

And going forward, maybe we should have it that getting extra tickets are at your discretion.  Or set a threshold of like anytime its over XXX we are buying extra.   Just trying to make it easier on you guys so you don’t have to ask!
Isn't it known that the higher jackpots have much reduced earnings?  Meaning a 200Mil drawing has less earning potential than a 900?  The bigger jackpot draws more entries, and more chances of a duplicate ticket.  The sweet spot IIRC was like 450M.  

You are also much more advised to do quick picks on the bigger jackpot because picking all your dates and number of sexual partners you have by decade isn't as random a number as you anticipated.  

Lets do it.  

And going forward, maybe we should have it that getting extra tickets are at your discretion.  Or set a threshold of like anytime its over XXX we are buying extra.   Just trying to make it easier on you guys so you don’t have to ask!
This is usually the case. We usually buy 10 extra tickets from the slush when the jackpots exceed $200mil. However, we also use some slush money to make up for having an odd number of members too.

Typically the slush is <$30.

The recent jackpots were huge. So, we had special purchases for those.

Keerock said:
Take home is about $22M each :eek:
had a boys retreat over the weekend and got into a typical conversation about winning the lottery with the mega jackpot now over $1.6 Billion. What would you consider "life changing" money? the cutline was initially set at 30 Mil and went up to 200 Mil very quickly. for context i have some rich friends and some of us work with hollywood types who live like money grow on trees. i'm not in any of those categories.

Posted.

Please note. One ticket was skewed during scanning. The MB numbers (rightmost column) are, top to bottom, 17, 02, 19, 23, 24.

had a boys retreat over the weekend and got into a typical conversation about winning the lottery with the mega jackpot now over $1.6 Billion. What would you consider "life changing" money? the cutline was initially set at 30 Mil and went up to 200 Mil very quickly. for context i have some rich friends and some of us work with hollywood types who live like money grow on trees. i'm not in any of those categories.
30 million to be considered life changing?

You must have an awesome life if it takes that much.

30 million to be considered life changing?

You must have an awesome life if it takes that much.
i guess this comes back to our conclusion of what you consider life changing. It costs millions just to live in a decent house around here. not extravagant and not even new. 1.2 million buys you a basic 2500 sq ft house with a 6000 sq ft lot in a decent, not great, neighborhoods where houses are 30-40 years old. Add property tax and you can burn through roughly 10 million in under 8 years or so just on this. would have to spend 4 mil+ on something that would be considered life changing, and this is just housing. i'm not on either side of this, conversation was quite intense so was curious if we're crazy. i guess where you live has a lot to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread