What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

14 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB

for

The guy traded his future 1st for the 1.13 so at the end of the day he gave up his 2025 1st and the 4.08 for a couple late 2nds

16 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (not involved)

Hockenson and 4.12
for
1.11 and 3.08
I'd guess most will agree that's awfully low for Hockenson.
One thing I usually don't post is the complications of these leagues like Hockenson is on a 1 year contract and all that goes into that. Franchising options / RFA ect.

Just really impossible for anyone not in these kind of leagues to understand and thus sometimes players prices get driven down in such situations.

Teams have the option to pay $15 a year (out of their $50 a year that rolls over) to add 1 year of contract per $15 if they so wish upon the completion of the trade.

Or they can opt to ride out the final year then franchise (at $15) and get blind bid trade offers next year where if they accept a deal the new owner gets open contract.

You can max franchise a guy 2 years ($20 the 2nd year)

That is the best I can do to explain it

Lamb, Jeudy, REAGOR then Jefferson and it cost me 3 shares of Jefferson as I took Reagor every time.
ouch. That's gotta sting.
Lamb was getting a lot of negative press at that time. I was high on him but dropped from 6 to 8 to get. That owner took Juedy 1st at the 6. Jefferson dropped to 13 and was my pick. Never felt I had to move up at all. Ruggs went at 9. Now not perfect as took Reagor at 14. Did get Pittman at 18 and Aiyuck at 23 that year also. But traded both for Dobbins and future 1st.interesting that Higgins was 21 and than it went Shenault, Mims, Claypool, Golden Gandy

For the 14-33 for 22-26 trade. Looking back here it would be Reagor-Hamler for Aiyuck-Jordan Brooks

In drafts just completed it is Pearsall-Legette-Polk type plus RB dart throw for a Roman Wilson and QB like McCarthy-Maye or Penix. I think could have got more but don’t mind the deal looking at drafts on this site.

12 team SF Best Ball Dynasty PPR League

Team A gets: 1.2, 4.2 pick
Team B gets: Najee Harris, 1.7, 2025 2nd
Wow...Team A easily...that is really selling yourself short dealing the 1.2 in a SF league where you are now guaranteed either Caleb, Daniels or MJH...really don't understand the thinking here...1.7 is a nice piece and while Najee is a solid RB that any team would want he is absolutely not the type of player to be targeting in this type of deal or good enough to be the second piece...the fact that the 2025 is a #2 and not a #1 is a big miss...and while it really doesn't matter it bothers me that the 4.2 was even included...was the guy getting the 1.2 gonna walk away if it wasn't included?

16 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB IDP league

I received
Marvin Harrison Jr !!! (He was taken 1.01)
I gave up
Brock Bowers (I drafted him this morning at 1.04)
My 2025 1st round pick

It was expensive but I really wanted Harrison in 1 of my 5 huddle leagues (these are leagues with contracts)
It was even more expensive considering his offer to me for Bowers after I took him at 4 if you factor that in.
He offered me Zay Flowers, 1.11 and 1.15 (and I know I could flipped the 1.15 for a future 1st) for Bowers

So in essence I gave up Zay, 1.11, 1.15, 2.04, 4.04 and my future 1st for Harrison and 3.04 and 3.07!!!!!!

Last edited:

I received
I gave up
My 2025 1st round pick

It was expensive but I really wanted Harrison in 1 of my 5 huddle leagues (these are leagues with contracts)
I feel like the data value of any trade made by @Dez is worth about 26 trades made by normal players.

(Unfortunately, in a 0-1 TE, non-IDP league, this one isn't very comparable for me.)

I received
I gave up
My 2025 1st round pick

It was even more expensive considering his offer to me for Bowers after I took him at 4 if you factor that in.
He offered me Zay Flowers, 1.11 and 1.15 (and I know I could flipped the 1.15 for a future 1st) for Bowers

So in essence I gave up Zay, 1.11, 1.15, 2.04, 4.04 and my future 1st for Harrison and 3.04 and 3.07!!!!!!
Yes, it is a lot to give up for MHJ, but here's how I see it:

I have a GIGANTIC tier break at 1.10. In essence I only have 10 dudes on this year's draft list with a 1st round grade. Moving up with the 1.11 and 1.15 assets is a no brainer. 2.04 and 4.04 probably eat into your IDP assets, but as long as you're solid there, I don't see it as super consequential...besides, you have 3.04 and 3.07 to add that kind of depth. Selling future 1sts is always a risk, but the chance to get an asset like MHJ is probably worth the risk. As for Zay Flowers, I'm not big on many of the little WRs. With a 17 game season, it's hard for me to imagine they don't get dinged up often. That and I'm a believer in Tez Walker. He's bigger, stronger, faster, has a better catch radius and hands. Ironically, I think the biggest thing holding Walker back in college was Drake Maye.

TL/DR: In a 16 team league take your shot, even if it seems like a lot of assets to give up.

Reactions: Dez
Sigh.

12 team SF PPR start 10, no K, no D/ST

My QB room was ARich, Fields, Minshew. It’s less than ideal with Fields situation.

otherwise a fairly strong roster of Bijan, ETN, Monty, ARSB, AJB, Higgins, Pitts & some good depth.

I gave: 2025 1st, likely late (not my own)
I rec’d: Will Levis+Antonio Gibson

I don’t love it. I’m very much hoping 2 of Levis, Minshew, Fields are starters next year so I can flip them.

But for this year at least I may have addressed a need. I’m really starting to hate SF.

I received
I gave up
My 2025 1st round pick

Yes, it is a lot to give up for MHJ, but here's how I see it:

I have a GIGANTIC tier break at 1.10. In essence I only have 10 dudes on this year's draft list with a 1st round grade. Moving up with the 1.11 and 1.15 assets is a no brainer. 2.04 and 4.04 probably eat into your IDP assets, but as long as you're solid there, I don't see it as super consequential...besides, you have 3.04 and 3.07 to add that kind of depth. Selling future 1sts is always a risk, but the chance to get an asset like MHJ is probably worth the risk. As for Zay Flowers, I'm not big on many of the little WRs. With a 17 game season, it's hard for me to imagine they don't get dinged up often. That and I'm a believer in Tez Walker. He's bigger, stronger, faster, has a better catch radius and hands. Ironically, I think the biggest thing holding Walker back in college was Drake Maye.

TL/DR: In a 16 team league take your shot, even if it seems like a lot of assets to give up.
Brian Thomas fell to pick 10 I would have taken Ladd at 11 if I had that pick so you can insert Ladd in place of Pick 11

Sigh.

My QB room was ARich, Fields, Minshew. It’s less than ideal with Fields situation.

otherwise a fairly strong roster of Bijan, ETN, Monty, ARSB, AJB, Higgins, Pitts & some good depth.

I don’t love it. I’m very much hoping 2 of Levis, Minshew, Fields are starters next year so I can flip them.

But for this year at least I may have addressed a need. I’m really starting to hate SF.

I like what you did here...Levis is a solid prospect who unless he totally bombs will be the starter this year and could be a real nice long-term get for you...you were able to get him without touching your roster or this year's picks...if he hits this will be a steal and if not the pick you dealt is not your own so I assume you still have your own #1 in 2025 (i.e. definitely worth the risk)...Gibson could be a sneaky good add for RB depth...right now the Pats have Stevenson and Gibson and virtually nothing else at RB so he could end up having a decent season...having Minshew and Fields I would think it's time to talk to the Wilson and O'Connell Owners to see if you can figure something out there...by the way this deal is exactly why I love SF.

having Minshew and Fields I would think it's time to talk to the Wilson and O'Connell Owners to see if you can figure something out there...by the way this deal is exactly why I love SF.
Yeah, my challenges there are
• I paid too much for Fields to sell that low. Yeah, I know, sunk cost fallacy, but I feel like there’s an enough chance he becomes long-term starter in PIT to hold rather than take a bath.

• the AOC shareholder is convinced that AOC is starting. Which, in his eyes, makes Minshew worth a 4th (what he offered me). My opinion is the Raiders gave Minshew $15M guaranteed and he’s going to start. So we’re at an impasse there.

At least until we know who’s starting in LV.

Last edited:
Sigh.

I'm really starting to like Levis' chances at being a top 15 QB this season. That level of production (or better) is really what you're looking for in your superflex QB. Plus he has youth upside and a decent team around him. Given the current lack of QB prospects in the 2025 draft, I'd do this all day assuming need for a 2nd QB.

Sigh.

I'm really starting to like Levis' chances at being a top 15 QB this season. That level of production (or better) is really what you're looking for in your superflex QB. Plus he has youth upside and a decent team around him. Given the current lack of QB prospects in the 2025 draft, I'd do this all day assuming need for a 2nd QB.
Even if Minshew is the guy this year, no guarantee for 2025. And Fields is dicey as well. So yeah, Levis is my QB2 now.

having Minshew and Fields I would think it's time to talk to the Wilson and O'Connell Owners to see if you can figure something out there...by the way this deal is exactly why I love SF.
• I paid too much for Fields to sell that low. Yeah, I know, sunk cost fallacy, but I feel like there’s an enough chance he becomes long-term starter in PIT to hold rather than take a bath.

• the AOC shareholder is convinced that AOC is starting. Which, in his eyes, makes Minshew worth a 4th (what he offered me). My opinion is the Raiders gave Minshew $15M guaranteed and he’s going to start. So we’re at an impasse there.
I think the shark move is to keep both Fields and Minshew on the roster (assuming you have the bench space). Both of their values will either go to zero (from near zero) or skyrocket. Both have a pretty clear path to starter jobs and both are decent talents in different ways.

I think the shark move is to keep both Fields and Minshew on the roster (assuming you have the bench space). Both of their values will either go to zero (from near zero) or skyrocket. Both have a pretty clear path to starter jobs and both are decent talents in different ways.
Yep - that’s the plan for sure. Then flip for 1sts like I paid with Levis to the QB starved teams.

FFPC 1qb - had 29 players after the draft and did some consolidating

Gave
Freiermuth,Pat
Ferguson, Jake
Tracy, Tyrone

Got
Kincaid, Dalton

2nd deal with same owner

Gave
Kirk, Christian
McConkey, Ladd

Got
London, Drake

WRs include
Nacua, London, Metcalf, Waddle, Nico, Rashee Rice
Ja'Lynn Polk, Roman Wilson and Marvin Mims (haven't given up on Mims yet!)

TEs include
Dalton Kincaid, Evan Engram

I like the guys I traded, but short roster is tuff and I don't think I have Kincaid or London on any of my other teams so there's that.
What's the buy in for this league? Free?

At least until we know who’s starting in LV.

Looks like you'll need to monitor both situations and act accordingly...I am not high on either, but they are both worth roster spots until the smoke clears.

12 team PPR superflex

For

Roster construction trade...would have to look at both rosters to really get a handle on this but big picture 1.2 is getting either Caleb or MJH so he will be happy.
I’m rebuilding. My main assets right now are burrows, tee Higgins, puca, and mclarin.
It’s tough because MH2 is potentially a dude you build a franchise around.

But then, we don’t yet know that & for a rebuild, those 3 picks are going to be very solid, especially this year with a deep draft class.

12 team PPR superflex

For

Roster construction trade...would have to look at both rosters to really get a handle on this but big picture 1.2 is getting either Caleb or MJH so he will be happy.
I’m rebuilding. My main assets right now are burrows, tee Higgins, puca, and mclarin.
It’s tough because MH2 is potentially a dude you build a franchise around.

But then, we don’t yet know that & for a rebuild, those 3 picks are going to be very solid, especially this year with a deep draft class.
That was my thought. I mean it’s mhj. But it could very well also be bowers, Odunze +

That was my thought. I mean it’s mhj. But it could very well also be bowers, Odunze +
Look at @Dez post about picking WR1s.

MH2 could end up being Reagor. :shrug:

At least this way you get 3 shots at talent. If you hit on 2 of 3, you’re killing it.
No Marvin Harrison will not end up being Reagor. He could get injured and his career could end that way but there is no way in the world this guy is going to end up a bust on the field.

This is a generational talent.

At least this way you get 3 shots at talent. If you hit on 2 of 3, you’re killing it.
No Marvin Harrison will not end up being Reagor. He could get injured and his career could end that way but there is no way in the world this guy is going to end up a bust on the field.

It was just an example.

Also I agree - I tried to trade Tee & 2x future 1sts for 1.02 and got outbid.

Not sure everyone agrees on the generational prospect label. I would honestly put him closer to Corey Davis than Calvin Johnson (coming out as a prospect and assuming most looked at Calvin as generational). I expect him to have a much better career than Davis (and think he is a better prospect), but as a prospect he is not generational through my amateur eyes.

It was just an example.

So you think 1.07 1.09 and 2.03 isn’t enough? I’m IN A QUANDARY FELLAS

It was just an example.

So you think 1.07 1.09 and 2.03 isn’t enough? I’m IN A QUANDARY FELLAS
I think it’s fair.

Late last night in my 12-team league a dude traded Levis+1.06+2.06+2025 1st

You got more than that with 1.07+1.09+2.03, especially with all 3 being this year.

At the end of the day the value is what you’re willing to sell for. You’re definitely not getting ripped off at that price.

Last edited:
14 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (made the trade with pick 12 on the clock with 2 guys I want that fell farther then they should have both Worthy and Benson on the board)

I gave up
two 2025 3rds
2025 4th
2025 5th
Tyler Conklin

I got

We have taxi squads up to 10 guys so you can find the next Puka with late picks but I rather take the bird in the hand and not go searching through the bushes

14 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (made the trade with pick 12 on the clock with 2 guys I want that fell farther then they should have both Worthy and Benson on the board)

I gave up
two 2025 3rds
2025 4th
2025 5th
Tyler Conklin

I got

We have taxi squads up to 10 guys so you can find the next Puka with late picks but I rather take the bird in the hand and not go searching through the bushes
That’s the ultimate 10 dimes for a dollar. I’d make that deal to get Benson or Worthy 100/100 times.

Last edited:

I gave up
two 2025 3rds
2025 4th
2025 5th
Tyler Conklin

I got

That’s the ultimate 10 dimes for a dollar. I’d make that deal to get Bowers or Worthy 100/100 times.
I expect Worthy to go at 1.12 so I am planning on getting Benson I am weak at RB anyway and loaded at WR. It is what it is.

I gave up
two 2025 3rds
2025 4th
2025 5th
Tyler Conklin

I got

That’s the ultimate 10 dimes for a dollar. I’d make that deal to get Bowers or Worthy 100/100 times.
I expect Worthy to go at 1.12 so I am planning on getting Benson I am weak at RB anyway and loaded at WR. It is what it is.
still seems like much better odds of a hit than spraying all those picks hoping for the next Puka.

Also edited my post - Was just talking to someone about Bowers and it came out my fingers instead of Benson. :doh:

Last edited:

I gave up
two 2025 3rds
2025 4th
2025 5th
Tyler Conklin

I got

Ultimate Coinstar Kiosk trade….and I’d rather have Benson in most formats/teams

I gave up
two 2025 3rds
2025 4th
2025 5th
Tyler Conklin

I got

still seems like much better odds of a hit than spraying all those picks hoping for the next Puka.
Yep that is my philosophy which is why I always do these kind of trades and never have any picks to find the next Puka

Yep that is my philosophy which is why I always do these kind of trades and never have any picks to find the next Puka
True story: both 16 team leagues I landed Puka, I traded a scrubby player and/or future pick to get a 5.09 in one league, and a 5.02 in the other to select him.

I only had 3 picks in each league up to that point.

I'm team A
A sends: Josh Palmer, Gabe Davis, Waddle, 2.2

Team B sends
1.5, Lamar Jackson

Basic 12 teamer, 2rb, 3 wr, te, 1 flex

Was tired of trotting out watson or rodgers at qb
Took Bowers with the 5. Had gotten Nabers at 1.2

Lamar, watson, rodgers
Pacheco, Breece hall, chubb, scrubs
Jefferson, puka, olave, devonta, nabers, Jameson, Quentin Johnson
Mcbride, Pitts, Bowers

May have overpaid.....goal will be to deal from depth coming year to find rb depth and or other starter at rb

We shall see

FFPC Triflex

Gave: Trey Benson, Jermaine Burton, 2025 1st (very likely top 6)

Got: Rome Odunze, Rhamondre Stevenson, 2025 2nd (random)

I think it’s fair but am very, very high on Rome and don’t need the immediate production.

Last edited:
I'm team A
A sends: Josh Palmer, Gabe Davis, Waddle, 2.2

Team B sends
1.5, Lamar Jackson

Basic 12 teamer, 2rb, 3 wr, te, 1 flex

Was tired of trotting out watson or rodgers at qb
Took Bowers with the 5. Had gotten Nabers at 1.2

Lamar, watson, rodgers
Pacheco, Breece hall, chubb, scrubs
Jefferson, puka, olave, devonta, nabers, Jameson, Quentin Johnson
Mcbride, Pitts, Bowers

May have overpaid.....goal will be to deal from depth coming year to find rb depth and or other starter at rb

We shall see
Overpaid? I don’t think so.

I’d say 1.5 = Waddle (I literally did this trade in a 1QB, TE-P FFPC league this off-season).

And Lamar >> 2.2 + Gabe + Palmer

Imho, of course :)

Last edited:
12 team superflex league. Big bench.

Gave: K. Murray, T. Lawrence, Z. Flowers, 2025 2nd (late)

Received: J. Allen, Barkley, 2025 2nd

Last edited:
12 team superflex league. Big bench.

Gave: K. Murray, T. Lawrence, 2025 2nd (late)

Received: J. Allen, Barkley, 2025 2nd
It’s a fair deal. Not sure which side I’m on. I kinda prefer Murray+TLaw

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Allen is a beast, and Barkley could have a big year.
Agreed. I’ll assume the guy giving two QBs has another worth starting. In which case it looks good for both.

Users who are viewing this thread