What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

Just pulled the trigger on this one...

2024 1.07
2025 4.0X

for

Kyler Murray
2024 2.11

What do you guys think? I had Herbert and am panicking so made a move for Kyler. Our QB scoring is very high so it's important to have above average QB scoring.
One less asset at another position is the trade off. Could be unnecessary.

Just pulled the trigger on this one...

2024 1.07
2025 4.0X

for

Kyler Murray
2024 2.11

What do you guys think? I had Herbert and am panicking so made a move for Kyler. Our QB scoring is very high so it's important to have above average QB scoring.
12 team league? I’d keep the 7 but it’s fair and makes sense.

14 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (2nd trade I did this)

I gave up 1.07 and 1.14
for
Aha - wow. That’s a great move up to 1.03

Surprised 1.03 went for that. Shark move. I wonder if your last trade partner saw that and regretted not going after 1.03 themselves.

ETA: better make it count. You moved 3 players + 3 picks for that 1 pick. Lot of eggs into one basket.
Well I know who I am taking it is now up to the player to not fail me
Good trading. Rome or Bowers?
Apparently neither as Bowers is set to go at 2.

I gave up 1.07 and 1.14
for

Surprised 1.03 went for that. Shark move. I wonder if your last trade partner saw that and regretted not going after 1.03 themselves.

ETA: better make it count. You moved 3 players + 3 picks for that 1 pick. Lot of eggs into one basket.
Good for you

I gave up 1.07 and 1.14
for

I am 100% Odunze over Nabers. We shall see.

Edit- to expound a bit, I have a similar feeling about this big three as I did about the 2020 big three.

Marvin and Lamb as sure things. Odunze and Jefferson as also being sure things that I am higher than consensus. Nabers and Jeudy being kind of weird dudes that I also can’t quite figure what I don’t like about their tape, but something doesn’t add up to me.

Good trades to position yourself though.

Last edited:
Here's all trades that went down in our draft. 10 team PPR SF. Will list who was selected with each pick that was on the clock, as well as players selected with later picks where the team retained the pick. Different owners involved in each trade obviously

Team A receives 2.01 (takes Jonathan Brooks) and 4.10, team B receives 2.03 (takes Brian Thomas) and 4.03

Team A receives 2.05 (takes Michael Penix), 4.03 (takes Javon Baker) and 5.04, team B receives 2.08 (takes Blake Corum), 3.09 and 4.10 (takes Isaac Guerendo)

Team A receives 2.09 (takes Xavier Legette), team B receives a 2025 2nd

Team A receives 3.06 (takes Adonai Mitchell) and Jonathan Taylor, team B receives a 2025 2nd and Brandon Aiyuk

Team A receives 3.09 (takes Jalen McMillan), team B receives 4.06 (takes Braelon Allen) and 5.05 (takes Jared Wiley)

Team A receives 4.04 (takes Jatavion Sanders), team B receives Dontayvion Wicks

Team A receives 5.02 (takes Tyrone Tracy), team B receives 5.03 and 5.04 (takes Malik Washington and Audric Estime). Team B then trades Estime to team C for a 2025 4th

A few trades in 12 team SF, TEP as we get close to the draft

2.07 for Christian Watson

2.05 for Aaron Rodgers

Dak and Ekeler for Purdy and 2.11

2.05 for Aaron Rodgers

*Watson had a tough year and has a lot of competition for receptions but there is no doubt he has a lot of talent (and is very young) so I would much rather have him then 2.9...not much downside to that deal.

*Easily Rodgers in SF...very easily...he can help in a big way this year (and maybe next year) and if you get off to a slow start you will be able to flip him for more than this to a contender who needs QB help as there aren't a ton of options in a 12 team league.

*Interesting deal...really comes down to Dak for Purdy...Purdy is 7 years younger than Dak but I really don't see age being a big factor in this as Dak will be 31 in July and still has a lot of years left...I really don't have an issue with either side but I would go with Purdy because I think we still have not seen his best and he is in a great spot being Shanny's boy.

First one I probably take Javonte side but it is format dependent, second one I'd pay that for Bijan
I traded away Javonte, then took Coleman at 1.6 ahead of Worthy/Bowers/Ladd

Might regret it, but I'm bullish on Coleman, win now team, got decent enough RB depth (and I don't believe in Javonte long term)

First one I probably take Javonte side but it is format dependent, second one I'd pay that for Bijan

Might regret it, but I'm bullish on Coleman, win now team, got decent enough RB depth (and I don't believe in Javonte long term)
I would have taken all 3 of those over Coleman

So would I, but it's at least close, so given the format sounds like 1QB it seems like giving away Javonte to move up within a tier

I gave up 1.07 and 1.14
for

Edit- to expound a bit, I have a similar feeling about this big three as I did about the 2020 big three.

Marvin and Lamb as sure things. Odunze and Jefferson as also being sure things that I am higher than consensus. Nabers and Jeudy being kind of weird dudes that I also can’t quite figure what I don’t like about their tape, but something doesn’t add up to me.

Not if Nabers is the next Jeudy.

In 2020 I had those 3 in order of Lamb, Jeudy then Jefferson but that wasn't the real issue the real issue is I had them in order of

Lamb, Jeudy, REAGOR then Jefferson and it cost me 3 shares of Jefferson as I took Reagor every time.

I have pick 3 in 2 different leagues on this site and I could split them. Maybe it been nice if the guy at 2 would not take Bowers in both but he already said he is and its the same guy who has both 1 and 2 in both that I have 3. In most leagues Nabers goes 2 and I wouldn't have to even thought about it.

This could end up being a bargain if he can stay healthy
2.05 for Aaron Rodgers
Seems like an overpay for a likely 1-year rental.
That's close, but I'll probably the Dak & Eke side. Just seems like the kinda thing where I could flip Eke for more value than 2.11

So would I, but it's at least close, so given the format sounds like 1QB it seems like giving away Javonte to move up within a tier
1 QB league, correct. Will see how I do this year, came in 4th last year and my WRs are very very thin as far as the # of WRs I got, but decent talent.

Not a big Worthy guy or believe in AR to draft and develop WRs, he has missed more than he has hit.
Bowers should become a stud, but need more immediate impact this year, got Kittle
Ladd....I like, but just like Coleman a bit more

Appreciate the feedback fellas

I gave up 1.07 and 1.14
for

In 2020 I had those 3 in order of Lamb, Jeudy then Jefferson but that wasn't the real issue the real issue is I had them in order of

Lamb, Jeudy, REAGOR then Jefferson and it cost me 3 shares of Jefferson as I took Reagor every time.

I have pick 3 in 2 different leagues on this site and I could split them. Maybe it been nice if the guy at 2 would not take Bowers in both but he already said he is and its the same guy who has both 1 and 2 in both that I have 3. In most leagues Nabers goes 2 and I wouldn't have to even thought about it.

It’s a tough call. Not sure if you remember but in our league in 2020, I had a bunch of picks. Took Jeudy ahead of Jefferson thinking I could get them both, but JJ went 7th and I had picks 8 and 9. So I traded them both for JJ and you called me out for it haha. That one aged well! I would have spent them on Reagor and Ruggs.

It’s a good lesson though in how important it is to really dissect these guys, even the super closely ranked ones like Nabers and Odunze. Odds are one will become a lot more valuable. Personally I’d take Odunze at 2. Good luck, I like the moves.

I gave up 1.07 and 1.14
for

It’s a tough call. Not sure if you remember but in our league in 2020, I had a bunch of picks. Took Jeudy ahead of Jefferson thinking I could get them both, but JJ went 7th and I had picks 8 and 9. So I traded them both for JJ and you called me out for it haha. That one aged well! I would have spent them on Reagor and Ruggs.

It’s a good lesson though in how important it is to really dissect these guys, even the super closely ranked ones like Nabers and Odunze. Odds are one will become a lot more valuable. Personally I’d take Odunze at 2. Good luck, I like the moves.
Yes I do remember you trading 8 and 9 for Jefferson and thinking what a bad trade considering I liked Reagor straight up over Jefferson. On the surface 8 and 9 for 7 is a terrible trade but it worked out for you.

I would have spent them on Reagor and Ruggs.
And what a joy that would have been. :oldunsure:

I think about that draft a lot because I didn’t even like those two that much. Just felt like I had to take them there (Jeudy too) when in truth, I liked Pittman and Aiyuk much better. That was part of why was willing to overpay (lol) to get JJ who I was totally sold on. Learned a lot of lessons in that draft.

On the surface 8 and 9 for 7 is a terrible trade but it worked out for you.
If at the time someone posted that on the trade topic I would have said it was a massive overpay to move one not early position.

In this case it was utterly consequential & completely worth it, using 20-20 hindsight.

Made a fun little series of trades that started with trading Kupp to add a little youth to my team. Had no 1st/2nd round picks and an aging team. 12 team SF PPR full IDP

Gave: Kupp/3.08/5.01
Got: 2.05/3.02

Gave: 2.05
Got: 2.09/3.04

Gave: 2.09
Got: '25 2nd, 3rd

Gave: 3.02, 3.04
Got: 25 2nd, 26 2nd

So in the end got 3 future 2nds and a 3rd for Kupp/3.08. Feels like nice ammo to make another run, or add some much needed youth over the next few years.

14 team ppr 1qb

Gave Goff
Got 3.01/25 4th

In a 14 team league I'd very much rather have Goff...it may only be one QB but with 14 teams the math says starting QBs are real important...between injuries, a benching and bye weeks a team can really get into trouble quickly at the QB position and be forced to overpay during the season...I'd much rather keep the QB depth or wait till the season when you may be able to cash-in with an Owner who is desperate.

Last edited:
14 team ppr 1qb

Gave Goff
Got 3.01/25 4th

In a 14 team league I'd very much rather have Goff...it may only be one QB but with 14 teams the math says starting QBs are real important...between injuries, a benching and bye weeks a team can really get into trouble quickly at the QB position and be forced to overpay during the season...I'd much rather keep the QB depth or wait till the season when you may be able to cash-in with an Owner who is desperate.
This. Even in 12 team leagues with short benches, having a guy who can post in the QB8-10 range is worth more as a backup than a 3rd and future 4th. I swear, Goff is critically undervalued in every single league I've been in.

12 team, dynasty, 1PPR/1.5 TE PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 3 RB/WR/TE flex

gave up Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB; Williams, Javonte DEN RB; Williams, Jameson DET WR
gave up Rodgers, Aaron NYJ QB; Brown, Marquise KCC WR; Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.02

gave up Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.04; Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.10
gave up Conner, James ARI RB; Godwin, Chris TBB WR

gave up Moss, Zack CIN RB; Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.11
gave up Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.07

12 Team 1 QB PPR TE+ (going SF in 2026) 25 man Roster 1/2/3/1 + 3 Flex

I gave up: 2025 1st (likely mid/late 6-9 range)
I received: 2.06, 3.04, 2025 2nd (likely early 3-5 range)

They had an abundance of 2024 picks (9) and had to unload them or lose them

gave up Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB; Williams, Javonte DEN RB; Williams, Jameson DET WR
gave up Rodgers, Aaron NYJ QB; Brown, Marquise KCC WR; Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.02

Why give up on a 24 yo QB for a 40 yo nutcase QB for such a marginal return? TLaw/Javonte/Jameson side by far margin
This deal does not make sense to me in Dynasty SF.

Good return for the picks but I think fair as Godwin is back in primary Slot role. Should be the key to that deal.

Costly to move up 4 spots ... somebody valuable had to fall for this (Bowers or Thomas?). I would rather have Moss & 1.11 but reasonable deal.

12 team, dynasty, 1PPR/1.5 TE PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 3 RB/WR/TE flex

Don’t like going from TLaw to Rodgers. Would rather have Javonte too. Don’t love this deal for the team getting ARod.
Fair price for Connor + Godwin
Seems a bit rich to move up 4 spots to a not early draft position. If it were going from 8 to 4 I’d get it. I’m not sure I see a difference between 11 & 7, and certainly not enough to pay Moss.

12 Team 1 QB PPR TE+ (going SF in 2026) 25 man Roster 1/2/3/1 + 3 Flex

I gave up: 2025 1st (likely mid/late 6-9 range)
I received: 2.06, 3.04, 2025 2nd (likely early 3-5 range)

They had an abundance of 2024 picks (9) and had to unload them or lose them
Gets you a few bullets this year at the cost of a likely late 1st next year, and you get a 2025 early 2nd back - I like it.

FPC, 1qb

Gave J. Allen & 25 3rd
Got Mahomes

Didn't like giving the 3rd, but I really like Mahomes long term so sue me.
Kind of surprised you had to give anything. Allen was more valuable last year, and he’s younger.

But ya got your guy.
Yea, i had offered him straight up in the past and it was always declined, he made offer out of blue asking for 2nd and we settled on a 3rd. Just feel that what makes Allen so special involves him taking a tremendous physical beating and at some point in not too distant future he either scales it back or it will catch up with him.

Even if QB's are not wildly valuable in this format I do think Trevor is going to rebound and you took a step back at that spot. The other stuff is ok, but I'd have leaned Javonte/jameson over Marquise and the 2.2 but again that's ok. 2.2 might end up being the most valuable piece of the whole trade.

Solid trade if it's a smaller roster league, if it's a larger roster league I'd have opted for the picks but you probably got a lot better next year then anyone you'd have drafted.

Based on MY rankings I like the potential of this trade as I'd easily give up Moss to take my 7th ranked player over my 11th ranked player. In general I got a tier cut at player 6 and another one at 10 so my only hesitation I'd have if it was me making this move is would I be out on the top 6 players at 7 and would I need to move up to top 10? But based on my own rankings, if the draft went the way I have them ranked, I'd give up my 11th ranked player and Moss for my 7th.

16 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB IDP (not involved)

This one makes little sense wish I was in on this one

for

Draft beings tonight so not even on clock move

for

How is that even a real trade?

Who does that? :lol:
It would make sense if he had a tier where the 1.10, 206 and 2.10 together in a tier. He gets two players in a given tier instead of 1 and has a considerable drop off after that.

May or may not be the right thread for such a question, but, regarding on the clock trades, particularly one where a person is trading up one spot when there is one particular player they want, and they don't want him to get nabbed before their turn. Why not just let the guy make his pick: then, if he doesn't pick the player you wanted, then great, you gave up nothing. And if he does take the guy you wanted, can you not still offer him your pick that is now on the clock, plus whatever extra, in exchange for that same player that he now owns?

I guess the difference is, if you make him the offer for his pick before he has named his player, he may be more inclined to do it, because he knows there is some chance that you may want someone different, and he'll still get his guy, plus whatever bonus you're throwing in.

Or, is there even some rule (written or unwritten) that drafted rookies shouldn't be traded during the draft? Don't see why that would be the case, but maybe.
Another question about on the clock trades. Our league is dynasty, 20-man rosters, you can't trade future year picks, and your number of picks at the draft is just determined by how many players you cut down to.

So, if you do a mid-draft trade ... What if it's an uneven trade? Does that free up the one team's next pick that was not expected to exist, and lock away the other team's final pick? Like for instance, I have picks #16, #17, #23, #28, #33, (and in theory #48, #60, #72, etc.). If I only cut down to 16 players by the cut deadline, then my picks are 16, 17, 23, and 28. The 33 is not available. But say I make a trade at the draft, trading two of my picks for one pick. Is my #33 pick now made available to me?

for

It would make sense if he had a tier where the 1.10, 206 and 2.10 together in a tier. He gets two players in a given tier instead of 1 and has a considerable drop off after that.
That’s one massive tier, especially in a 16 team league.

“if” is doing some seriously heavy lifting there.

for

I considered that so I was not able to say the trade made no sense because it actually did. But I did think moving back 7 more premium slots should have got more then a 10 spot bump in a generally less premium area. Maybe tried and was best he could do, seems like he could have got something else and lost value but if it position himself where he thinks he needs to be to get the players he wants so be it.

for

I considered that so I was not able to say the trade made no sense because it actually did. But I did think moving back 7 more premium slots should have got more then a 10 spot bump in a generally less premium area. Maybe tried and was best he could do, seems like he could have got something else and lost value but if it position himself where he thinks he needs to be to get the players he wants so be it.
If it was to move up to 1.06-1.10 I’d get it.

1.14 is just a little too far down unless OTC & a value fell.

That’s the only way I see this making sense.

Users who are viewing this thread