What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

I did what I did, due to the responses in here, AND I made the offer to one of those FFPC owners who farms out tons of crap offers every week in hopes one sucker will accept one.
I have tried that method recently without success. It appears these "poor management" trades are selective to the leagues I am not part of... and I have to imagine for good reason.

Diontae Johnson

For

London
Reasonable, if not a slight overpay for London. I think Dionte feasts in CAR as a huge target hog and the 1.09 could sus out to a guy like Brian Thomas Jr or Ladd McConkey. That said, if London is your guy, "GO GET YOUR GUY".
This inspired me to send a what the hell trade offer in an FFPC. I offered 1.8, McGlaughlin, Downs, Mims for London. Got the decline 2 min after I sent. Didn’t think I could get that lucky and get London that cheap, but figured what the hell
What the hell indeed. Doh

Well, I made a "borrow from Peter to pay Paul" deal, mortgaging my future out of sheer boredom.

16 team SF TE-P PPR IDP - I won the 'ship last year, and went "all-in" in the process, dealing away all of my 2024 picks. As a result while the draft is chugging along since yesterday morning, my boredom and agitation has grown. :lol:

I gave: 2025 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks
I received: 2024 4.09, 5.09, and 6.09

While I hate giving up that value for next year, I love having some picks this year. And since it's IDP, those picks aren't as bad as they might seem since defensive players hit often, and I can use some LB & S depth. Plus ya never know what rookie RBs might slip there. There are also 3-4 FAs I could draft (Juan Jennings, Bo Melton, Malik Davis, Jack Cochrane) - any of whom might make it to the later rounds while everyone else focuses on rookies.

And since I won the league last year & have a pretty decent team, chances are decent that my 2025 picks will be later than X.09, so the drop-off isn't that much - I'm just setting myself up to have fewer picks in 2025. I still have my 1st & 2nd.

Not exactly a blockbuster, but I've done this in other leagues. It's actually how I got the pick I used to get Puka in another league last year.

Last edited:
Kind of blockbuster-ish

16 team SF PPR TE-P IDP
22 starters, 11 O, 11 D

I had 3 great WR in Lamb, AJB, & Puka, but not a ton of depth, deep at LB & DE, and had absolute crap at TE with Jonnu/Parkensen as my 1-2

I gave:
Patrick Mahomes+Romeo Doubs+Jamin Davis+Andrew Van Ginkel

I received:
Justin Herbert+Nico Collins+Noah Fant+2026 1st+2026 2nd

Is it ideal? Maybe not. But I feel like the value is right. I’m a Nico fan, and believe he’s still the WR1 there. Long-term especially so. Doubs is more a crap shoot.

I’m obviously gambling that Fant will become a thing with a new OC & being the only TE in Seattle, but going from Doubs to Nico & picking up another 1st while ditching a LB I’m down on and my DE5 was appealing.

I was also itching to make a deal, so…yeah. 2nd time I’ve traded Mahomes away in 5 years. Flame away.
In a minor follow-up move, I realized that I had Carson Wentz, and my trade partner had Easton Stick. So I proposed a "swap of handcuffs" and he accepted instantly.

So...yeah. Earth shattering? No. Insurance? Still probably no - it might have been smarter to keep Wentz in case Mahomes goes down. But it's done now, so there it is.
:shrug:

FFPC Triflex (superflex, TE premium, start 3 WR)

I was not involved.

Team A gave: Kyren Williams
Team B gave: Calvin Ridley, 2025 R2 (from defending champ)

When I woke up this morning, I saw that I'd gotten an offer of Kyren for my 2025 1st, about an hour before my alarm went off. I don't think I would have sent my future 1st, but I likely could have beaten Ridley and R2. Too bad the other guy waited only 20 minutes before accepting the other deal.

FFPC Triflex (superflex, TE premium, start 3 WR)

I was not involved.

Team A gave: Kyren Williams
Team B gave: Calvin Ridley, 2025 R2 (from defending champ)

When I woke up this morning, I saw that I'd gotten an offer of Kyren for my 2025 1st, about an hour before my alarm went off. I don't think I would have sent my future 1st, but I likely could have beaten Ridley and R2. Too bad the other guy waited only 20 minutes before accepting the other deal.
I dunno - feels like Kyren’s value takes a hit with the Rams draft.

Diontae Johnson

For

London
Reasonable, if not a slight overpay for London. I think Dionte feasts in CAR as a huge target hog and the 1.09 could sus out to a guy like Brian Thomas Jr or Ladd McConkey. That said, if London is your guy, "GO GET YOUR GUY".
Agree on Diontae having a good chance to have a big year in Carolina but he'll be 28 and only has a year left on his deal. As a potential 29 year old FA next off-season with some moody and inconsistent play issues there is a lot of risk he does not find himself in a high volume feature role past this season, even if he staves off father time for a few years. So this is really light to me for London.

Godwin + TE Schultz
For
Diontae + Luke Musgrave + Tucker Kraft + 3.02
Like it a lot.

I'd put Diontae and Godwin close to equal, prefer Diontae this upcoming season.

Not sure what format this is but Musgrave alone well over Schultz. If were not getting back Kraft and 3.2 I'd prefer your side.

FFPC(TEP) one QB:

1.8 and 1.11

For

Tried this before the NFL draft, got rejected but felt like he really mulled it over so gave it another shot.
Targeting Bowers for the TE+ value?
I like the move ... looks worth it IMO
Thanks and my guess is unless Bowers goes 2 he's most likely the pick for me at 4. But I'm good with Odunze or Bowers.

Remian high on the big 4 in one start QB TEP leagues, was a little tepid on the late first round before the draft and feel even worse about it now. Got that 1.8 by trading Swift before cut's and was actually starting to have second thoughts. Roster is young and fairly deep which puts roster space at a premium and drafting and feeling the need to hang onto two players I would probalby like more then love versus grabbing one player I love and keeping the extra roster spot was very ideal to me.

16 team dynasty SF IDP PPR TE-P

I gave: Ji’Ayir Franklin+AJ Dillon+5.09+5.16
I rec’d: pick 3.16 - and selected Spencer Rattler

My QBs are TLaw & Fields, so I needed to throw that dart. Carr stinks, so here’s hoping he continues to stink. 🤞🏼

12 team 1QB 1PPR

Gave 2.09 + 2025 2nd
Got Mike Evans + 2.12

We start 3 WRs plus a flex so this gives me an every week starter (behind Chase & Tyreek). I'm in Year 2 of a contender window so future 2nd I gave should be late, felt like this was a great way to add a veteran cheaply.

16 team dynasty SF IDP PPR TE-P

I gave: Ji’Ayir Franklin+AJ Dillon+5.09+5.16
I rec’d: pick 3.16 - and selected Spencer Rattler

My QBs are TLaw & Fields, so I needed to throw that dart. Carr stinks, so here’s hoping he continues to stink. 🤞🏼
I'm in a 12 tm SF but I gotta imagine in a 16 tm league that's a great speculative add for you, provided those 5ths were expendable and not needed for IDP depth.

I'm in a 12 tm SF but I gotta imagine in a 16 tm league that's a great speculative add for you, provided those 5ths were expendable and not needed for IDP depth.
I won the ship last year and have a pretty solid core. I came into this draft with 0 picks, after going "all in" to win it last year. I traded my 2025 3-4-5 for 4.09, 5.09, 6.09 with the intent on getting some IDP depth, maybe speculative RB or WR. I later dealt my 2025 2nd + 4.09 to get 3.01 (Dallas Turner), helping my DE future depth.

AJD & Ji'Aiyr were both expendable, (I had 7 S) and I'm thrilled to have used those picks on the chance Rattler starts at some point. If he gets a shot, I think he could be solid in the NFL.

Hopefully it works out!

Last edited:
12 team 1QB 1PPR

Gave 2.09 + 2025 2nd
Got Mike Evans + 2.12

We start 3 WRs plus a flex so this gives me an every week starter (behind Chase & Tyreek). I'm in Year 2 of a contender window so future 2nd I gave should be late, felt like this was a great way to add a veteran cheaply.
Love this move for you. Evans just won't stop producing. He might die on your roster, but you got a HOF 1K yard WR for 2x late 2nds? Bargain. ETA 1 2nd!

That's a seriously good deal.

Last edited:
I think Bowers or Odunze and AJB is a haul for MHjr.
I agree.

If you think MH2 is the next JJ or Lamb, maybe first check to see if you can actually get JJ or Lamb for that package.

proven production has value.
A couple of my leagues rookie drafts started today, got an offer right off the bat for the 1.02 once on the clock, regular type league 12 team 1-2-3-1 PPR

Gave 1.02 + 1.04
for
Lamb

Agonized over it and tried to counter a few ways but ultimately took it. A lot of the discussion about AJB + 1.04 for 1.01 last week was helpful like this post.

I think Bowers or Odunze and AJB is a haul for MHjr.
I agree.

If you think MH2 is the next JJ or Lamb, maybe first check to see if you can actually get JJ or Lamb for that package.

proven production has value.
A couple of my leagues rookie drafts started today, got an offer right off the bat for the 1.02 once on the clock, regular type league 12 team 1-2-3-1 PPR

Gave 1.02 + 1.04
for
Lamb

Agonized over it and tried to counter a few ways but ultimately took it. A lot of the discussion about AJB + 1.04 for 1.01 last week was helpful like this post.
I love that move. Proven commodity, Lamb is my dynasty WR1 until I see what JJ looks like without Cousins.

Nice move.

I’m building and could use a QB in a 16 (32 really, players available 2x) team ppr, IDP league. I’m at least a year away, QBs were Levis, O’Connell and Darnold. The other team is a solid contender with purdy and Stroud.

I traded 3.30 (player 47) for Sam Howell. I don’t think nix falls to the pick although that’s possible. More likely the pick is an okay IDP or someone like cowing or Baker.

I gave: Cooper Kupp
I got: 2026 1st, 2027 3rd

The team I traded with is usually picking in the top half.
Interestingly enough a similar trade went down in a league of mine a little over a week ago were someone gave Kupp for a 2026 1st, but that one has a chance of being late.

I’m building and could use a QB in a 16 (32 really, players available 2x) team ppr, IDP league. I’m at least a year away, QBs were Levis, O’Connell and Darnold. The other team is a solid contender with purdy and Stroud.

I traded 3.30 (player 47) for Sam Howell. I don’t think nix falls to the pick although that’s possible. More likely the pick is an okay IDP or someone like cowing or Baker.
I am actively acquiring shares of Sam Howell. His time in WAS had a lot of ups and downs, mostly marred by awful OC playcalling for his skillset. I expect he'll compete for the starting position next season and may step in this year if Geno gets hurt. Late 3rd rounder is good value for him.

Late 3rd rounder is good value for him.
I’ve had a steady stream of offers come in for him in my 16 team SF.

I’m holding. None have been higher than estimated late 3rd and I’m not a believer in Geno. Might not even take an injury. SEA made that trade a priority early this offseason.

Not only was the play calling bad, the OL was worse. Would love to see Howell running the Seattle offense with all that receiving talent & balanced run game behind a very decent OL.

Users who are viewing this thread