What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

Kind of blockbuster-ish

16 team SF PPR TE-P IDP
22 starters, 11 O, 11 D

I had 3 great WR in Lamb, AJB, & Puka, but not a ton of depth, deep at LB & DE, and had absolute crap at TE with Jonnu/Parkensen as my 1-2

I gave:
Patrick Mahomes+Romeo Doubs+Jamin Davis+Andrew Van Ginkel

I received:
Justin Herbert+Nico Collins+Noah Fant+2026 1st+2026 2nd

Is it ideal? Maybe not. But I feel like the value is right. I’m a Nico fan, and believe he’s still the WR1 there. Long-term especially so. Doubs is more a crap shoot.

I’m obviously gambling that Fant will become a thing with a new OC & being the only TE in Seattle, but going from Doubs to Nico & picking up another 1st while ditching a LB I’m down on and my DE5 was appealing.

I was also itching to make a deal, so…yeah. 2nd time I’ve traded Mahomes away in 5 years. Flame away.
I’d have done that (what you got) happily.

Kind of blockbuster-ish

16 team SF PPR TE-P IDP
22 starters, 11 O, 11 D

I had 3 great WR in Lamb, AJB, & Puka, but not a ton of depth, deep at LB & DE, and had absolute crap at TE with Jonnu/Parkensen as my 1-2

I gave:
Patrick Mahomes+Romeo Doubs+Jamin Davis+Andrew Van Ginkel

I received:
Justin Herbert+Nico Collins+Noah Fant+2026 1st+2026 2nd

Is it ideal? Maybe not. But I feel like the value is right. I’m a Nico fan, and believe he’s still the WR1 there. Long-term especially so. Doubs is more a crap shoot.

I’m obviously gambling that Fant will become a thing with a new OC & being the only TE in Seattle, but going from Doubs to Nico & picking up another 1st while ditching a LB I’m down on and my DE5 was appealing.

I was also itching to make a deal, so…yeah. 2nd time I’ve traded Mahomes away in 5 years. Flame away.
I’d have done that (what you got) happily.
Thanks - I’ve been mixed about it. You can only trade Mahomes once.

I’m hoping Harbaugh era isn’t too bad for Herbert. I like the OL + WR upgrades.

12 team SF PPR TE+ best ball

Gave: 1.06, Zay Flowers, 3.12
Got: 1.03, Terry Mclaurin.
Solid move to 1.03

Don’t love giving up Flowers but TMc should give you some years still - he’s only 29 this season (29 in September)

Fair deal. Who ya like at 1.03?
Jayden Daniels most likely. Have Kyler, baker, and Geno, so feels like a good fit, especially in best ball.

14 team standard.

Gave 1.03, 2.04
Got 1.02, 2.12

With things already looking potentially sparce at 2.04 I've parted with it to move up in the 1st to guarantee Nabers. 2nd round already looks fairly unappealing to me so moving back is no problem. Also have 2.03 so not completely punting region of the draft.

I may well package 2.03 and 2.12 to move back into the later 1st and try to pick up a late 3rd in the process.

Well, just to test the waters last night I decided to throw out a group chat msg that the #3 pick was available (10 team, all good friends, longstanding $$$ ppr dynasty).

Got some feelers... A few inquiries... and a DM with an offer.

My: 1.03 + 3.03
FOR
Chris Olave + 1.07

Done deal. Smashed accept. Thrilled, though I'll miss the longstanding idea I had of Odunze in my lineup.

Well, just to test the waters last night I decided to throw out a group chat msg that the #3 pick was available (10 team, all good friends, longstanding $$$ ppr dynasty).

FOR
Chris Olave + 1.07

Done deal. Smashed accept. Thrilled, though I'll miss the longstanding idea I had of Odunze in my lineup.
Easy accept. But are you looking at worthy or a RB at 7?

FOR
Chris Olave + 1.07

Easy accept. But are you looking at worthy or a RB at 7?

It's a TE Premium, so I'll likely be choosing between Worthy, or Ladd... I think I'll be leaning Ladd. Maybe BT Jr if he falls, and I think he might

FOR
Chris Olave + 1.07

I think Olave’s value by itself is closing in on the 1.03 now. Great deal!

FOR
Chris Olave + 1.07

I think Olave’s value by itself is closing in on the 1.03 now. Great deal!

It was one of those deals where I had to look at it 5x to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Then took to twitter to see if i missed an injury... Anyways, I'm really happy with this deal.

Ah I'm less bothered by that.

They liked him enough to overlook the fact they already took a guy. I expect they'll be forced to use him significantly if they intend to justify the selection. And if he's as advertised he'll be good. Things change fast in the NFL. Lions we're a graveyard a couple of seasons ago.

Ah I'm less bothered by that.

They liked him enough to overlook the fact they already took a guy. I expect they'll be forced to use him significantly if they intend to justify the selection. And if he's as advertised he'll be good. Things change fast in the NFL. Lions we're a graveyard a couple of seasons ago.
True, but at the moment it appears Minshew is the QB, and Mayers is not without talent at TE. It’s kind of a weird situation.

I think Bowers will be good, but I’m commenting purely in the context of that trade - it’s just one more footnote that makes me want the MH2 side.

FFPC 1 QB (not involved and not even my own league)

Ja'Marr Chase
for
Antonio Gibson

it’s just one more footnote that makes me want the MH2 side
Yeah defo. Even if you take out the generational talk about Marv Jnr, it's a high end wr prospect, as the clear 1 with a well above average QB and a promising set of coaches.

Nobody will be shocked if he ends up a Lamb, JJ level player, at which point it's a very cheap deal. Could defo look fairer if Brooks becomes a top 12ish back, BTJ becomes a solid 1 and Bowers lives up to hype though.

If the side getting the 3 guys has a shallow roster it's contextually a better deal.

Through trading of picks ended up in a 16 Team 1QB:

MH2

For

Bowers
Brooks
Thomas
In my 12 teams shorter roster sized leagues I'm going to hang on to 1.1 but I'd guess in a 16 team league, if I took a look at your roster, I'd probably make this trade if I was you.

ETA-as a side note, when did your draft start?

Last edited:
FFPC 1 QB (not involved and not even my own league)

Ja'Marr Chase
for
Antonio Gibson

Chase easily...gotta get more then that back if you are dealing one of the premiere fantasy assets out there...really no risk for the guy getting Chase.

FOR
Chris Olave + 1.07

Oh weird coincidence… I have an offer out now similar / discussions ongoing
1QB 12 Team PPR TE+
I give 1.04 & Mayer
I get Olave & 1.07

He has 1.06 also
I have 1.12 as well

I have been trying to get Olave for a while now and he was interested in when I got 1.04
Olave by quite a bit.

16 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (not involved)

Baker Mayfield
Kyle Pitts
Willie Gay NO LB

for

Jordan Love
EJ Speed Ind LB
2025 4th round pick

12 Team SF/TEP

1.02 (Caleb)
W.Levis

for

L.Jackson
Closer than it should be. I think I’d take Levis and Caleb long term. Lamar if I’m a strong contender and have a second QB.
Did MH go 1.01?
Yeah. 1.01 had Herbert & Murray, took MHjr. I am the receiving end of Caleb & Levis. My QB2 was R.Wilson, and I'm not a strong contender. Middling team, could go either way. I am quite young however, so I like aging down to Caleb and adding Levis, who I kinda like with that coaching staff.

16 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (not involved)

Baker Mayfield
Kyle Pitts
Willie Gay NO LB

for

Jordan Love
EJ Speed Ind LB
2025 4th round pick
Feels pretty fair, depending on how you feel about Kyle Pitts. I think I’d rather be on the Pitts side in a one quarterback format.

12 Team SF/TEP

1.02 (Caleb)
W.Levis

for

L.Jackson
Closer than it should be. I think I’d take Levis and Caleb long term. Lamar if I’m a strong contender and have a second QB.
Did MH go 1.01?
Yeah. 1.01 had Herbert & Murray, took MHjr. I am the receiving end of Caleb & Levis. My QB2 was R.Wilson, and I'm not a strong contender. Middling team, could go either way. I am quite young however, so I like aging down to Caleb and adding Levis, who I kinda like with that coaching staff.
This is the sneaky shark play in SF leagues where the 1.01 has plenty of QB help. Getting Caleb at 1.02 is insane value.

12 Team SF/TEP

1.02 (Caleb)
W.Levis

for

L.Jackson
Did MH go 1.01?
This is the sneaky shark play in SF leagues where the 1.01 has plenty of QB help. Getting Caleb at 1.02 is insane value.
Exactly why I traded into 1.02 in SF. I was set on MHJ but CW at 1.02 is a steal

12 Team SF/TEP

1.02 (Caleb)
W.Levis

for

L.Jackson
Did MH go 1.01?
True but you have to be positive.

The opposite could also be said - I know for a fact 1.01 in one of my 16 team leagues is taking Caleb, so MH2 is gonna be there at 1.02

I was flirting with tryna deal for it, but don’t have the pieces to put it together.

12 Team SF/TEP

1.02 (Caleb)
W.Levis

for

L.Jackson
Did MH go 1.01?
Exactly why I traded into 1.02 in SF. I was set on MHJ but CW at 1.02 is a steal
1.01 had already picked MHjr, so I had the advantage of knowing I was trading for Caleb basically. I don't know if I would have made the deal before the draft started.

12 IDP PPR - QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 2 flex, K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 3 LB, 1 IDP Flex
Bonus: 40 + yards, 40+ yard TD, 1st downs

I made a couple trades:

Pre NFL Draft - Gave: 1.11 Got: 2025 1st & 2nd
Post NFL Draft - Gave 1.06, 1.10 & 2.04 Got: Gibbs

Updated team below:
QB: Richardson, Jones, Fields
RB: Taylor, Gibbs, Michael Carter
WR: Flowers, Addison, Watson, Jeudy, Johnston, Bateman
TE: Musgrave, Likely, Kraft
K: Dicker
LB: R. Smith, L. Wilson, E. Jones, T. Anderson
DL: A. Highsmith, M. Judon, D. Odeyingbo
DB: K. Curl, J. Love, J. Porter, R. Blankenship, D. Stingley
Picks: 1.01, 1.03, 1.07, 2.01, 2.06, 3.01, 3.10, 4.01, 5.08
2025 2 x 1st, 2 x 2nd, 2 x 3rd, 4th, 5th

12 Team SF/TEP

1.02 (Caleb)
W.Levis

for

L.Jackson
Did MH go 1.01?
Either way, you're looking at a "generational" prospect at 1.02. I traded into the 1.02 recently on the assumption that 1.01 will go MHJ. Dude already has Stroud and TLaw. His best wr currently is Tutu Atwell. I will be stunned if he goes QB at 1.01 and I'll be drying my tears with MHJ. :)

FFPC, one QB, not involved

Achane

For

I don't understand why people do stuff like this.
Pre-draft Achanes startup ADP was around 24, the 6th rookie around 60.
Nothing happened in the draft to alter this much.
A guy looks to have stud potential who outperformed where you drafted him last year, so you trade him for a pick you hope does the same? Ugh
The Dolphins drafted competition. I'd rather have 1.6. Pre- NFL draft Bestball ADP is irrelevant to a dynasty trade

EDIT: Just saw this was start 1QB, nevermind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread