What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

Another 1.01 trade. Not involved.

For

1.02 and JSN
Yikes. That seems a little much.
omg wut

1.02 + JSN all day not even close.

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

I disagree. Just depends on how you view JSN.

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

As well as MHJr vs. Nabers/etc.

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

As well as MHJr vs. Nabers/etc.

True- we just have a lot less info about them and I’m not seeing much variance of opinion on them at the moment.

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

For

1.02 and JSN
omg wut

The post so nice you quoted it twice.

12 team 1 QB. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 Kicker, 1 Defense, 21 roster spots.

Gave: 1.03, 1.04
Received: 1.01

12 team 1 QB. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 Kicker, 1 Defense, 21 roster spots.

Well, since that is a start 1qb league you're looking at Rome Odunze and Brock Bowers for Marvin Harrison Jr. Personally I would rather have the latter (as you did), but I don't think it's a horrible offer,, especially if it is TE premium, but I would want another asset to give up Harrison to be honest. Also, I assume your league is PPR.

Well, since that is a start 1qb league you're looking at Rome Odunze and Brock Bowers for Marvin Harrison Jr. Personally I would rather have the latter (as you did), but I don't think it's a horrible offer,, especially if it is TE premium, but I would want another asset to give up Harrison to be honest. Also, I assume your league is PPR.
He posted this trade in another thread and indicated it was not TE premium.

I got the 1.1 in two leagues, one is TEP and the other one is my only league that is not TEP.

In my TEP premium league I'd take the 3 and 4 to move out from 1 even though I'm absolutely loaded at TE and be prepared to take Bowers assuming he did not go 2. I just think the value is to strong to pass so I would not.

In my non TEP league I think I'd have to pass but I'd have to think about it and think it's a fair trade but I'd be inclined to hold my top spot vs being relegated to third pickings at WR.

16 team, 1QB, $40,000,000 cap contract league

Christian Watson $3,000,000/2 years

For

Seems cheap for Watson but maybe the contract was prohibitive in some way.
Watson is cheap right now, but probably worth a mid to late 2nd. However, in DEVY leagues where the draft includes both rookies and underclassman, I would take the 3.01 and 3.03, because those picks are like 2nds in a standard dynasty league rookie draft.

I got the 1.1 in two leagues, one is TEP and the other one is my only league that is not TEP.

In my TEP premium league I'd take the 3 and 4 to move out from 1 even though I'm absolutely loaded at TE and be prepared to take Bowers assuming he did not go 2. I just think the value is to strong to pass so I would not.

In my non TEP league I think I'd have to pass but I'd have to think about it and think it's a fair trade but I'd be inclined to hold my top spot vs being relegated to third pickings at WR.
Apologies, I only meant to put basic information in the Harrison thread, but then questions came up. I thought it better in the trades thread for any follow up discussion posters wanted to have.

1QB FFPC league

Gave Pacheco and 4.07

Recieved J Reed and C Kirk

My team is RB rich and WR poor. Pretty happy about this one after a fair bit of back and forth.

Not sure about this one - granted that I'm looking through the perspective of being incredibly WR rich in the league I own Pacheco, but I kind of feel that it would be a lot easier to replicate what Reed/Kirk could offer than to get what Pacheco does. It seems like a roster dependent one but I am kind of thinking I would need to be incredibly bad at WR and unbelievably strong at RB (particularly the latter) for this to be anything more than a break even trade

1QB FFPC league

Gave Pacheco and 4.07

My team is RB rich and WR poor. Pretty happy about this one after a fair bit of back and forth.

Not sure about this one - granted that I'm looking through the perspective of being incredibly WR rich in the league I own Pacheco, but I kind of feel that it would be a lot easier to replicate what Reed/Kirk could offer than to get what Pacheco does. It seems like a roster dependent one but I am kind of thinking I would need to be incredibly bad at WR and unbelievably strong at RB (particularly the latter) for this to be anything more than a break even trade
I am fairly bad at WR, with my strongest 2 being Addison and Lockett. I like Pacheco, but I see his time as a Chief possibly short lived. I drafted him in 5 of 5 rookie drafts a few years ago, I have now moved him in 2 of 5.

I was trying for Pacheco for both of those guys. Then we had a few back and forth and settled on an adding a 4th.

Last edited:

Apologies, I only meant to put basic information in the Harrison thread, but then questions came up. I thought it better in the trades thread for any follow up discussion posters wanted to have.
Oh man no need for to apologize, was just trying to point out how I knew it was not TEP

Oh man no need for to apologize, was just trying to point out how I knew it was not TEP
To comment on TEP leagues.
I offered lower firsts (3) for the 1.01 and the other owner declined and said he would consider picks 3 and 4. My hesitancy to offer was because of Bowers. I like him a lot, but for me it came down to which do I want more Harrison or Bowers. I am not sold on Odunze yet, but the team that selects him could change that for me.
So all that to say, in TEP I may have not been able to pull the trigger to get 1.01 for picks 1.03 and 1.04.

10 team 1QB PPR (I have the 1.01, 1.10, 2.03, 2.04, 2.10 and 3.03)

Gave: 2.07 and Diontae Johnson

Received 2025 1st rd (1.04-1.07 imo)

I have Chase, Tyreek, Puka, Kupp and Tank so I'd rather have the 2025 1st instead of DJ rotting on my bench.

1QB FFPC league

Gave Pacheco and 4.07

Smash accept for me. It's not the same on every site but I have seen multiple dynasty sites rank Reed and Pacheco as basically neck and neck in ADP and overall rankings. Even if you have Pacheco ahead the difference is definitely not Kirk

I have Chase, Tyreek, Puka, Kupp and Tank so I'd rather have the 2025 1st instead of DJ rotting on my bench.
Slam dunk!

Easy trade to make even before you give the other details...Johnson is one of those guys that everyone will take on their roster but he will be 28 in July and is what he is at this point and that is nothing too exciting...no clue what the other guy is thinking here...complete waste of a very nice asset in that 1st round pick.

Selling Zay Flowers for pennies on the dollar? Oof.

I'm sorry, but a fumble while doing everything in his power to score a TD in the playoffs (in which he already had a TD and 115yds) doesn't make him a sell. I really think you're gonna regret that one.

Several trades in the last week in our 1QB FFPC (headed into the 2nd year). Only 1 is mine:

Hopkins/Geno/Richardson/Mingo for Herbert/Doubs/Damien Harris
Then Herbert was moved for Tua/Shaheed/2025 2nd
Barkley for A. Jones/Shakir/2025 1st (should be late based on how the teams look)
Jeudy for 2.11
Singletary for 2025 3rd
3.12 for 2025 3rd - this is mine. I like this class much better than what looks to be next years & I hope to make the playoffs again (won the first year)

Jeudy for 2.11

Someone has a very good chance of hitting the jackpot on this one.
jeudy in a new spot should have a new lease on life, id be buying 8 days a week on this one
True on your statement. But is a Jeudy unknown better than 2.11 in this deep class? I think it's a coinflip. Will be interested to see how this turns out after the 2.11 is picked and Jeudy's situation becomes clear.

Jeudy for 2.11

Someone has a very good chance of hitting the jackpot on this one.
jeudy in a new spot should have a new lease on life, id be buying 8 days a week on this one
True on your statement. But is a Jeudy unknown better than 2.11 in this deep class? I think it's a coinflip. Will be interested to see how this turns out after the 2.11 is picked and Jeudy's situation becomes clear.

Personally, yes, I take Jeudy. Supreme talent, with some obvious issues (that I believe were with the club)... Not making excuses for him, he should still be putting in work and giving 100%, but he clearly wasnt.

Again, if he doesn't get moved this offseason, it's a disaster. For him, but also the Broncs, who shouldve let him walk a year ago... But anyways... I'm betting on the move, thus betting on the player,

Several trades in the last week in our 1QB FFPC (headed into the 2nd year). Only 1 is mine:

Hopkins/Geno/Richardson/Mingo for Herbert/Doubs/Damien Harris
Then Herbert was moved for Tua/Shaheed/2025 2nd
Barkley for A. Jones/Shakir/2025 1st (should be late based on how the teams look)
Jeudy for 2.11
Singletary for 2025 3rd
3.12 for 2025 3rd - this is mine. I like this class much better than what looks to be next years & I hope to make the playoffs again (won the first year)

Hopkins and Richardson for Herbert and Doubs is how I see that first trade. Seems fine, short term vs long term value.

I'd have kept Herbert over that Tua/Shaeed/25 second trade. Tua's and Shaeed are dime a dozen players to me.

I'd take the Jones/25 first side of that Barkely trade but it's close so long as that pick really comes in late but that's part of why I like the other side as it does not always work out like that.

Juedy for 2.11 is equitable to me. He's probably getting traded and then opinions will change but right now I don't have a league I'd pay 2.11 for him due to wanting to pay for him AND create a roster spot to keep him but I'd pay 2.11 for him in every single league of mine after we we can expand our rosters. So fair.

Own Singletary in one league, he's not a sure keeper, have to see how FA works out and almost rooting against FA going well as keeping him does not excite me. I'd cash out now for a 24 third, a 25 third seems reasonable to pay if you need a RB and hope things go well for him in FA but also reasonable to exit on him with a future pick and create the roster room. I'd personally choose to wait on how FA goes to give him up for a 25 third, but all in all seems reasonable.

3.12 for the 2025 third is right on and I'd pay it on most teams on the notion I got all year to get that third back.

A whole lot of equitaqble trades here IMO.

for

My thinking is this: If i shopped the pick could I have gotten more?

Answer almost certainly yes.

5 and 6 might be very good players, but... Cmon
And the closer you get to the draft the better offers you will get. Selling now for that is really not maximizing value in any way. Holding 1.01 until the week leading up to your draft is the best way to maximize a return unless there is a particular player you are targeting and get a deal you are comfortable with. If you are just looking for picks then wait until the week before the draft.

Took a couple trades but basiclly ended up trading Allegier and pick 5.12, Doubs and D Douglas for Marvin Mims and Michael Wilson. WRs are now Nacua, Olave, Addison and Flowers along with the 2 just added. I kinda like Mims future, and Wilson at worst will be WR2 with MHJ drawing all the coverages and McBride as well.
I might look into moving Addison and a RB for a better RB if the opp presents itself, but I dont like any RBs, even the ones I have not named Breece. :-)

Last edited:
Minor deal that could go big either way

I gave Isaiah likely and Rudy Ford for Treylon Burks and Brian Branch.

Likely has looked better at times but I still think Burks can break out.

Easy trade to make even before you give the other details...Johnson is one of those guys that everyone will take on their roster but he will be 28 in July and is what he is at this point and that is nothing too exciting...no clue what the other guy is thinking here...complete waste of a very nice asset in that 1st round pick.
I love Diontae, but give me the 1st in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread