What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

FFPC superflex best ball dynasty

Gave: 2024 R2 (currently in third place)

Got: Derrick Henry, Adam Thielen

It's not my style to trade for old players nearing the end of their dynasty lives, but this one came unsolicited from a team that's throwing in the towel, and it was hard to say no.

SF and 0.5ppr? Give me the 1st easy. Next years QB class looks loaded, a shot at one of those QB's is worth a ton more than a middling WR and some later picks.

I traded GWilson for K Pitts Straight up in August.

Logic
Kpitts owner is a Jets fan.
Had been asking for 3x 1st and 2 top players in return for 2 years. For pitts. Ridiculous.

I owned Jefferson, AJBrown Waddle Wilson Olave, London, CGodwin RondaleMoore. ... Picked up Puka. TDell since.

Also owned Kelce. Goedert, drafted Kincaid. Planning for future without Kelce and WR Wilson was a luxury with easy trade value.

I think other guy got a great deal. I didn't mind locking up TE insurance. 4 plays into the season i felt even better.

We can start up to 6WRs with the 3flex spots. The other owner beat me in the title game.

Should i hoard 1st round picks this year by selling 2025, 2026 draft picks?

FFPC (1/2/2/1/2 Flex/1/1)

Team A: gets C.Olave

Team B: gets Deebo. D.London & mid 3rd
Both teams in that 4-7 range standings wise

FFPC is interesting in that the 7th-12th place teams have a 3 week playoff where the 7th place team can get the #1 pick if they win it.

Seems like the Olave team should stand pat in a down year and maybe fall to #7 and get the the #1/#2 etc pick and regroup next year instead of getting London (unstartable now) Deebo that might push them into the top 6 and a meh mid/late 3rd

Another FFPC I thought was a little crazy

Team A gets J.Gibbs and team B's 2024 2nd (late) and Det DT/ST (Throw in)

Team B gets K.Miller and team A's 2024 1st (late, team won the title 3 years running)

I mean Getting Gibbs and giving up K.Miller and 8-9 draft spots? Owners give up too quickly

14 team standard scoring

Team A receives T.Lockett

Team B receives J.Ross and early 2024 3rd

Before answering, Lockett has 29.7 points so far, not exactly a juggernaut and at 31 years old with young whipper snapper Jaxon Njigba-Smith waiting to Flavor-Flav his azz what can you realistically get back for him, especially in a standard scoring league where you only start 5 RB/WR/TE total? I say, less than that.

Last edited:
At 1-4 it’s time for me to move off Ekeler but no one seems interested. Best offer I’ve gotten is Ekeler and Lockett for Quentin Johnston, Tank Dell and 2nd in what looks like a rebuild. Is this really what it’s come to for Ekeler value?

12 Team PPR heavy TEP QB, RB, WR, TE, SFlex, 4x Flex

Gave Devonta Smith
Got Gabe Davis, Luke Musgrave

Needed TE help in a rebuild league where WR has become my strong suit. Not in love with G Davis, but he's been much more consistent this season than in previous. I am, however, enamored with Musgrave and what he brings to the GB offense.

FFPC 1 QB best ball dynasty

Gave: Anthony Richardson

Got: Tua Tagovailoa

I'm a contender, the other team is in the bottom three. In best ball leagues, the draft order is just reverse of the standings, so I pitched this as a way for him to "improve his draft position," and he accepted.

FFPC 1 QB best ball dynasty

Gave: Anthony Richardson

Got: Tua Tagovailoa

I'm a contender, the other team is in the bottom three. In best ball leagues, the draft order is just reverse of the standings, so I pitched this as a way for him to "improve his draft position," and he accepted.
Love that move for a contender or otherwise. Sure, there are concussion concerns with Tua, but it appears he's done a good job this year of playing in a way to minimize the risk. That and I'm not an AR fan.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave A Richardson
I got J Love

Very competitive team but I lost Richardson and Jefferson to injury. And to answer Cher's question, yes I do believe in Love. Not just short term.

Technically, it's "do you believe in life after love," or, in your case, "do you believe in life after Richardson."
"do you believe in life after (trading for) Love?"

Got a question. First year I’ve ever done dynasty. I’m in dire straits with QB as I have Rodgers and Daniel Jones. 14 team PPR QB RB RB WR WR WR WR FLEX FLEX.
Was offered 1st round 2024 for Goff and 2nd for Nico and me giving him Atwell as well as those picks.

Is that to much to give for Nico and Goff? Just not sure how to gauge draft pics in trades.

Got a question. First year I’ve ever done dynasty. I’m in dire straits with QB as I have Rodgers and Daniel Jones. 14 team PPR QB RB RB WR WR WR WR FLEX FLEX.
Was offered 1st round 2024 for Goff and 2nd for Nico and me giving him Atwell as well as those picks.

Is that to much to give for Nico and Goff? Just not sure how to gauge draft pics in trades.
I own Goff and would take a 1st for Goff hand down so yes it is too much to give for Goff. Are you contending with the rest or your lineup that Goff would put you over the top?

I own Goff and would take a 1st for Goff hand down so yes it is too much to give for Goff. Are you contending with the rest or your lineup that Goff would put you over the top?
I’m 6-0 and have the highest scoring team. This would definitely put me over the top. But I could flounder with Daniel Jones and Minshew and probably be ok

I’m 6-0 and have the highest scoring team. This would definitely put me over the top. But I could flounder with Daniel Jones and Minshew and probably be ok

If you're in a 1QB league that doesn't hoard QBs, that's almost surely too much for Goff. That's actually quite a lot. Nico is another story. You sure he's not thinking the first is for Nico and the second is for Goff? Because that's more likely how they're valued in a 1QB format.

When you're first starting out, trade calculators can be a good guide to gauge basics like that. Try KeepTradeCut or one of the others in existence. You'll find, if you look at something like KeepTradeCut, Nico should be the 1st in the deal.

If you're in a 1QB league that doesn't hoard QBs, that's almost surely too much for Goff. That's actually quite a lot. Nico is another story. You sure he's not thinking the first is for Nico and the second is for Goff? Because that's more likely how they're valued in a 1QB format.

When you're first starting out, trade calculators can be a good guide to gauge basics like that. Try KeepTradeCut or one of the others in existence. You'll find, if you look at something like KeepTradeCut, Nico should be the 1st in the deal.
Everyone is hording QBs. There is none available on the wire. I was lucky to snag Minshew when I did.
He put Nico and Goff on the block and I just asked him. He wanted a first for either of them but said if I wanted both he would take a 1st and 2nd in 2024 along with Atwell.
If I wanted Goff alone it would be for a 1st round pick in 2024. My thought is since none are available I’m going to need to spend a draft pick. It’s just that him throwing Nico in it’s basically 2nd round price for Nico and that sounded appealing.

Users who are viewing this thread