What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

12 team 1QB

Gave: Geno Smith + 2025 3rd
Got: 2025 2nd

Both picks should be back half to late. Geno's been a roster clogger - can't drop him bc he's worth something even in a 1QB, but as my team's QB3 I'd never conceivably use him. Shopped him all offseason for any 3rd and got no takers, so felt good to get something out of him at least.
Good trade. CBS mock draft had the Seahawks take Penix Jr at QB in round 1 next year. I think it’s at least 50/50 they draft a QB next season.

FFPC TriFlex

Team A gave Rhamondre Stevenson
Team B gave 2024 2nd x2

I don't even care if they're projected early or late I haven't looked. I'm disgusted. I had my 2024 1st in his box and he declined in order to take this instead. I have two other 1sts, two 2nds and a bunch of tradable other players if it had been necessary. I think there is a 1:3 chance he didn't see the "2024 1st" in the email and only saw the players. Am now actively seeing if the other owner wants to flip him to me.

12 tm, superflex, ppr

Gave: Swift
Got: Burks

I'm officially out of Swift shares. I'd rather gamble on Burks upside even if Swift likely outscores him this year.

1QB FFPC,
team that I didn’t see as a playoff team started hot and 2-0

Gave; 2024 2nd and 3rd
Got; Kennan Allen (from 0-2 team)

FFPC TriFlex

Team B gave 2024 2nd x2

I don't even care if they're projected early or late I haven't looked. I'm disgusted. I had my 2024 1st in his box and he declined in order to take this instead. I have two other 1sts, two 2nds and a bunch of tradable other players if it had been necessary. I think there is a 1:3 chance he didn't see the "2024 1st" in the email and only saw the players. Am now actively seeing if the other owner wants to flip him to me.
I tried hard to get Stevenson from the new owner but to no avail. He did do the following with me though:

I gave 2024 2nd (mine and it looks late)
I got Kyren Williams

Sent Marvin Mims and Javonte Williams for Travis Kelce and Gabriel Davis.

In the past 2 trades. I have effectively sent Devonta Smith, Marvin Mims and Javonte Williams for Travis Kelce, Gabriel Davis, Michael Pittman and Khalil Herbert. Think I still get the better value even if Herbert is a wash in Chicago given Johnson's rise.

Hoping Kelce starts running away with KC targets so I can flip him as I already have Waller at TE.

Sent Marvin Mims and Javonte Williams for Travis Kelce and Gabriel Davis.

In the past 2 trades. I have effectively sent Devonta Smith, Marvin Mims and Javonte Williams for Travis Kelce, Gabriel Davis, Michael Pittman and Khalil Herbert. Think I still get the better value even if Herbert is a wash in Chicago given Johnson's rise.

Hoping Kelce starts running away with KC targets so I can flip him as I already have Waller at TE.
Kelce owner and riding him to the sunset .. unless someone blows me away with an offer

Not involved: 12 team 1-2-3-1 PPR:

Josh Jacobs + Mark Andrews
For
Pacheco, Elijah Moore, Dulchich, (likely) late ‘24 1st

14 team one QB. 2 WR 4 Flex 1PPR

Gave: Kenny Pickett, Brian Robinson Jr., Justice Hill

Received: Kyler Murray, Zach Charbonnet

I’m in a complete rebuild

FFPC TriFlex

Team B gave 2024 2nd x2

You should be thanking your lucky stars instead of quadrupling down.

FFPC TriFlex

Team B gave 2024 2nd x2

I tried hard to get Stevenson from the new owner but to no avail. He did do the following with me though:

I gave 2024 2nd (mine and it looks late)
I got Kyren Williams

Lol this is a million times better.

Half ppr start 1qb, 2 RB, 2wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 super flex.

Team A gave - Cousins, Antonio Gibson, Pacheco, and mid to late 2024 1st.

Team B gave - Lawrence, late 2024 second and third.

Team B puts Lawrence on the block in chat. I DM and ask him to give me an idea of player or positions he is looking for so I can make an offer. About 5 minutes to by and he sends me an offer of Kenny Pickett, Tee Higgins, Kenneth Walker and my 2024 1st for Lawrence and his 1st with a DM that says that price is firm. I decline and figure I will give it a few hours to a day to let him realize he isn't getting that high of a price and try to counter. 20 minutes later this deal goes through.

Made two trades this morning in the same league.

16 team PPR superflex/reg flex deep bench, IDP

I have lots of rookie RBs but need a reliable RB to get some points. I also have Hock and Dulcich at TE. Second trade the team desperately needed a RB and youth at position.

Trade 1:
Gave: Luke Musgrave and Laleel McLaughlin
Received: Jaylen Warren

Trade 2:
Gave: Puka Nacua, Roschon Johnson
2024 6th 2024 7th
Received: Jaylen Waddle

Last edited:
I am a contender.

Traded away
Josh Jacobs

Received
2026 1st - middle of the pack.

I am hurting at rb, but I now have a few extra firsts.

My goal is to hobble towards the trade deadline to be 1 game over 500 and then see what is available from a team that sucks for cheap. I also have a plethora of 3rds that I could hopefully use on an Aaron Jones or similar.

For
The Andrews side by A LOT.
yep. Borderline criminal.

Yes, some of us in the league were not happy. The acquiring teams only holes were at TE and RB2 and they just filled them for very cheap.
I strongly disagree. I would rather have Pacheco and crew in almost any form. Jacobs and Andrews are both strong sells for me. I like Elijah and think Dul is undervalued on trade calculators.

When I put this into a trade calculator it favored the Pacheco side and that includes a value adjustment premium for the better players.

Couple trades went down this week in my league...

Jalin Hyatt & Juwan Johnson for Keenan Allen

&

Jordan Addison & Tyjae Spears for 24 3rd, Jermain Johnson & Jonathan Taylor

For

Yes, some of us in the league were not happy. The acquiring teams only holes were at TE and RB2 and they just filled them for very cheap.
I strongly disagree. I would rather have Pacheco and crew in almost any form. Jacobs and Andrews are both strong sells for me. I like Elijah and think Dul is undervalued on trade calculators.

When I put this into a trade calculator it favored the Pacheco side and that includes a value adjustment premium for the better players.
There is a ton of risk on the Pacheco side. I can see a world where Pacheco gets drafted over (he's nothing special), Moore flames out (on his second team and not really doing anything), and Dulchich is in that large tier of TEs that hold no value. Andrews is a top 5 TE and Jacobs is very solid. Both can be difference makers.

For

There is a ton of risk on the Pacheco side. I can see a world where Pacheco gets drafted over (he's nothing special), Moore flames out (on his second team and not really doing anything), and Dulchich is in that large tier of TEs that hold no value. Andrews is a top 5 TE and Jacobs is very solid. Both can be difference makers.
This is the most likely of scenarios. Sure, anything could happen, but I wouldn't count on Pacheco/Moore/Dulchich and whatever the late 1st may bring to be league winners. In PPR you do not give up one of the top TEs unless you have one of the other 2 or 3 sitting on the bench.

Traded away
brandon aiyuk
Jerome Ford
2024 3rd

Traded for
2024 first - probably late
Tyjae Spears

Still a contender and am hoping to limp into playoffs just over .500 and get lucky.
But I have 3 firsts in 2024 and 2 in 2025 to help plug any holes closer to the trade deadline.

I like it. Spears could be a nice contributor and may well be worth more than Ford long term, and I'd happily give up Aiyuk and a later pick to bag an extra first

FFPC superflex best ball dynasty

Gave: Tony Pollard, R2 (likely late)

Got: Travis Etienne, R3, R3

My team is tanking, and I've wanted to unload Pollard for a while, but the offers were underwhelming. (During the summer, I tried trading him to multiple teams for a 2024 R1 straight up and all were rejected.) Fortunately, he got off to a good start (and didn't get injured!). I had this other team's rookie R2 pick, so I traded it back to him with Pollard.

12 TM PPR Superflex QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLX/FLX/FLX/SFLX

Team A
DK Metcalf
2024 3rd

Team B
Javonte Williams
Elijah Moore

Users who are viewing this thread