What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

12 Team PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Flex

Sent: 1.06, 2024 1st & 4th
Got: 1.04 (took JSN), 2.04

Herbert, Jones
Chubb, Swift, Kamara, Williams, Hunt
Chase, Hill, St. Brown, Jeudy, JSN, A. Cooper, Bateman, Tolbert, D. Bell
Kittle, Likely, Henry, Bryant, Hendershot

2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7

2024 picks: 2x 1st, 2x 2nd

So I'm in the middle of a small rebuild but looking to still compete. Would you guys trade Breece Hall for Dk Metcalf and a most likely late 2024 first?

Full ppr and my other rbs are Etienne, Charb, roschon, ty Chandler, Zamir white, Ford, allgeier, Fournette.

My wrs are CD, Christian Watson, Hollywood, Zay Flowers, Mingo, Terrace Marshall, Doubs, Shakir, Darnell Mooney.

My current first rounders over the next two years are 2x2024 firsts and 2x2025 firsts.

Last edited:
12 team 1QB, not involved

Team A gets Trey Lance
Team B gets 2024 3rd (likely mid)

Just in case anyone wants a data point for current price in a 1QB league...mid third this year was Tillman/Abanikanda/Dell type dudes
I managed to sell him for 2023 3.16 in a 16 team league...was pretty pleased with that :bored:

So I'm in the middle of a small rebuild but looking to still compete. Would you guys trade Breece Hall for Dk Metcalf and a most likely late 2024 first?

Full ppr and my other rbs are Etienne, Charb, roschon, ty Chandler, Zamir white, Ford, allgeier, Fournette.

My wrs are CD, Christian Watson, Hollywood, Zay Flowers, Mingo, Terrace Marshall, Doubs, Shakir, Darnell Mooney.

My current first rounders over the next two years are 2x2024 firsts and 2x2025 firsts.

I like the thinking but I don't like DKM being the target.

Yeah he's my least favorite in that tier to be honest. Going to pass on it.

Yeah he's my least favorite in that tier to be honest. Going to pass on it.
I like Metcalf and have him in a few leagues, but the best part of him is he’s consistently good (which is a useful asset) but seems to lack a high ceiling for whatever reason and JSN being drafted, isn’t likely to help that.

Hall has league winning talent- let’s see if he recovers and keeps it going.

Would you guys trade Breece Hall for Dk Metcalf and a most likely late 2024 first?

No, I wouldn't. We don't know how the Cook situation will shake out and Metcalf has now got another person to siphon off targets. A late first is just too up in the air to be an asset that has a ton of value.

Hall is something different at RB. I'd see how he heals up before I did anything drastic with him. When he played, he was definitely worth the 1.01 you likely paid for him. Per game and per snap, his metrics were off the chart. I'd see if he can't get the volume he needs to be a league winner before moving him.

had the roster spots for this one in FFPC, 1QB

Gave; 2nd, 2nd, Schoonmaker, Darrell Washington

Got: JuJu, Toney, Gabe Davis, Antonio Gibson, Knox (Kincaid owner)

Nothing spectacular but good value even Though some see these guys as roster cloggers

had the roster spots for this one in FFPC, 1QB

Gave; 2nd, 2nd, Schoonmaker, Darrell Washington

Got: JuJu, Toney, Gabe Davis, Antonio Gibson, Knox (Kincaid owner)

Nothing spectacular but good value even Though some see these guys as roster cloggers
Sure none of those players are spectacular (but Toney and Gibson have upside) - but you paid very little.

10 team non PPR lots of hype around Waller and I have no good TE (Ertz coming off injury and Fant and Okonkwo best I got)

Traded away the 3.10 (pick 30) and a 2024 3rd round pick
For
Waller

FFPC, 1QB
was cold offered this and took the deal

Gave: JSN (draft 1.03)
Got: 2024 1st, 2024 1st (one is probably late, one probably mid)

FFPC, 1QB

I need you in my league I just offered two 1st for the 1.03 and got rejected. (1 mid and 1 late)

FFPC, 1QB

At first blush I really liked this one for your side. The more I think, the more I feel like I could take or leave it. You do have to wait an extra year to get anything. And even a mid first plus a late first this year is worth about the #3 in most leagues, maybe worth a bit more though.

FFPC Triflex (superflex, start 3 WRs, TE premium)

Gave: Daniel Jones
Got: Josh Jacobs, James Cook, 2024 R2 (likely late)

In this format, Jones has a late third-round startup ADP, Jacobs in the early fifth, Cook in the eighth. This is a win-now team with good QB depth and weak RBs, so felt pretty comfortable with the value out of Jones.

FFPC, 1QB

Moved JSN a few days ago in another league (above), and today I acquired in a different league. This trade was sitting in his inbox for a week. He must have seen the recent injury and pulled the accept trigger. I don’t mind because I’m totally in at this price.

Gave; Swift, Tank Dell
Got: JSN

1QB, FFPC

Gave; Josh Allen, CMC, Lockett
Got; Devonta Smith, TJ Hockenson, 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Get younger, staying competitive. Daniel Jones now slots in at QB for now

12 team, 1 QB, PPR/IDP

Gave; G Smith, M Pittman, J Uche, J Owusu, I Simmons, '23 1.7, '23 1.12 '23 3.7

Got; J Herbert, D Samuel, M Judon, T Edmunds, J Pitre

16 team IDP 1.5 TE PPR 6 pts TD pass

Someone trades DJ Moore (1 year deal)
for
Brian Robinson (Taxi squad)

New owner paid to move DJ Moore to 3 years

OK.. I need RB help and I was shopping Tee Higgins. I just feel now is a good "Sell High" for a win now move.
I just don't see him as Top 12 WR. I think Chase will dominate share and Tee will be more like WR20-25 range EOY.
12 Team 1 QB PPR (can start 5 WR)

I gave up Tee Higgins, Deuce Vaughn, Wan'Dale Robinson
I got Cooper Kupp, Alexander Mattison / Ty Chandler, Kyren Williams

OK.. I need RB help and I was shopping Tee Higgins. I just feel now is a good "Sell High" for a win now move.
I just don't see him as Top 12 WR. I think Chase will dominate share and Tee will be more like WR20-25 range EOY.

Great trade for you. I'm a contender with Higgins and I'm pretty sure I'd take a stab at Kupp's short term upside to win now. I also don't think the Kupp owner would trade him straight up for Higgins. The rest of the deal is a home run in your favor. Basically an insured Mattison / top Vikings RB at the expense of Vaughn and Robinson. And I'm more open-minded to Vaughn than most.

I do play empire, so I could possibly see where someone couldn't possibly trade Higgins youth for Kupp straight up in an open-ended true dynasty.

Great trade for you. I'm a contender with Higgins and I'm pretty sure I'd take a stab at Kupp's short term upside to win now. I also don't think the Kupp owner would trade him straight up for Higgins. The rest of the deal is a home run in your favor. Basically an insured Mattison / top Vikings RB at the expense of Vaughn and Robinson. And I'm more open-minded to Vaughn than most.

I do play empire, so I could possibly see where someone couldn't possibly trade Higgins youth for Kupp straight up in an open-ended true dynasty.
I like that trade as well. I am in same boat .. may trade Higgins and something and made a run at Tyreek Hill as his owner is looking to get younger.

FFPC 1QB

I gave 2024 2nd (from a different team that I project to be a very strong contender so probably late)
I got Elijah Moore

Dude put up a bunch of guys for sale on the message board for specific pick prices and I raced to get this one done.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Elijah Mitchell
I got 2024 3rd, DPJ

Free draft capital as I already had Mitchell struckthrough in my spreadsheet meaning he was a cut for me. I will be cutting DPJ as well, this was just for the free 3rd. Tanks.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave CEH
I got 2024 3rd & 4th

Surprised I could get that - I had him on my borderline cutline so not sure what I was going to do but I'll take this deal for the roster spot here pretty easily.

1QB, FFPC

Gave; Josh Allen, CMC, Lockett
Got; Devonta Smith, TJ Hockenson, 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Get younger, staying competitive. Daniel Jones now slots in at QB for now
I think I prefer the CMC side but I do think it's fair value. I also kind of love Jones for this year. I have a feeling about him. This might pivot on what my TE situation looks like w/out Hock.

14 team .. no ppr

Gave: Hunt and Taysom Hill
Got: Warren

I just needed to free a roster spot to move Bigsby or Kendre Miller off my taxi squad and found someone who wanted to roll the dice on Hunt!

16 team contract league. 1QB non-ppr. Got an offer from our resident Browns homer:

Give: Deshaun Watson (open), Elijah Moore (3 year)
Get: Jared Goff (3), Chris Olave (open)

Leaves me with Tua/Goff/Richardson at QB and now I have Olave!

Users who are viewing this thread