What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (5 Viewers)

12 team SF 0.5ppr start 10

Team A : got Chris Olave

Team B : got ‘24 1st, 3rd & 4th

Team A is me. After recent moves got me Hurts and Allen, I’m emptying the locker a little to try and build for the next few years. Think this leaves me with a young and decent WR core now, just need to find some luck with RB depth and a TE. Still got some pick ammo left for this year and next

QBs - Hurts/Allen/Brissett/Trubisky

RBs - Dobbins/Akers/Penny/a bunch of lotto picks

WRs - Deebo/Pittman/Olave/Addison/Jamo/Skyy/Gabe/Lazard

TE - Hurst/Bellinger/Gray/Chig

Last edited:

Team A : Chris Olave

Team B : ‘24 1st, 3rd & 4th

Team A is me. After recent moves got me Hurts and Allen, I’m emptying the locker a little to try and build for the next few years. Think this leaves me with a young and decent WR core now, just need to find some luck with RB depth and a TE. Still got some pick ammo left for this year and next

Lol

Feels light for Olave. A single 1st next year + 3rd/4th?

Not sure what you’ll draft with those 3 that’s > Olave, so I don’t love it.

I got Olave just to be clear

Oh - doh!

What an absolute score. Great trade.
:)

The heck was your trade partner thinking?

Oh - doh!

17 tact points awarded to HSG. "Eh, I dunno, it's okay, but I don't love it. Oh wait, you're the other side? JACKPOT, BABY!! Absolute robbery."

Oh - doh!

17 tact points awarded to HSG. "Eh, I dunno, it's okay, but I don't love it. Oh wait, you're the other side? JACKPOT, BABY!! Absolute robbery."

Hahahahha

I try to be kind.
:lol:

It was pretty much a complete robbery. Especially when I try to imagine team B, “well if I send him Olave, his 2024 pick will be even worse. Let’s do that!”
:doh:
Yeah I agree. Would much rather have Olave unless that were a guaranteed top 3 or something.

Oh - doh!

He took over an amazing orphan team this year and won the ‘ship first time up. Olave isn’t on his starting lineup and now he’s wanting to collect ‘24 picks. I’m not really sure what his entire thinking is but I sensed he wanted the picks and Olave was gettable.

Started the draft today with 1.01, 2.02 and 2 3rds. Superflex large rosters.
Drafted Bijan at 1.01

Gave 2.02, 3.02 and 24 1st (likely mid)

Got 1.06 (JSN) 3.06 and a 24 2nd (likely mid)

Probably a bit of an overpay but I loved ending the day with the #1rb and #1 wr on my board.
I don't really see this as much of an overpay for JSN. The 3rds cancel each other out and you downgraded a little in the 2nds but the draft really dropped the value of the 2nds this year. I'd pay a 1st next year that I think will be mid for JSN all day.

FFPC rookie draft day is upon us. I woke up to this offer in a FFPC 1 QB

I get 1.04 and 3.09
I give 1.09, 2.01, my 2024 2nd

I had yet to even see the draft board I just assumed it went Bijan, Gibbs, JSN and that is why I was getting the offer but nope. Anthony Richardson went 3rd so I snap accepted.
Wow. That is a great move and the board couldn't have worked out better.

FFPC 1 QB

2.09, 2024 2nd (could be anywhere), also 7.01 and a future 6th

For

1.12 (took Anthony Richardson)
Is that you who took AR?
Yes
I thought so and followup question is that the highest pick you've used on a QB in FFPC?

I posted a trade I did on Saturday where I gave up Herbert and 3.9 for 1.4 which is better then any return I can recall seeing for a QB in any of my FFPC leagues. I then drafted Richardson at 11 which is close to half a round higher then I've ever drafted a QB.
I've never drafted a QB in a rookie draft that I can recall. Not in the first few rounds anyway.
I had a long stretch of trading picks for players though.
That was a cheap price you paid.

I've spent seconds on Mahomes, Kyler and Lance. Usually when the well has just run dry on other players and I'd rather just take a shot at upside I view as close to sure things when they play.

I took Richardson at the 1.08 in FFPC 1 QB best ball dynasty. :oldunsure:

This team has finished in the money three out of four years (finished first in inaugural season) but it's old and I'm desperately trying to hang on. I've got Goff and Carr, and no one will trade elite QBs for market price. (Fun fact: One guy has Josh Allen and Burrow and he needed only 9 points from one of them to win the title, but the Bills-Bengals game got cancelled and he got a zero at QB. This is a $750 league so it cost him $2500.) I passed on Kincaid (I've already got Andrews, Kittle, Freiermuth) and no picks until the 4th round, so I bit the bullet on Richardson. I think the previous highest I've ever paid for a rookie QB in 1 QB leagues was the 3.11 for Burrow.

This is an FFPC superflex best ball league. All of these trades were between the same two teams (me and another guy). We just keep trading Calvin Ridley back and forth to each other.

February 2021:
Gave: Calvin Ridley (pre-suspension), 2022 1st
Got: Antonio Gibson, 2021 2.08

October 2022:
Gave: JK Dobbins, DJ Moore, Hunter Henry
Got: Kenneth Walker, Calvin Ridley (suspended), Noah Fant

Today:
Gave: Calvin Ridley (reinstated)
Got: 2.02 (on the clock, I took Michael Mayer)

Some FFPC, 1QB moves

Gave: 1.05, 1.12
Got: 1.07, 2024 1st

Gave: 2.02, 2024 2nd (mid-late)
Got: 2024 1st (mid)

Gave: Diontae Johnson, 4x2024 3rds
Got: 1.09 - went Charbonet as I have WR depth (Johnson was WR8) and I own Walker

Last edited:
12 tm ppr dynasty 1qb 27 man rosters
Traded 1.10 and my 24 and 25 first
Received Tee Higgins, 3.2, 3.3
That’s a lot for Higgins.

I love the dude but I’d probably sell for 3x 1sts

Haha. I actually feel really good about the deal fellas but it’s ok if I lose a deal too. Makes my league mates want to trade with me more I guess! Hahaha!

Two other deals I did today since our rookie draft started today:

Traded for 1.3 (JSN) for six seconds (2.7 and 2.9 then two each in 24 and 25)

Traded for 1.9 (stroud) 24 first and 25 third and gave up 2.2 24 maybe better first and 24 second .
*we switch to superflex in 2025 and Richardson and young were off the board and I liked stroud best fyi.

FFPC startup draft. 1 QB. Jefferson and Chase off the board

1.03 and 8.06

For

2.12, 4.12, 7.01, and a 2024 1st and 2nd

So in essence if you take away the bump, it's Bijan for 2.12, 4.12, and a future 1st and 2nd

1.03 and 8.06

For

So in essence if you take away the bump, it's Bijan for 2.12, 4.12, and a future 1st and 2nd
Bijan.

you don’t know where the 2024 picks will land.

That makes Bijan more valuable.

Take Bijan, let his value hold or rise, then deal for specific 2024 picks (or at least more likely projected picks if it’s mid-season) down the road.

1.03 and 8.06

For

I haven't participated in a startup nor do I have one upcoming soon so my startup research is not there. I would be curious who they take with 2.12 and 4.12 to see how close this actually is. I predict I prefer 1.03 side

1.03 and 8.06

For

I haven't participated in a startup nor do I have one upcoming soon so my startup research is not there. I would be curious who they take with 2.12 and 4.12 to see how close this actually is. I predict I prefer 1.03 side
Some people were saying take Mahomes at 3, lol

1.03 and 8.06

For

Bijan.

you don’t know where the 2024 picks will land.

That makes Bijan more valuable.

Take Bijan, let his value hold or rise, then deal for specific 2024 picks (or at least more likely projected picks if it’s mid-season) down the road.

I can easily see both sides.
I also am pretty confident the guy trading away the 1.03 will be making more deals with some of what was acquired.

1.03 and 8.06

For

It's a lot and I've never done a startup and gave a haul to pick at the top because you are basically paying full price and value can only go down. I'm also not huge on giving up my future first, especially when I don't know my team.

In this case however I'd do it.

I was looking over startup ADP a few days ago and drop off on young RB's I feel comfortable investing a high, first few round pick on, is staggeringly low. and picking out of that one spot if I don't move I'm probably not taking a RB for several rounds at least. This move would make me more comfortable going BPA and not trying to push up a RB.

So that and knowing I"m starting with JJ or Chase and Bijan seals it for me. Don't have to sweat out the RB need and can build around the two studs.

1.03 and 8.06

For

It's a lot and I've never done a startup and gave a haul to pick at the top because you are basically paying full price and value can only go down. I'm also not huge on giving up my future first, especially when I don't know my team.

I was looking over startup ADP a few days ago and drop off on young RB's I feel comfortable investing a high, first few round pick on, is staggeringly low. and picking out of that one spot if I don't move I'm probably not taking a RB for several rounds at least. This move would make me more comfortable going BPA and not trying to push up a RB.

So that and knowing I"m starting with JJ or Chase and Bijan seals it for me. Don't have to sweat out the RB need and can build around the two studs.
So you would take Bijan, and not deal the 1.03 for that package with Chase & JJ off the board?

1.03 and 8.06

For

So you would take Bijan, and not deal the 1.03 for that package with Chase & JJ off the board?
I would take that package, draft Bijan and pair him with Chase or JJ who I assuming the team that got Bijan took at 1.1.

1.03 and 8.06

For

I would take that package, draft Bijan and pair him with Chase or JJ who I assuming the team that got Bijan took at 1.1.
????
I think you read the original post wrong of something

Oh, in think you mean TRADE the package, lol

1.03 and 8.06

For

????
I think you read the original post wrong of something

Oh, in think you mean TRADE the package, lol
Yes, I worded that poorly as I am apt to do.

I would trade the package, take Bijan.

10 teamer, start 1 qb. Needed to clean out some roster space so moved S Perine and Jimmy G for a 2024 2nd rounder from a QB/RB needy team. Happy with that.

1.03 and 8.06

For

I know I argued for trading back in the dynasty thread, but in this case 1.03 for me, definiy could work out but dropped back pretty far and the 4.12, a small swap and 1st seems light for that move IMO. Plus based on the slots the trade partner is likely the 1.01 holder so they’ll have Jefferson, Bijan and likely a good young player at 3.01. Based on some ADP (may not be similar to FFPC) I’ve seen that could be Mahomes, Allen, Pitts, Stevenson… or if win-now maybe a Kupp, Chubb, Pollard or others…

12 tm ppr dynasty 1qb 27 man rosters
Traded 1.10 and my 24 and 25 first
Received Tee Higgins, 3.2, 3.3
That’s a lot for Higgins.

I love the dude but I’d probably sell for 3x 1sts

Haha. I actually feel really good about the deal fellas but it’s ok if I lose a deal too. Makes my league mates want to trade with me more I guess! Hahaha!

Two other deals I did today since our rookie draft started today:

Traded for 1.3 (JSN) for six seconds (2.7 and 2.9 then two each in 24 and 25)

Traded for 1.9 (stroud) 24 first and 25 third and gave up 2.2 24 maybe better first and 24 second .
*we switch to superflex in 2025 and Richardson and young were off the board and I liked stroud best fyi.
I love the move for 1.03. I'm not huge in to 2nds as much as others so getting the WR1 in this class for any amount of them is a good move. I have Stroud as my QB1 too even though I'm not a fan of Houston. With your league going to SF, I like this move too. That seems light for Stroud but not being SF yet is the difference. Always strange to me to value when league is changing format. Good moves though on those 2 even if I wasn't a fan of the Tee move above.

1.03 and 8.06

For

I know I argued for trading back in the dynasty thread, but in this case 1.03 for me, definiy could work out but dropped back pretty far and the 4.12, a small swap and 1st seems light for that move IMO. Plus based on the slots the trade partner is likely the 1.01 holder so they’ll have Jefferson, Bijan and likely a good young player at 3.01. Based on some ADP (may not be similar to FFPC) I’ve seen that could be Mahomes, Allen, Pitts, Stevenson… or if win-now maybe a Kupp, Chubb, Pollard or others…
That 1st he got isn't long for his team he will turn it into a very high pick based on the trades I have seen made in there. Sometimes what you get in trade can be turned into more than you get. The pieces you get in a trade are not always the pieces you use.
I argued with the guy who wanted 3 1st for Mahomes for weeks. I offered 2 1st and 2 2nd and I told him he could likely deal those 2 2nds into a future 1st he still rejected it.
So I traded a 2nd and 3rd this year into a 2024 1st so I now ended up trading him 2 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd though for him it was 3 1st. I did a little extra work and I got to pay less.

1.03 and 8.06

For

That 1st he got isn't long for his team he will turn it into a very high pick based on the trades I have seen made in there. Sometimes what you get in trade can be turned into more than you get. The pieces you get in a trade are not always the pieces you use.
I argued with the guy who wanted 3 1st for Mahomes for weeks. I offered 2 1st and 2 2nd and I told him he could likely deal those 2 2nds into a future 1st he still rejected it.
So I traded a 2nd and 3rd this year into a 2024 1st so I now ended up trading him 2 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd though for him it was 3 1st. I did a little extra work and I got to pay less.

The situation is always fluid. Things you trade for can be traded again.....and again......and again.....

When all is said and done it will be interesting to see what it ended up as. The haul was not huge, I've seen better, but we'll see how it shakes out.

2nd and 3rd this year into a 2024 1st
I’ve tried to pull this off at least a dozen times over the years and have never had anyone bite.
Same. This feels like one of those pipe dream trades that happens every blue moon, but never in your league.
It’s the “Dear Penthouse” letters of the dynasty trades forum.

I see one of these at least 2-3x a week.

ETA: for the young people, there was once a time when we had paper magazines for pron.

12 team IDP 1.5 TE PPR 1 QB 6 pts TD pass trades made the last few days I was not involved

for
2.01 and a 2024 1st (from the team that finished last place last year)
-----------------------------------
2.01, 2.06, 2.10
for
2024 1st and 3rd (from a non playoff team last year) + $6 RFA/FA money
-------------------------------
3.04 and 3.05
for
2024 2nd and 4th + $3 RFA/FA money

2.01, 2.06, 2.10
for
2024 1st and 3rd (from a non playoff team last year) + $6 RFA/FA money
How is this even possible?! Who is out here on these streets taking all these 2nds for future 1sts?!
:rant:
I traded my 2.01 and 2.11 for a future 1st in the FFPC 1 QB the other day
Also traded 1.10 for a future 1st
Also traded 1.12 for a future 1st

3 different FFPC 1 QB leagues 3 trades all in the same day. You must be in all the wrong leagues.

Zealots, Full IDP, 1 QB, PPR, Rookie Draft:

Team A gave: 1.05 (on the clock - Bijan, Gibbs, Addison, JSN off the board)
Team B gave: 1.12 & 2.12

Results:

Team A: Zay Flowers (1.12) & Chase Brown (2.12)
Team B: Kendre Miller (1.05)

Team A gave: Malik Davis & 2024 Fourth Round Pick
Team C gave: 3.09 (on the clock - Team A selected Tank Bigsby)

Overall Team A traded away 1.05, 2024 Fourth Rounder, & Malik Davis and turned that into Zay Flowers, Chase Brown, & Tank Bigsby

Users who are viewing this thread