What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

12 team full IDP TE+ SF

Gave: Terry, Kittle, Buckner
Got: 2.04, 2.08, 2 ‘24 1sts, ‘25 1st
Continuing to blow this team up.

Gave: Marquise Brown, Brian Burns, Isaiah Simmons
Got: 1.08, ‘25 1st
Picks side, but it’s close, depending on your IDP format.
We start 11 IDP and it’s balanced scoring so they’re valuable. I just figure if I’m hitting the reset button they’re volatile enough that I’ll sell anything I can for picks.
It’s a good approach.

Back when I did that and had 6x 1sts and the 2.01, 2 separate league-mates questioned “why I would want that many rookies”.

I’ve since flipped 3 of those picks for Fields+Bateman, and I’m looking to use 2 more to get an elite WR or possibly another QB.

The beauty of picks for a 2-year plan is that they never get hurt, suspended, etc.

Stack that value & use them like a shopping spree when you have a plan. :hifive:

12 team full IDP TE+ SF

Picks side, but it’s close, depending on your IDP format.
We start 11 IDP and it’s balanced scoring so they’re valuable. I just figure if I’m hitting the reset button they’re volatile enough that I’ll sell anything I can for picks.
It’s a good approach.

Back when I did that and had 6x 1sts and the 2.01, 2 separate league-mates questioned “why I would want that many rookies”.

I’ve since flipped 3 of those picks for Fields+Bateman, and I’m looking to use 2 more to get an elite WR or possibly another QB.

The beauty of picks for a 2-year plan is that they never get hurt, suspended, etc.

Stack that value & use them like a shopping spree when you have a plan. :hifive:
Yup. I go all in one way or the other in my leagues. Nothing worse than being middle of the road.

I’ve added 6 firsts and 3 2nds through 3 trades, and have a core of TLaw/JJeff/JT I haven’t touched yet. Feeling good about the start to the rebuild.

Tyler Allgeier for 2.8

I was always down on his draft capital and speed, but I'd take Allgeier. He proved it last year. If they draft someone, then you're holding the bag, but it's the 2.08. That's not too steep a price for him, jackpot or bust.
Agree, thought it was a strange trade, if anything the kind of trade made before cuts are due and you need to free up a roster spot. I even had to double check to make sure it was the guy who drafted Allgeier who gave him up and it was so why draft a guy in hopes he shows something and then give him away for about what you paid after he showed you something?

12 team full IDP TE+ SF

One more

Gave: Bobby Okereke, Bobby Wagner Cam Heyward, Isaiah Hodgins
Got: ‘24 1st, ‘24 2nd
Unless your scoring is way more than normal the picks. I assume either 1.5 or 2 pts per tackle and half that for assists and 4 pts per sack. Those are most leagues normal scoring though I do play in some that have 6 pts per sack.
Okereke had a nice last couple season and is now in NYG but he actually lost his job last year to Franklin but Leonard kept getting hurt so he did great last year. Always been a solid starter was a top 15 or so LB last year. Wagner has been great but is close to his last legs with Brooks hurt he should have 1 more monster year then I don't know.
Still picks please. You can find IDP guys on waiver wire every year if you are very active even in the biggest leagues. Guys like Franklin last year ect.

The 2.02 sounds about right for Allgeier.

eta* I could see myself on either side of that.
The draft will define a trade like this. If Atlanta doesn't grab a good RB prospect in the draft it could be ok if they draft Robinson or Gibbs then well...

The draft will define a trade like this. If Atlanta doesn't grab a good RB prospect in the draft it could be ok if they draft Robinson or Gibbs then well...

Oh, absolutely. You'll note upthread when talking about trading the 2.08 I use the phrase "left holding the bag," meaning you get a whole lot of nothing if they draft somebody like Robinson or even somebody more dynamic on Day Three. Lots of minefields for Allgeier to avoid.

I just traded Allgeier for a 2024 2nd and 2024 4th (both should be high) in a FFPC league. I like him as a player but I own a lot of shares of him and I'm very concerned they will take a RB either on day one or day two. They are currently the betting favorite on Fanduel to take Bijan.

I may regret this if they don't take a RB early but I'll be surprised if they don't.

I just pulled off a trade for the 2023 1.1, 12 team 1 QB PPR.

Gave 1.2, 3.4, Jamo, Thornton

Get 1.1, Thielen

Welcome to the Bijan club!!

I really dislike this trade...great for you but what a waste of a monster asset by the other guy...makes no sense to me what he is doing here.
I offered it before the suspension. I thought about just deleting it after the suspension thinking it would be a real long shot, surprised to see it was accepted.

Get 1.1, Thielen

I really dislike this trade...great for you but what a waste of a monster asset by the other guy...makes no sense to me what he is doing here.
I offered it before the suspension. I thought about just deleting it after the suspension thinking it would be a real long shot, surprised to see it was accepted.

Pre-suspension it's a steal for you...post-suspension you may actually be arrested.

Get 1.1, Thielen

Pre-suspension it's a steal for you...post-suspension you may actually be arrested.
This is dynasty. Jameson is a 2nd year WR. The suspension is for gambling on non NFL games in the facility (I believe) so this would been legal from his home (I believe)
So yes he is suspended 6 games I don't think this should affect his dynasty value. If you believe in his talent then you should be trying to acquire him now while he is being valued as "cheaper"

Get 1.1, Thielen

This is dynasty. Jameson is a 2nd year WR. The suspension is for gambling on non NFL games in the facility (I believe) so this would been legal from his home (I believe)
So yes he is suspended 6 games I don't think this should affect his dynasty value. If you believe in his talent then you should be trying to acquire him now while he is being valued as "cheaper"

I know it's Dynasty...I also know he now has to miss 6 games after his recovery year which is a little more than 1/3 of the upcoming fantasy season...I may believe in his talent (and I do) but at some point I need him on the field and being productive...and while I understand the logic of trying to acquire him because he is cheaper that is absolutely not the case here because we are talking the 1.1 and Bijan.

I just traded Allgeier for a 2024 2nd and 2024 4th (both should be high) in a FFPC league. I like him as a player but I own a lot of shares of him and I'm very concerned they will take a RB either on day one or day two. They are currently the betting favorite on Fanduel to take Bijan.

I may regret this if they don't take a RB early but I'll be surprised if they don't.
I’d be surprised if the Falcons took Bijan that high, but they did take Pitts at 4.

Get 1.1, Thielen

I know it's Dynasty...I also know he now has to miss 6 games after his recovery year which is a little more than 1/3 of the upcoming fantasy season...I may believe in his talent (and I do) but at some point I need him on the field and being productive...and while I understand the logic of trying to acquire him because he is cheaper that is absolutely not the case here because we are talking the 1.1 and Bijan.
I am not talking about anything to do with the trade of getting 1.01 I was talking strictly about the comment of "before" vs "after" Jameson's suspension factoring into the trade. It should have nearly no effect.

Get 1.1, Thielen

I am not talking about anything to do with the trade of getting 1.01 I was talking strictly about the comment of "before" vs "after" Jameson's suspension factoring into the trade. It should have nearly no effect.

I don't see it the same way...you lose a good chunk of this season and you kick the can further down the road to know what he is or will be because he is not playing...it also may give Detroit a reason to add someone else which could also be a negative for him.

Get 1.1, Thielen

I'm a Lion fan and also own ARSB on the same dynasty team, originally planned on moving ARSB. Even before the gambling suspension I have been getting uncertain feelings about Jamo.

I still can't shake the way he looked on stage draft night. Bad body language, not looking happy. It is not the 6 game suspension, more of a red flag issue
Complaining about usage last year and local rumblings this off season
He may be more valuable for NFL than fantasy, field stretcher vs fantasy production

Get 1.1, Thielen

Yeah. Amazed by the amount of stupid people that play dynasty. Get it more in redraft when you get more casual players.

Amazed by the amount of stupid people that play dynasty
To be fair, I made 1 trade last year that worked out to be almost as bad.

It me. I’m stupid people playing dynasty. :kicksrock:

I mean, i guess the difference is that it could have worked out - in that sense it was worlds better than the last 2 posted 1.01 deals. But it still ended up being nearly as terrible.

ETA: not yours @Birdie048 lol

Last edited:
14 team 1.5 TE PPR

I traded away Darren Waller
I received a 2024 1st round pick (from the guy who won the ship last year)

I won the ship 2 years ago and I want the title back.
I have been doing major offseason work in this league.

I have traded Pittman for Hockenson
I have traded McLaurin and Brian Robinson for Lamar Jackson (I only had Brady)
I have traded 1.05, 1.13 and my future 1st for 1.01
And now I add the Waller for a future 1st

Hell of an offseason I want my title back!

DFWC, 1\2\3\1\2, not involved

Barkley,Saquon RB NYG
Diggs,Stefon WR BUF

for

Metcalf,DK WR SEA
Pollard,Tony RB DAL
Dotson,Jahan WR WAS

14 team 1.5 TE PPR

I traded away Darren Waller
I received a 2024 1st round pick (from the guy who won the ship last year)

I won the ship 2 years ago and I want the title back.
I have been doing major offseason work in this league.

I have traded Pittman for Hockenson
I have traded McLaurin and Brian Robinson for Lamar Jackson (I only had Brady)
I have traded 1.05, 1.13 and my future 1st for 1.01
And now I add the Waller for a future 1st

Hell of an offseason I want my title back!
Nice, I like all those moves, GL!

DFWC, 1\2\3\1\2, not involved

Barkley,Saquon RB NYG
Diggs,Stefon WR BUF

for

Metcalf,DK WR SEA
Pollard,Tony RB DAL
Dotson,Jahan WR WAS
Someone else here actually plays in the DFWC ? I thought menobrown and I were the only ones.
Sure, I have a couple of teams there (BrightSideOfLife) 1 dominant, 1 orphan rebuild that might finally be ready to compete (takes so much longer than FFPC).

15 team SF, TE Premium, IDP, PPR

Trades last few days

Trade #1was 1.8, 1.10, 3.8 for 1.3
Trade #2 was Josh Jacobs for 2.5, 3.15, 5.6, 5.10
Trade #3 was Derrick Henry, Brian Robinson for 3.8, 24 2nd(early), 24 3rd(early), 24 3rd(late)
trade #4 was 1.2, 2.9, 5.9 for 1.4, 1.11, 3.7, 4.10
Trade #5 was Tyler Algerier for 3.5

16 team TE premium not involved:

1.03, Cam Akers, Jerry Jeudy, Greg Dulcich and a 2024 2nd round pick.

At a glance it seems like a pretty decent haul, especially considering the 1.03 is involved.

That said, Dulcich, Jeudy, and Akers are 3 very shaky players. It’s a 16 teamer, so player value is a little higher than in smaller leagues, but I’m on the 1.01 side here rather easily.

Trades last few days

Good job getting 1.03
Seems somewhat cheap for Jacobs
Trade #3 was Derrick Henry, Brian Robinson for 3.8, 24 2nd(early), 24 3rd(early), 24 3rd(late)
Bargain for Henry. Really not sure how this one gets accepted. I’m not interested in paying for Henry, but I’d pay this.
1.02 side again pretty easily.
Coin flip depending on team needs. Allgeier is probably worth the gamble to hold at that price. Or pay for, depending which side you’re on.

Trades last few days

Good job getting 1.03
Seems somewhat cheap for Jacobs
Bargain for Henry. Really not sure how this one gets accepted. I’m not interested in paying for Henry, but I’d pay this.
1.02 side again pretty easily.
Coin flip depending on team needs. Allgeier is probably worth the gamble to hold at that price. Or pay for, depending which side you’re on.
Trade 4 - Because you‘re not getting Bijan at 1.2, I would take the 1.4 and 1.11 side.

Last edited:
I was talking strictly about the comment of "before" vs "after" Jameson's suspension factoring into the trade. It should have nearly no effect.
I disagree. For one thing missing close to half the games for a player’s first two seasons doesn’t usually translate well.
Also while this isn’t a huge transgression the fact that he can’t or won’t follow simple rules speaks to his character and dedication to his craft.
By no means am I saying Jameson’s career is over and/or that he can’t go on to be a Top WR, but this has to knock his value down a little since it created some question marks.

10 Team PPR Superflex + 1PPR TE. QB, 3x RB, 3x WR, TE, 3x FLX, SFLX.
Gave: Ridley, Dulcich and 2023 1.10
Got: Kelce and Tua

Defending champion. Depth chart:
QB: Prescott, Tua, Carr, Brisset, Rush
RB: Jacobs, Cook, Gibson, Patterson, K Herbert, Perine, Ford, Chandler
WR: Chase, AJ, Deebo, Lockett, Cooper, Hollywood, C Samuel, P Campbell, C Davis
TE: Kelce, Hockenson, Albert O
Taxi: Z Knight, K Ingram, A Pierce, I Likely
Picks: 2023 4.10. 24 1st, 2nd 4th. 25 1 through 4.

Good trade for you

I can’t come up with a good reason for the other person to make that trade.

Especially, while it may not amount to anything, with Payton not really endorsing Dulcic when given the chance.

Especially, while it may not amount to anything, with Payton not really endorsing Dulcic when given the chance.
I was thinking the same - seeing a lot of folks selling Dulchic and can’t figure out why anyone is buying in light of the comments.

Sounds like Payton is going to draft a TE to me.

FFPC; 1 QB

Had grabbed some older vets for cheap but thinking about a total tear down in this orphan. Still deciding. In the meantime;

Gave: 1.12
Got 2024 1st (no playoff team last year)
Easiest trade ever to make, and one I don't understand why people make it, especially pre draft, especially pre nfl draft.
Nice move. It's a nice move every time someone posts when they deal pick 11 or 12 for a future 1st

Not mine but saw this in one of my SF leagues. One win now team, one trying to sell off assets

Carr, Josh Allen, Calvin Cook, Austin Ekeler, Deebo.

Trevor Lawrence, 1.12, 1.02, 24 first, two 24 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread