What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

One of my dynasty teams started 1-5 so looking to trade off some meh players. Made these trades with 2 of top 3 teams in that league.

Gave Claypool
Got 2023 late 2nd

Gave Aiyuk
Got 2023 late 2nd

My other WRs are Lamb, Pickens, Kirk, Pierce, old man Woods, Palmer.

If Woods has a blow up game, I’d try to trade him for a 2nd as well. But would take a 3rd.

Gave Claypool
Got 2023 late 2nd

Gave Aiyuk
Got 2023 late 2nd

Too young to give up for so little, IMO. But I've always been high on these two. Aiyuk finally had his breakout game last week.

They are in bad situations, though. I just think their talent demands more.

FFPC.

Ekeler and Brandon Cooks.

For.

Olave, Jaylen Warren, and a 2023 1st (guaranteed playoff team and probably 1st round bye)

Team getting Ekeler great chance to win, team getting Olave in last place needs to rebuild

12 team, start QB/2RB/3WR/1WR-TE/K
.5PPR for TE

Team A gets
Goedert
1st/23 (bottom 5)
1st/24

Team B gets
Kelce
3rd/23
4th/24

Team B is a contender
Team A is in the mix, but has several lineup concerns, deciding to cash in on kelce

Edit: had Team descriptions flipped

Last edited:
I should’ve mentioned its only Keep 13. Maybe that makes a difference

Sure does, actually. If you feel they're going to be stuck in no-man's land for their career, then maybe best get a pick and a prayer. I just think that the reports today about Pittsburgh trading Claypool and Aiyuk finally breaking out last week would leave a bitter taste in my mouth for the night.

I should’ve mentioned its only Keep 13. Maybe that makes a difference

Sure does, actually. If you feel they're going to be stuck in no-man's land for their career, then maybe best get a pick and a prayer. I just think that the reports today about Pittsburgh trading Claypool and Aiyuk finally breaking out last week would leave a bitter taste in my mouth for the night.
OR…if they both didn’t have great games this past week, i wouldn’t have been able to even get a 3rd for them.
didn’t see the Claypool reports though Too late for that :)

Traded Mark Andrews + Noah Brown for Rhomondre/Kirk/2023 1st/2024 2nd

12 team 1 QB PPR, must start 1 TE, can start up to 3 (2 flex RB/WR/TE spots)

Last edited:
Traded Mark Andrews + Noah Brown for Rhomondre/Kirk/2023 1st/2024 2nd

12 team 1 QB PPR, must start 1 TE, can start up to 3 (2 flex RB/WR/TE spots)
I'm not sure i'd want to trade Andrews in most leagues. He is a 10-20pt per week advantage over most other TEs in PPR. This feels awful light, IMO.

Agreed. Im in full rebuild mode in an FFPC dynasty league (TE premium) and I sold off Zeke, Tyreek, and a couple of other pieces, but I intentionally KEPT Andrews since he’s young and studly. even in my rebuild I’m sitting at .500 in now small part due to Andrews.

12 team, start QB/2RB/3WR/1WR-TE/K
.5PPR for TE

Team A gets
Goedert
1st/23 (bottom 5)
1st/24

Team B gets
Kelce
3rd/23
4th/24

Team B is a contender
Team A is in the mix, but has several lineup concerns, deciding to cash in on kelce

Edit: had Team descriptions flipped
Team B followed up above with

Team C gets
Wandale Robinson
1st/23 (random lottery top 7)

Team B gets
Stefon Diggs
4th/23

Team B contender
Team C rebuilder

12 Team PPR, start 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE

Team A traded Davante Adams
Team B traded 2023 1st round pick (pick should be 9-12)

Team A traded Alvin Kamara
Team C traded 2023 1st round pick (pick should be 6-10)

Team A traded Stefon Diggs, 2023 3rd
Team B traded Courtland Sutton, George Pickens, 2023 4th

Team A is the same team in all 3 trades, decided to do a total teardown. 1st and 3rd trades were made by the same 2 teams.

12 Team PPR, start 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE

Team A traded Davante Adams
Team B traded 2023 1st round pick (pick should be 9-12)

Team A traded Alvin Kamara
Team C traded 2023 1st round pick (pick should be 6-10)

Team A traded Stefon Diggs, 2023 3rd
Team B traded Courtland Sutton, George Pickens, 2023 4th

Team A is the same team in all 3 trades, decided to do a total teardown. 1st and 3rd trades were made by the same 2 teams.
All horrible

12 Team PPR 1 QB (continue my rebuild) Tanking my way to the 1.01 !!

I gave up GB WR Romeo Doubs
I got in return 2023 2nd (mid-late) and Den RB Mike Boone to balance rosters

Paid 3.08 for Doubs, and now that Christian Watson is coming along, Lazard is not asleep and there is talk of Claypool coming to GB, I figured it was an easy "Accept"!
I now have 8 of the likely top 18 picks in 2023 and 5 in 2024 (I consolidated a few late 2023 2nds for a mid-late 1st in 2023)

Mid to late 2nd doesn’t do it for me. Doubs will likely continue to grow in this offense. Christian Watson isn’t coming along in my opinion and is an after thought in this offense and honestly could be a total bust in this league.

To me, Doubs is the exact player you want in your rebuild. He wont score the kind of points that will keep you out of the 1.01 while also being way better than you will likely get from 18-24 next year.

Mid to late 2nd doesn’t do it for me. Doubs will likely continue to grow in this offense. Christian Watson isn’t coming along in my opinion and is an after thought in this offense and honestly could be a total bust in this league.

To me, Doubs is the exact player you want in your rebuild. He wont score the kind of points that will keep you out of the 1.01 while also being way better than you will likely get from 18-24 next year.
Interesting feedback.. Thanks.... I was under the impression Watson was starting to get the feel of the game and be more involved... and if the rumors of trade for Claypool has any merit, they are not happy with their WR corps and want changes. That does not mean Doubs is not going to thrive, but I just see him as a smaller part in the GB plans as they focus on Run Game and get a clear WR1 elsewhere.... Rodgers must not be happy with any WR with them losing.

Zealots league, Start QB RB WR WR TE 1RB/TE flex 3RB/WR/TE flex, Full IDP

Gave: AJ Dillon, George Pickens, mid-to-late second

Got: Davante Adams, Ezekiel Elliott

Got Dobbins in two other leagues. Same format 12 team ppr. 1 qb.

Gave: 2023 1st (mid-late), Duvernay
Received: Dobbins

Gave: 2023 2nd, 2023 2nd, C. Samuel
Received: Dobbins

12 team superflex PPR

5-1 team trades Ridley to
0-6 team for Keenan Allen

Curious to hear

Interesting. It moved. The needle, that is. Give me the Allen side regardless, but I see what 0-6 is trying to do. I just think maybe he could have gotten a pick, too, though that might be too much to ask. Without checking a calc, I'm really unsure on this one.

What if Allen has a few good more in him? I guess that's what you're betting on with this trade. That he really doesn't.

FFPC.

Tee Higgins, David Njoku, and Jamaal Williams.
For.
Kyle Pitts and cam akers
A lot of underachieving parts aside from Njoku and I guess Williams. Give me Pitts side since he has the most upside. If I needed a weekly starting TE and WR upgrade though I could easily see taking that side.

14 team keeper PPR w/ IDP.

Team A gave
Aaron Jones
DJ Moore

Team B gave
Tee Higgins

---------------------

16 team keeper .5 PPR w/ IDP.

Team A gave
Lamar Jackson

Team B gave
Joe Burrow

This one took place 2 weeks ago. Team A has Chase and was pursuing Burrow for a while.

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up

Team B gave up
WOW! Impressive haul for Chase... Not sure I would be willing to pay that price. Pickens is worthy of another 1st and Carter just elevated value (for 2022) . EXPENSIVE but that is the cost of some players.

This trade actually happened before the McCaffrey trade to the 49ers but this occurred in a 10 team ppr single QB league:

Contending team received CMC

Rebuilding team received 2023 1st, 2024 1st, and 2025 1st

10 Team, PPR

Team A receives D Pierce, early 3rd round '23 (Team is at bottom and not likely to get better, hence early 3rd round pick)

Team B receives mid to late 1st round '23.

Last edited:
10 team SF PPR

Sent: Albert O, 2023 3rd (prob late)
Received from team on rebuild: Everett

Didn't want to give up the pick instead of a player but needed to in order to get it done. Contending, options of Waller/Hill seem less reliable than Everett will be

Users who are viewing this thread