What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

Aiyuk

for

Elijah Moore

Clearly Moore, right? RIGHT?!
I like Elijah Moore more here,
Sorry... I like Aiyuk now that Lance is out.

Fair. But this IS dynasty and it will be Lance next year (probably). Moore is going to be #2 behind GW, and Aiyuk the #2 behind Deebo. I pulled the trigger when the Niners homer - more than me even, he lets his homerism drive his dynasty decisions - offered Moore for Aiyuk. Maybe right, maybe wrong, but we're talking about WR 4/5/6 on a double flex dynasty and I never seem to start Aiyuk the right weeks.

Aiyuk

for

Elijah Moore

Clearly Moore, right? RIGHT?!
I like Elijah Moore more here,
Sorry... I like Aiyuk now that Lance is out.

Fair. But this IS dynasty and it will be Lance next year (probably). Moore is going to be #2 behind GW, and Aiyuk the #2 behind Deebo. I pulled the trigger when the Niners homer - more than me even, he lets his homerism drive his dynasty decisions - offered Moore for Aiyuk. Maybe right, maybe wrong, but we're talking about WR 4/5/6 on a double flex dynasty and I never seem to start Aiyuk the right weeks.
I’m a Niners homer and I like the Moore side.

Team A
Devonta Smith
Gabe Davis
Tyler Lockett
Travis Etienne

For

Team B
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Jahan Dotson
George Kittle

Team A is 3-1 and was WR light
Team B is 1-3 and was WR heavy
In a 10 man or shallow bench league, I like the side getting ARSB. On the other hand, I like the idea of trading Kittle before he's not worth anything.

10 team SF PPR not involved

Team A (rebuilding) gives Ekeler
Team B (contending) gives Akers, Irv Smith, 2023 2nd

Absolute steal for Ekeler...if you are rebuilding dealing Ekeler makes sense, but this is just an awful return...no way would I be targeting Akers as he just doesn't look the same, Irv Smith is another guy I would not be targeting and the fact this is a #2 and not a #1 makes the damage complete...with deals like this the team rebuilding is going to be rebuilding for a very long time,

12 team PPR. Start 1 QB. Not TE premium. Not involved.

Team A gave: Gabriel Davis
Team B gave: T. Higbee

Questions...for the team dealing Davis...are they a contender? How deep are they at WR? Who do they currently have at TE?
1. Team trading away Davis is currently in first place in their division at 3-1.
2. I would say they aren't that deep at WR. I will list them since we all have different values of players:
Evans
Aiyuk
Mar. Brown
E. Moore
C. Ridley
Gallup
Zay Joines
Mckenzie
J. Palmer

3. Current TE is now Higbee and Dulcich

Questions...for the team dealing Davis...are they a contender? How deep are they at WR? Who do they currently have at TE?
1. Team trading away Davis is currently in first place in their division at 3-1.
2. I would say they aren't that deep at WR. I will list them since we all have different values of players:
Evans
Aiyuk
Mar. Brown
E. Moore
C. Ridley
Gallup
Zay Joines
Mckenzie
J. Palmer

Thanks...I see what they are doing...dealing Davis has a real chance to haunt them but they now have a legit starter at TE in a year where there aren't many...looking at their TE depth chart it appears they weren't even starting a real TE and getting any points at that position prior to this deal...for a 12 team league their WR depth is mediocre and if Evans goes down, they could be in real trouble...the x-factor in this is what other options did they have to improve at TE because it is obvious that needed to be addressed...overall I think Team A did very well getting Davis but I am actually OK with Team B as well if their goal is to win a title this year and they feel they are close...I don't think I would have done it but I do get it.

Evans
Aiyuk
Mar. Brown
E. Moore
C. Ridley
Gallup
Zay Joines
Mckenzie
J. Palmer

Thanks...I see what they are doing...dealing Davis has a real chance to haunt them but they now have a legit starter at TE in a year where there aren't many...looking at their TE depth chart it appears they weren't even starting a real TE and getting any points at that position prior to this deal...for a 12 team league their WR depth is mediocre and if Evans goes down, they could be in real trouble...the x-factor in this is what other options did they have to improve at TE because it is obvious that needed to be addressed...overall I think Team A did very well getting Davis but I am actually OK with Team B as well if their goal is to win a title this year and they feel they are close...I don't think I would have done it but I do get it.
Yeah, they started Jelanie Woods, but dumped him after this deal for Dulcich. I think they were starting what ever waiver TE popped off the week before to try to get someone there scoring points.

Continuing my Full Rebuild - 12 team 0.5 PPR / 1.0 PPR TE / 1 QB League I am currently 0-4 and #12 in Points Potential (used to determine non-playoff draft order)

I gave CAR RB C McCaffery & WAS WR Curtis Samuel
I got 2023 early-mid 1st, early-mid 2nd and Phl RB K Gainwell and LV RB Z White (projecting them as non-playoff team / currently 2-2 and #9 in Points Potential)

CMC (RB #6) has his next 5 games vs Top 12 Run Def but has averaged 16+ pts/gm vs mid 20-Run Def teams

Dynasty 14 team IDP

Kenneth Walker III
Calvin Ridley

for

Dalvin Cook
Chase Claypool

then

Jalen Hurts
2023 3rd

for

DeShaun Watson
2023 1st

I don't like this for rebuilding. Cam Akers and Irv Smith will get you points this year, but beyond is questionable. Great move for team B.

He did offer Ekeler to me straight up for my Dameon Pierce, which despite contending I'd still have rejected, but this other one was accepted overnight before I could act on it. Agree this seems super light and I don't see how ever player could be a game changer. He even has Kittle which makes picking up Irv even more baffling

Absolute steal for Ekeler...if you are rebuilding dealing Ekeler makes sense, but this is just an awful return...no way would I be targeting Akers as he just doesn't look the same, Irv Smith is another guy I would not be targeting and the fact this is a #2 and not a #1 makes the damage complete...with deals like this the team rebuilding is going to be rebuilding for a very long time,
It's not a terrible return if you still believe in Akers (I don't). That 2nd is valuable in a 10-team, Superflex, league.

14 team, Superflex, TE Premium

Gave: CEH
Got: DJ Moore
---------------------------------
12 team, Superflex

Gave: Chase Claypool
Got: David Bell
Trade 1 is more of a hedge. I have a lot of CEH and don't mind offloading for a guy like Moore. Moore's situation should change maybe as early as later this year.

Trade 2 hinges on what you think of Claypool. I was a believer until the past few games. He doesn't have the "it" factor and pass the eye ball test anymore. I'm out!

12 team, Superflex

Trade 1 is more of a hedge. I have a lot of CEH and don't mind offloading for a guy like Moore. Moore's situation should change maybe as early as later this year.

Trade 2 hinges on what you think of Claypool. I was a believer until the past few games. He doesn't have the "it" factor and pass the eye ball test anymore. I'm out!
Big fan of Trade 1 .... DJ will get better or Baker will be looking at a new job soon.
Trade 2 - I think you sold a little short on Claypool. I like Bell for long term, but you could / should have gotten a "little more" .. not much, but something more.... early 3rd maybe?

12 team, Superflex

Big fan of Trade 1 .... DJ will get better or Baker will be looking at a new job soon.
Trade 2 - I think you sold a little short on Claypool. I like Bell for long term, but you could / should have gotten a "little more" .. not much, but something more.... early 3rd maybe?
I think trade 1 is even and fair. DJ Moore is up and down and doesn’t match the hype (even before Baker arrived). And KC looks to be remembering they need a little bit of a running game so I’m not as down on CEH as I was weeks ago. I think the tipping point is the roster needs of each team.

Trade 2…I roster Claypool in 2 leagues and am close to selling for a bag of chips. I’d sell him for any top 15-ish rookie at this point.

Continuing my Full Rebuild - 12 team 0.5 PPR / 1.0 PPR TE / 1 QB League I am currently 0-4 and #12 in Points Potential (used to determine non-playoff draft order)

I got 2023 early-mid 1st, early-mid 2nd and Phl RB K Gainwell and LV RB Z White (projecting them as non-playoff team / currently 2-2 and #9 in Points Potential)

CMC (RB #6) has his next 5 games vs Top 12 Run Def but has averaged 16+ pts/gm vs mid 20-Run Def teams
I'd like to see a little better return for CMC but with that team it's possible his production (and value) only gets worse.

12 team superflex , my team is initiating a full tear down

sent - russ wilson, jacobs, conner

received - 23 1st, mixon, david bell

I'd like to see a little better return for CMC but with that team it's possible his production (and value) only gets worse.
I see more rough time ahead. Baker's not the answer. At least Sam Darnold had some good games to start 2021 with 12 TDs to make the offense a threat.
Baker is hitting 54.7% of his attempts and only 64 completions in 4 games is tied with Mac Jones (in only 3 games). He is not sustaining drives and killing all Offensive weapons.

Edit: Should say This was just accepted, I sent the following...
Drake London (2023 1st, was 1.12 in 2022, 2023 2nd was 2.12 in 2022) for

J.Chase & R.White

FFPC
My thoughts - Chase over London is worth more than any rookie at 1.12

R.White over any rookie at 2.12 is just ridiculous

ETA: I still have a 1st and 2nd round pick next year from two bottom 6 teams

12 Team SF PPR IDP

Team A: Dalvin Cook
Team B: Dameon Pierce

Team A rebuilding, Team B competing

Last edited:
12 team superflex , my team is initiating a full tear down

sent - russ wilson, jacobs, conner

received - 23 1st, mixon, david bell
I'd personally hold Russ, but don't mind getting out at this price. I'd sell Mixon after he pops off a few games for a buy like Walker or the like.

J.Chase & R.White

FFPC
Great trade, but, am I to understand you were able to draft Drake London at 1.12? How?

J.Chase & R.White

FFPC
Great trade, but, am I to understand you were able to draft Drake London at 1.12? How?
I'm reading that as he gave up London and two 2023 picks which he projects to be late based on where the team finished last season for Chase/White, not that he drafted London 12th. Would be cleaner to have said London + 2023 1st and 2nd (both likely late) if so

12 team PPR dynasty league

Gave: Doubs
Got: Singletary and a 2nd

Was really hurting at RB and have a nice deep stable at WR (Chase, Godwin, McLaurin, Diontae Johnson, E. Moore, Dotson, Curtis Samuel). Still might have sold too cheap?

Team A gets:
AJ Brown
Joe Mixon
Michael Carter

Team B Gets:
Tyreek Hill
JK Dobbins
Zamir White

Team A (me) is about to move to 5-0 and now has Barkley, Chubb, Mixon, Fournette, Breece Hall, Rachaad White and Michael Carter at RB.

I have wanted out of the Tyreek business for a bit now and waited for the right spot (Young WR like AJ). I felt Mixon was more "win now" than Dobbins, and I am still decently young at RB. Fournette is the next to the block after the game he just had.

24-man 12 team 0.5 PPR - Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 DEF

Traded: Alvin Kamara, Davante Adams, Tyrion Davis-Price, and Dawson Knox
Received: Kyle Pitts, Christian Watson, 2023 2nd (mid to late), and Nyheim Hines

I didn't really want to flip TDP and Hines but did so to make the trade happen.

The other team is currently somewhat lucky to be 3-2. I am 4-1 but of the mindset I'd rather reset one year to early then one year to late. This trade certainly hurts my chances at the title this year but I think I still have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs. I also have Mark Andrews on my team so if Pitts continues to struggle I don't have to start him.

I also shipped off Travis Kelce, Mike Evans, Adam Thielen, and Calvin Ridley during the rookie draft.

10 team SF, sent Tyler Conklin for a 2023 4th (prob mid-late). Don't think I got value, but don't think I'm ever getting a 3rd and needed the roster spot for bye week fill-ins

10 team SF, sent Tyler Conklin for a 2023 4th (prob mid-late). Don't think I got value, but don't think I'm ever getting a 3rd and needed the roster spot for bye week fill-ins
I think Conklin is a great fill in and value is probably in the 3rd round somewhere. In rebuilds I care more about getting some value than exact “market value.” So good job on getting a trade done

Users who are viewing this thread