What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (8 Viewers)

This one did involve me. 12 team SF PPR TE 1.5. I took over an orphan team that I’m rebuilding. He is competing, though currently in fifth place. Is pretty well locked into a playoff spot. We did this last weekend.

I gave: Carr, Gesicki, Michael Carter, Renfrow

I got: Mac Jones, Goedert, Mack, 2022 1st, 2023 1st.

This one did involve me. 12 team SF PPR TE 1.5. I took over an orphan team that I’m rebuilding. He is competing, though currently in fifth place. Is pretty well locked into a playoff spot. We did this last weekend.

I like the got.

Shrugs said:

Nice deal for you...since you are rebuilding the Carr v. Jones age-difference (7 years) is a big plus, I'd rather have Gesicki and if Watson ends up there that could sting a little but Goedert is solid, I am high on Carter but he is a Jet and Renfrow just feels like he will always be better in real football then fantasy football so I feel they are worth giving up when the return is two #1's...I think getting think two #1's really seals the deal for you in a big way...between Jones and those picks you have some nice upside in this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple FFPC trades I did recently, mostly to stay ahead of bye week gaps in a couple spots.

1QB:

I gave Jarwin, 2022 2nd (late)
I got RSJ, 2022 3rd (late)

I have Waller on bye and a gap at TE2 this week, competing for the second bye ATM. That 2nd wasn't mine but it will be late.

SuperFlex:

I gave Amon-Ra
I got 2022 3rd (early)
&
I gave 2022 3rd (late)
I got Davis Mills

Rebuilding team, Amon-Ra is replaceable and I needed a QB at QB1 or I'd be taking a zero. I don't think Mills has a future but I try to do the best I can to set competitive lineups. I do hold Tyrod Taylor in this one and I wrote an article this summer about how I value later rookie picks maybe more than many opponents. And I like that I (theoretically) improved my 3rds here. Small ball stuff though.

Different SuperFlex:

I gave Bryan Edwards, 2022 2nd (early to mid)
I got Mooney, 2022 3rd (early to mid)

This team is in strong position but super thin this week at WR. It was this or Gabriel Davis at WR2, or whatever I could get in a trade or thru the WW in the morning, which isn't much. I like Mooney better than anything else I'm going to find. I had an offer from someone else of one of my 2nds for AJ Green (prior to TH) but I declined that. 

Keep in mind that getting a QB in Zealots is like pulling teeth. I have a good NON-PPR team that won it all last year and is good again this year - except at QB where Watson's absence is making things dicey. I've had to start either Bridgewater or Darnold. :yucky:

Tried to get Dak but he wouldn't bite.

And...I'm planning on exiting the league after this year so I'm going all-in in an attempt to repeat.

Gave: 2022 1st & 4th, Justin Jefferson, Rhamondre Stevenson

Got: Matthew Stafford, Keenan Allen

Keep in mind that getting a QB in Zealots is like pulling teeth. I have a good NON-PPR team that won it all last year and is good again this year - except at QB where Watson's absence is making things dicey. I've had to start either Bridgewater or Darnold. :yucky:

Tried to get Dak but he wouldn't bite.

And...I'm planning on exiting the league after this year so I'm going all-in in an attempt to repeat.

Gave: 2022 1st & 4th, Justin Jefferson, Rhamondre Stevenson

Got: Matthew Stafford, Keenan Allen
That's a whole heck of a lot, Andy. Gotta do what you gotta do, I guess. 

That's a whole heck of a lot, Andy. Gotta do what you gotta do, I guess. 
I dunno that it really is. Stevenson and the 4th are not worth that much. 

So, IMO, it's really Jefferson & late 1st for Stafford & Allen. 

I love Jefferson, but for fantasy purposes I'm not excited that he's a Viking. And I like Stafford's playoff schedule.

12 Team PPR Superflex start 10 players

Gave:

Elijah Moore

2022 1st

2023 1st

Got:

Derrick Henry

I hate buying aging assets with picks, but if my guys get healthy I think i'm set up to steamroll the league.

QB - L Jackson, M Stafford, M Ryan

RB - Henry, CMC, Barkley, Jacobs, D Henderson (Akers on IR)

WR - Metcalf, McLaurin, Ridley, Sutton, Diontae, Shepard, Golladay, Boyd (Fuller on IR)

TE - Hockenson, Tonyan, Seals-Jones
Annnnnd OF COURSE....

16 team 1/2 PPR IDP keeper (keep 6 Off, 8 Def)

Gave:

Brandin Cooks, Xavien Howard

Got:

Brandon Aiyuk, Minkah Fitzpatrick

Can't keep Cooks long term and I have Hollywood Brown, Chase and Courtland Sutton. I needed to shore up the CB/S position. Pairing Minkah with Derwin James is a target I've had for a while. 

I feel your pain.  Bought Ridley, CMC & CEH 3 weeks ago...  Absolutely nothing to show for them... 
And I started the year with a core of Henry, Akers, Ridley, and Gibson (and Adams and Kupp). Thought I was set for sure.

Crazy how this game changes in an instant.

12 tm superflex, ppr, trade went down Sunday morning 

Gave: Edmonds, Jameis, 24 1st, 22 2nd

Got kamara

Was offered to me just before kickoff out of nowhere. Felt it was relatively cheap price for kamara. Have Dak and burrow and still have 3 22 firsts

Got kamara

Was offered to me just before kickoff out of nowhere. Felt it was relatively cheap price for kamara. Have Dak and burrow and still have 3 22 firsts
That is laughably cheap for Kamara.  I realize it's SF, but Jameis is now out for the season.  Edmonds is...okay. 

12-team PPR, 30 man rosters
QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Flex, K, DST

Team A receives: Stefon Diggs
Team B receives: Team A 2022 1st, Team A 2023 1st

Team A is currently 7-1, 4th in total points

12 team PPR. 1 QB. Short bench and starting requirements.

Gave: OBJ, Julio, S. Michel, 2022 1st mid to late

Received: M. Carter, K. Toney, R. Moore

I’m a Claypool owner in a TE premium league and I’d still consider it an insult if someone offered me Ertz for him. 
This is a terrible return for Claypool.  I'd say Goedert and a 2nd seems fair.  I get needing to overpay if you are missing just that piece but I'd think there would have to be a better deal out there.

This is a great move.  I'd say you upgraded or at least was even at TE.  Jones could be a better asset moving forward.  Carter is way better than Mack but getting 2 1sts in this deal seems like a haul.  Good work.

iamkoza said:

Got kamara

You really couldn't hit accept fast enough.  Jameis isn't worth much even in SF and now hurt and may not have a job next year.  I'm really not high on Edmonds at all and that 1st is 3 years out.  Smash accept.

Trade in one of my leagues: 12 team Dynasty PPR

Team A gets:
RB Cook
RB Mattison

Team B gets:
WR Waddle - The manager said he had the opportunity to get Higgins but asked for Waddle instead
RB Drake
2022 1st Rd pick (probably in 5-8 range)

This one just went down.

Cephus, Quintez DET WR; Osborn, K.J. MIN WR; Raymond, Kalif DET WR; Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick

For:
Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR

I mean, wth????
Some people need to have a different hobby.  That trade is vetoable.

This one just went down.

Cephus, Quintez DET WR; Osborn, K.J. MIN WR; Raymond, Kalif DET WR; Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick

For:
Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR

I mean, wth????
There’s something fishy going on there or one owner is as clueless as you’d ever find.

that garbage package shouldn’t even get you an old guy like Julio Jones or Adam Thielen.

Made this deal today...  While a 28 yo WR is not ideal Dynasty move, I like it for the price paid! 

12 Team 1 QB / 1-3 RB / 2-5 WR / 1-2 TE  0.5 PPR  (no Devy slots)

I gave up TWO  2022 2nd (early-mid) picks

I got back TB WR Mike Evans 
Would you have done a 2023 first and a 2022 2nd for him? Both early-mid.. Thinking of offering Evans to WR needy team in contention. Has four 2022 2nd rounders. Goal is to turn Evans for the 2023 first at minimum. Seeing this makes it seem like a reasonable offer.

Can't be a legit league.

Online?
Yes online.

The commish reversed the trade, so I'll leave it at that.

As far as a legit league, well, it's commished by one of the more respected members of our community here. That's all I'll say.

Would you have done a 2023 first and a 2022 2nd for him? Both early-mid.. Thinking of offering Evans to WR needy team in contention. Has four 2022 2nd rounders. Goal is to turn Evans for the 2023 first at minimum. Seeing this makes it seem like a reasonable offer.
I would not part with my 2023 1st as the class is more valuable IMO unless it was a certain late pick. But since I am a “rebuild”, it would likely be Top 4

12 team, semi-TE premium, start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/K

---------------------------------

trade happened prior to week 8 games

Marlon Mack RB IND
Nyheim Hines RB IND
2024 Draft, Rnd 2
(Stevenson owner, contender)

FOR

Damien Harris RB NE
(rebuild mode)

---------------------------------

trade happened just prior to Ertz first game with ARZ

Zach Ertz TE ARI
(contender, has Waller and Gesieki)

FOR

Evan Engram TE NYG
2023 Draft, Rnd 3
(contender)

12 team salary cap performance scoring dynasty league has a complex scoring system that places a small premium on fielding 3WRs/1RB vs 2/2.  Single QB.  Lineups are: QB/RB/WR/WR/TE, FLEX (RB/WR/TE).  No kickers.  IDP, but that doesn't matter for this trade.

TEAM A gave up Herbert, Justin LAC QB ($4); Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR ($32); Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick from TEAM A (likely bottom 4 of 3rd)

TEAM B gave up Ryan, Matt ATL QB ($51); Watson, Deshaun HOU QB ($17); Diggs, Stefon BUF WR ($10); Kupp, Cooper LAR WR ($7)

TEAM A is top contender now that D.Henry is out for season for the team above them.

TEAM B is out of the running and clearly frustrated with their QB situation (they also have Zach Wilson and Jimmy Garappolo rostered)

Just completed a trade.  It's a contract league where players can be given contracts lasting up to four years.  We also have to start a rookie, which generally makes picks more valuable than they be in a typical league.

I gave:  2nd rounder in 2022 (should be late, as I'm 6-2 and third in scoring even as I wait for my rookie, Trey Lance, to start proving his worth), JuJu Smith-Schuster on a 4-year deal, and Gerald Everett on a 4-year deal

I got:  DJ Moore on a 1-year deal and Cordarelle Patterson (WR-eligible in this league) on a 1-year deal

My team is pretty strong, but injuries and poor free agent decisions (Julio and Michael Thomas were my big money free agents within the last three years) have decimated my WR corps.  Here's how my team looks after the trade:

QB:  Lamar, Darnold, and Lance

RB:  Chubb, Ekeler, D. Harris, AJ Dillon, M. Carter, T. Johnson

WR:  DK, Moore, Patterson, Cooks, Julio, Callaway, R. Moore

TE:  Kelce and Juwan Johnson

Lamar, Darnold, Chubb, Ekeler, Moore, Patterson, and Cooks are all on 1-year deals, so I have a major rebuild staring me in the face (although I do also have JK Dobbins, so I'll hopefully be in a good spot at RB).

Appreciate any thoughts on the deal.  Non-PPR and standard starting spots, btw (other than the rookie position, where I have Lance, Carter, and Moore).

FFPC 1QB

I gave 2022 1st (late)
I got J Herbert

QB is my last weakness here so I think this makes me strong for the playoff push. I still hold another 1st that is projected early as well.

FFPC 1QB

I gave 2022 1st (late)
I got J Herbert

QB is my last weakness here so I think this makes me strong for the playoff push. I still hold another 1st that is projected early as well.
Hopefully Herbert rights the ship, has looked a little lost the last two games. Of course with that gives the opportunity to trade for him as a first probably would not be enough if he continued his hot start.

Users who are viewing this thread