What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

12 team superflex, 0.5 ppr. Not involved

Mahomes and Henne

For

Z. Wilson, B. Edwards, D. Mooney, 2023 1st

-----------

6 pt TDs, -1 INTs, and bonuses for 300+ and 400+ yd games.

Light for Mahomes imo
This feels very light for Mahomes.  Like at least another 1st light.  That 23 1st would have to end up at 1.1 for him to get a real asset in this trade.  Wilson and Mooney have value but not even close to enough.

32 IDP, PPR (players available twice)

contender gave presumed  late 22 1st, early 22 1st, presumed late 23 1st

builder gave dalvin cook and mattison 

contender’s RBs were not good.  

3 firsts for Cook, 1 of them early? That's probably about right. 

OK, I've been rolling this over in my noodle & I can't pick a side. So it's a fair deal. 

Personally, I would want the Stafford/Cook/1st side, because

- not a long-term believer in LJax (but I could be wrong)

- Cook > Gibson (but I'm not as high on Gibson, though warming up) 

- early 2022 1st rounder 

So from my perspective that's the better side of the deal, but I don't know if it's a clear-cut win either way value-wise. LJax & Gibson could certainly have more long-term value than Stafford/Cook. 

Big boy trade for sure. 
I'm receiving Lamar and Gibson. 

I have a playoff team, Chubb Kamara Hopkins Diggs. But Stafford or  Hurts would be my QB. They might be decent streamers, but might not be playoff QBs. 

The #1 next year is really tantalizing, and it'll be top 2, no doubt. Good news is, I probably have the other top 2 pick. 

It's a bad deal if a Dalvin or Barkley comes out next year. Word is, there are no phenom RBs next year. So imma roll the dice while Cook is peak value, and I get younger at QB and RB. 

If your think Lamar and Gibson are overrated, then it's a terrible deal. 

This went down in one of my  16 team leagues. I voiced my concern but only 1 other owner thought it was worth discussing. I think it’s a terrible trade. :shrug:

Jakobi Meyers

For

T Pollard

L Shenault
Both of these WRs are targets of mine this weekend, bur if someone was panicking about Shenault, I could see it. There is some Shenault anxiety out there

I have a playoff team, Chubb Kamara Hopkins Diggs. But Stafford or  Hurts would be my QB. They might be decent streamers, but might not be playoff QBs. 

The #1 next year is really tantalizing, and it'll be top 2, no doubt. Good news is, I probably have the other top 2 pick. 

It's a bad deal if a Dalvin or Barkley comes out next year. Word is, there are no phenom RBs next year. So imma roll the dice while Cook is peak value, and I get younger at QB and RB. 

yeah, like I said, there’s no loser here.totally fair deal.

just personal preference. 

I actually think Hurts could be a playoff QB for you. His legs are gonna win a lot of fantasy games, though maybe not RL games. 

I like LJax talent and I think he’s falling too far in redraft, but at some point he’s gonna have to start throwing the rock.’

FFPC Pros vs Joes BB SF (2020 Startup), one of the Pro's left in a huff over what he considered an offensive FPC tweet (oy)

So new owner comes in today and makes all of the following moves, only 1 of which I am involved with. Why am I writing all this up? Hell if I know, but I thought it was interesting.  

New owner

Gave
Rodgers, Aaron (QB), GB
Kelce, Travis (TE), KC
Gordon, Melvin (RB), DEN
Golladay, Kenny (WR), NYG

Got
Chubb, Nick (RB), CLE
Moore, D.J. (WR), CAR
Jones, Daniel (QB), NYG
Fant, Noah (TE), DEN
2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2022 3rd

Gave
Harris, Najee (RB), PIT
St. Brown, Amon-Ra (WR), DET

Got (from Pro)
Montgomery, David (RB), CHI
Jeudy, Jerry (WR), DEN
2022 1st

Gave
Mattison, Alexander (RB), MIN

Got 
2022 2nd 

Gave
Russell Wilson

Got
Stafford
Goedert

* Last one is me Getting Wilson

So in total he gave:

Rodgers Aaron, Russell Wilson
Harris Najee, Gordon Melvin, Mattison Alexander
Golladay Kenny, St. Brown Amon-Ra
Kelce Travis

And got:

Stafford Matt, Jones Daniel
Chubb Nick, Montgomery David 
Moore D.J., Jeudy Jerry
Fant Noah, Goedert Dallas
2 2022 1sts
2 2022 2nds
2022 3rd 

IMO:
Huge downgrade at QB
Slight upgrade at RB
Big upgrade at WR
Big downgrade at TE, but if building for future,  2 good young players
Big upgrade for 2022 DRAFT 

The team he took over from the "pro" was pretty mediocre\bad imo. (I have the original and final rosters if there is any interest in seeing them). I'm a microwave rebuild kinda guy but I know at least one musician who isn't.
I’m in the non BB pros vs Joes league. I’m surprised all the pros didn’t leave in a huff considering 5 of the 6 missed the playoffs! 😂

What kind of tweet causes someone to leave a league?

16 Team 1PPR

A: Jameis Winston/Taysom, Kadarius Toney 
B: Matthew Stafford

A: 2022 2nd

B: Antonio Brown

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing wrong with that line of thinking and I won a chip last year with Big Ben as my QB so Stafford/Hurts should be good enough with those other studs.  Could be a great move and it seems like a pretty even trade.

16 Team 1PPR

I'd rather have Stafford but I'm not a Toney believer at all personally.  The 2nd trade might be a touch high for AB but I think he has a pretty good year this year and as long as the 2nd isn't early it is probably about right.

16 Team 1PPR

Give me Stafford, much more stable, you know he is the definitive starter with the Rams and with McVay he has top 5 upside...on the other side you take up 3 roster spots with a lot of question marks...don't see why this is worth the risk.

I would cash out on Brown...he is a loose cannon and he is 33...give me the #2 as it is a asset I feel I can do more with.
Agree, but I would still take him at his ADP in redraft. 

Kind of amazing he fetched at 2nd at 33. I would have thought he’d be an untradable asset. 

10 Team No PPR, 1 QB

Gave 1.09, 2022 2nd (likely early)

Received: 1.07

Drafted Trey Sermon. Other owner had Mostert and 1.07 to go with 1.08. Admitted he would have picked Sermon, but that was his fourth RB so he was willing to part with him for the second. 

A tough price to pay, but well then. Got my guy. 

10 team superflex PPR with TE Prem (2.0 PPR)

Gave: 2022 1st, 2023 3rd

Received: Jaylen Waddle, 2023 2nd
Waddle side

Edit realized it’s SF.  I think Waddle for a mid to late 1st it’s fine.  And obviously a second is better than the third

16 Team 1PPR

A: Pat Freiermuth

B: Tyler Higbee
Freiermuth…at this point it is becoming apparent that Higbee is not a TE you can trust in fantasy and that was before the Rams added more weapons in Djax and Atwell as well as having the intriguing Harris at TE as well…might as well roll the dice on Freiermuth and see if he can hit his upside and become a potential TE1.

10 team superflex PPR with TE Prem (2.0 PPR)

Gave: 2022 1st, 2023 3rd

Received: Jaylen Waddle, 2023 2nd
Waddle…all reports are he looks the part and you also get an upgrade from a #3 to a #2…not sure what the owner dealing Waddle is trying to accomplish here.

Waddle…all reports are he looks the part and you also get an upgrade from a #3 to a #2…not sure what the owner dealing Waddle is trying to accomplish here.
Agreed this makes absolutely no sense to me.  Extreme case of buyers remorse, or maaaaybe he knows that the Waddle-receiving team is going to be bad and end up with a top 2 pick?  Even then, paying another 2nd for a 3rd is a definite WTF move

Agreed this makes absolutely no sense to me.  Extreme case of buyers remorse, or maaaaybe he knows that the Waddle-receiving team is going to be bad and end up with a top 2 pick?  Even then, paying another 2nd for a 3rd is a definite WTF move

It's a 10 teamer, keep in mind, but I think my roster is good enough be at least middle of the pack, if not better. 

Josh Allen, Trevor Lawrence, Stefon Diggs, CeeDee Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Najee Harris, James Robinson, Javonte Williams, Darren Waller just to name my top guys...

It's a 10 teamer, keep in mind, but I think my roster is good enough be at least middle of the pack, if not better. 

Josh Allen, Trevor Lawrence, Stefon Diggs, CeeDee Lamb, Diontae Johnson, Najee Harris, James Robinson, Javonte Williams, Darren Waller just to name my top guys...
Good job on the trade then, you basically bought a top 3 rookie WR now by spending next years money, and managed to bump a 3 to a 2 in the process....no idea what your trade partner was thinking but you got some sales skills my friend :)  

Boston said:

Waddle had a 2nd round ADP in 10 team superflex. Unless I am crazy high on a guy I am always taking a random 1st next year over an early 2nd this year. 

Waddle had a 2nd round ADP in 10 team superflex. Unless I am crazy high on a guy I am always taking a random 1st next year over an early 2nd this year. 
If we are simply dealings picks I agree...but if it is a borderline #1 pick and he looks very legit in camp I would rather sit tight on him. 

Ordinarily I am the same, but once a player has flashed a little, then it's more solidified in value than simply the draft day value. IMO what pick someone was goes out the window once the talent is more properly evaluated at the NFL level. 

Waddle > random 1st, IMO. 

Ordinarily I am the same, but once a player has flashed a little, then it's more solidified in value than simply the draft day value. IMO what pick someone was goes out the window once the talent is more properly evaluated at the NFL level. 

Waddle > random 1st, IMO. 

To each their own, but I am not drastically changing a guy's value based on training camp reports. 

For fun I just googled 2020 training camp reports and the first two names to pop up as looking amazing were Bryan Edwards and Henry Ruggs. 

It's almost a complete non factor for me and seems to often have more to do with how much the coach/reporter covering the camp have an optimistic personality as it has to do with the actual players themselves. 

ETA: first article that popped up go googling "training camp standouts 2020" listed the following at the top

Kenny Golladay

Daniel Jones

Van Jefferson

OBJ

Baker

Bryan Edwards

CEH 

Djax

Damien Harris

ETA2: next article was Vikings 2020 summary. Bisi Johnson looked amazing, Justin Jefferson looked like he didn't belong and couldn't hold a candle to him. 

You just got Waddle in the mid 1st. So far he’s done nothing to make you feel he won’t live up to the pick. So unless you know the 2022 first is early, I don’t know why you do this. 

Waddle was closer to a mid 2nd round pick in 10 team SF than he was a mid 1st.

To each their own, but I am not drastically changing a guy's value based on training camp reports. 

For fun I just googled 2020 training camp reports and the first two names to pop up as looking amazing were Bryan Edwards and Henry Ruggs. 

All fair points.  Like ya said, to each their own. I’m more talking about what I’ve seen on video from Waddle. He passes my eye test. He looks like an NFL receiver.

These sorts of trades remind me of the show “let’s make a deal”

You've got Waddle in hand, but you can have what’s behind door #1. 

Could work out. Could be a billy goat chewing it’s cud with a sad trombone sound effect. :shrug:  

12 Team SF, PPR  Not involved

Team A: Dobbins.

Team B: 22 1st.

12 Team SF, PPR

Team B: 22 1st (Team A's) and Singletary.

All fair points.  Like ya said, to each their own. I’m more talking about what I’ve seen on video from Waddle. He passes my eye test. He looks like an NFL receiver.

These sorts of trades remind me of the show “let’s make a deal”

You've got Waddle in hand, but you can have what’s behind door #1. 

Could work out. Could be a billy goat chewing it’s cud with a sad trombone sound effect. :shrug:  
He was also the #6 pick in the draft who looked very talented at Alabama...it should come as no surprise if he turns into something very legit.

12 Team SF, PPR  Not involved

Team B: 22 1st.

12 Team SF, PPR

Team B: 22 1st (Team A's) and Singletary.
it’s hard to judge these deals before I know the extent of the injury / prognosis for recovery. 

I know it’s an ACL, but not all knee surgeries are the same.

I can say if the Dobbins owners are panicky & expecting worse case scenario, they got good value. 

12 team PPR

Team A gives Winston, Jameis NOS QB; Kelce, Travis KCC TE; Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick (should be late)

Team B gives Allen, Keenan LAC WR; Pittman, Michael IND WR

Users who are viewing this thread