What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

One of my top competitors in 1/2 PPR, 1QB dynasty offered:

Raegor, Gus Edwards, 2022 1st, 2023 1st 

-for- 

Ju Jones, Singletary, Hurts

I think it's time to cash out on Julio.  Hate giving up Hurts upside, but Mahomes is my starter.  Sutton, Higgins, and OBJ are all options to replace Julio in my lineup.   Worth noting that these are likely to be late 1st rounders and the league is always at danger of ending if the champion repeats (Empire).  

One of my top competitors in 1/2 PPR, 1QB dynasty offered:

Raegor, Gus Edwards, 2022 1st, 2023 1st 

-for- 

Ju Jones, Singletary, Hurts

I think it's time to cash out on Julio.  Hate giving up Hurts upside, but Mahomes is my starter.  Sutton, Higgins, and OBJ are all options to replace Julio in my lineup.   Worth noting that these are likely to be late 1st rounders and the league is always at danger of ending if the champion repeats (Empire).  
Why are you even here posting about it. That’s a smash accept in 1 QB

12 team PPR SF

Give Kamara and Boyd

Get Chase and 22 1st

I am defending the title this year, he took over an orphan that was 1.01 last year. He’s improved the team a lot but he’s addicted to trading and he’s likely going to miss the playoffs.

I know it’s a sell low on Kamara but this league has had a bunch of orphans so the league’s competitive balance is quite skewed. The 6 playoff teams are the only ones who are competitive, all the others are tear downs. Couldn’t find any other takers for Kamara and I’d rather be out a year early before his value is on the constant decline. I figure I lost by about a 2nd, pretty much the value of Boyd

Nothing wrong with paying for your cuff but this does seem a tad high.  If late it is ok but I'd really like that to be a 3rd personally but not the worst value and gives you insurance.
I'd like to acquire Henderson, and I'm not an Akers owner. I've attempted multiple times and get shot down real quick for a 3rd (likely early) and a player in two leagues. So I don't know if you'd get him for a 3rd.

12 team PPR SF

Give Kamara and Boyd

Get Chase and 22 1st

I am defending the title this year, he took over an orphan that was 1.01 last year. He’s improved the team a lot but he’s addicted to trading and he’s likely going to miss the playoffs.

I know it’s a sell low on Kamara but this league has had a bunch of orphans so the league’s competitive balance is quite skewed. The 6 playoff teams are the only ones who are competitive, all the others are tear downs. Couldn’t find any other takers for Kamara and I’d rather be out a year early before his value is on the constant decline. I figure I lost by about a 2nd, pretty much the value of Boyd
This feels like a big time sell low on Kamara but if you really wanted out, you could have done worse.  Especially if that 22 1st is high.  Kamara/Boyd would have helped you defend your title lightyears more than Chase.  Just hate to walk away from a championship team just to sell on someone early.

12 team superflex te prem ppr, not involved just curious what you guys think since it stirred up quite the storm in our group chat

Team A got : ETN, Pittman

Team B got: Kittle, D. Harris

I’m assuming people thought this was low for Kittle? 
Yes

I think it is perfectly square. 
I think its fine. I see both sides. I prefer Kittle as well because he is at this point the best piece in the deal, but there isnt anything especially egregious imo. His team had holes everywhere and ETN is almost automatically his RB2 after Mixon after this deal, and tbh, Pittman might be an every week wr3/flex player on his squad at this point.

Guy getting kittle was champ last year and the uproar was mostly about giving his team more top tier assets in return for what was depth on the champs team.

Pwingles said:
Guy getting kittle was champ last year and the uproar was mostly about giving his team more top tier assets in return for what was depth on the champs team.
Tough to trade a returning champ a key cog to help him repeat, but I'd assume that was the best he could get.  Personally, I think it's light for Kittle.  I'm not very high on Etienne.  Alot of question marks going into Game 1, mainly around usage - typically a red flag for me.

Pwingles said:
12 team superflex te prem ppr, not involved just curious what you guys think since it stirred up quite the storm in our group chat

Wouldn’t be enough for me in TE premium. I was a big Pittman fan last year but I am worried that Wentz will crater any Indy WR’s value. I sold Pittman off this off-season, could come to regret that. ETN going to JAX and Meyer took him off my board as well. If you are higher on those two I could see it, but given Kittle was traded to the reigning champ I would definitely want more. Reigning Champs should have to pay a premium to make major upgrades in their lineups IMO.

Pwingles said:

I don't play TE Premium but this feels light for Kittle.  He is a monster piece and the other 3 people in this trade have way too many question marks.  I wouldn't say it is bad enough for anyone to get huffy about though.

I get people not liking the champ getting better and he should have been taxed harder but still nothing that warrants any additional action.  Just talk some smack on the board so the Kittle seller learns a little lesson on dealing with the champ in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough to trade a returning champ a key cog to help him repeat, but I'd assume that was the best he could get.  Personally, I think it's light for Kittle.  I'm not very high on Etienne.  Alot of question marks going into Game 1, mainly around usage - typically a red flag for me.

Wouldn’t be enough for me in TE premium. I was a big Pittman fan last year but I am worried that Wentz will crater any Indy WR’s value. I sold Pittman off this off-season, could come to regret that. ETN going to JAX and Meyer took him off my board as well. If you are higher on those two I could see it, but given Kittle was traded to the reigning champ I would definitely want more. Reigning Champs should have to pay a premium to make major upgrades in their lineups IMO.
Yeah I agree with all of this.

It was a bit light IMO, and on every calc i looked at. Most peoples opinion on Kittle in this league is he is border line un tradeable. Not sure I agree with that sentiment, but he is a top asset in this format, and its light by a 1st or equivalent in my eyes. Im not that high on Damien Harris, or any pats RB so he doesnt really add much to the deal IMO, but I guess he is a flex play some weeks.

Ultimately this looks like one of those 1 and 4 for 2 and 3 deals, in terms of the order of the asset value. They are common and usually on the surface look to be bad. This one is not great, but not worth the commotion it caused lol

Yeah I agree with all of this.

It was a bit light IMO, and on every calc i looked at. Most peoples opinion on Kittle in this league is he is border line un tradeable. Not sure I agree with that sentiment, but he is a top asset in this format, and its light by a 1st or equivalent in my eyes. Im not that high on Damien Harris, or any pats RB so he doesnt really add much to the deal IMO, but I guess he is a flex play some weeks.

Ultimately this looks like one of those 1 and 4 for 2 and 3 deals, in terms of the order of the asset value. They are common and usually on the surface look to be bad. This one is not great, but not worth the commotion it caused lol
Kittle doesn't come without risk.  He missed half of last season and a couple games the year before.  His style of play lends itself to taking some big hits and therefore injury risk.  Couple that with someone believing the Ayiuk and Deebo making strides forward and Kittle might be trending down a bit.  I am not saying I am in that camp but it is a camp that is reasonably thought out and has some merit.  

12 tm, SFlex, ppr

Gave: Sermon, D. Harris, Cephus, '22 2nd

Got: Zeke, Ruggs, Duvernay

I've been making moves to acquire Zeke on contending teams. I like my side a lot. I think there's upside still with Ruggs, too. Sermon is the wild card. I could see this being a marginal trade this time next year if Sermon rises to the top of SF depth chart. Still, Zeke should produce another 2-3 RB1 years barring injury. Thougths? 

Kittle doesn't come without risk.  He missed half of last season and a couple games the year before.  His style of play lends itself to taking some big hits and therefore injury risk.  Couple that with someone believing the Ayiuk and Deebo making strides forward and Kittle might be trending down a bit.  I am not saying I am in that camp but it is a camp that is reasonably thought out and has some merit.  
I agree. Thats why I dont think it was as terrible as a couple others did, even tho I have an opinion on how I wouldve done the deal.

I agree, but he's still worth a good bit more than ETN in that format and I don't think the Pittman/harris swap comes near making up for that.

I know trade calcs have plenty of flaws but dynastytradecalculator has a TE premium option and in that format it has Kittle worth 37pts and ETN worth 22pts so very far apart.  Which makes sense because in the FFPC leagues where I own Kittle if I was offered 1.04 for him I wouldn't even consider it.

I offered the 3.03 for Henderson (and I do own Akers) and was rejected, no counter. 
I was told by n Akers owner Henderson “May” be worth a 2022 3rd, not a 2nd. It seems Akers owners don’t actually value him much. It’s probably due to the fact they are big believers in Akers talent they don’t put much importance on the backup.

I think Henderson would fill in great if Akers went down, so I would not sell for an early 3rd.

I was told by n Akers owner Henderson “May” be worth a 2022 3rd, not a 2nd. It seems Akers owners don’t actually value him much. It’s probably due to the fact they are big believers in Akers talent they don’t put much importance on the backup.

I think Henderson would fill in great if Akers went down, so I would not sell for an early 3rd.
I’m kind of in both camps there. I own Akers and really don’t think Henderson has much stand alone value. I have a deep team too, so acquiring a handcuff isn’t super important to me. But, I also think Henderson will be very good if Akers goes down so I traded a likely late second next year for him.

I’m kind of in both camps there. I own Akers and really don’t think Henderson has much stand alone value. I have a deep team too, so acquiring a handcuff isn’t super important to me. But, I also think Henderson will be very good if Akers goes down so I traded a likely late second next year for him.
I see Henderson as a top handcuff with stand alone value. It would probably take at least mid second for me to part with him. 

Gave D. Henderson for a 2022 2nd.  14 team IDP, PPR

and

Gave pick 7 and Chris Carson for pick 4 -Ja'Marr Chase

Still have Nick Chubb, Antonio Gibson, Joe Mixon, Ronald Jones, Michael Carter, Stevenson, Jamaal Williams and a couple others. Can start 1 or 2 rb's, no more. And up to 4 wr's.

Gave D. Henderson for a 2022 2nd.  14 team IDP, PPR

and

Gave pick 7 and Chris Carson for pick 4 -Ja'Marr Chase

Still have Nick Chubb, Antonio Gibson, Joe Mixon, Ronald Jones, Michael Carter, Stevenson, Jamaal Williams and a couple others. Can start 1 or 2 rb's, no more. And up to 4 wr's.
I like what you did here...Henderson has value but he has Akers in front of him so I would take the 2nd round cash out without hesitation...I think giving up Carson who will be 27 in September is well worth it to move up and get a potential stud in Chase...great job with these deals!

12 tm, SFlex, ppr

Gave: Sermon, D. Harris, Cephus, '22 2nd

Got: Zeke, Ruggs, Duvernay

I've been making moves to acquire Zeke on contending teams. I like my side a lot. I think there's upside still with Ruggs, too. Sermon is the wild card. I could see this being a marginal trade this time next year if Sermon rises to the top of SF depth chart. Still, Zeke should produce another 2-3 RB1 years barring injury. Thougths? 
This is a bad trade for the other guy.  That isn't enough for Zeke if you take away Ruggs and Duvernay.  That 22 pick should be a 1st at the very least.  Good move for you but not really even close.

12 team 0.5PPR SF, not involved

DJ Chark, DJ Moore, Darrell Henderson, Cam Akers, Terrace Marshall, 2022 3rd, 2023 2nd

for

Melvin Gordon, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Myles Gaskin, Jerry Jeudy, Ja'Marr Chase, Javonte Williams

Users who are viewing this thread