What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.03

Team B gave up White, James NEP RB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.05

Chubb then went at 1.03, and Michel went at 1.05

Team B gave up White, James NEP RB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.05

Since I like Michel more that Chubb I’d easily take the 1.05 side

Gave: CJ Anderson, 1.03

Got: 1.02
1.2 and even if you subbed out CJ for something like 2.2 or so I'd take the 1.2 because I do have a tier gap from 2 to 3.

On trade above I would not take a solid high second to move from 2 to 3. Here however I would take a 2.5 to move from 3 to 5 if I was OTC and had exhausted my options because I'm as solid on player 5 as I am on player 3. I'd not make this trade if not OTC  however.

1.2 and even if you subbed out CJ for something like 2.2 or so I'd take the 1.2 because I do have a tier gap from 2 to 3.

On trade above I would not take a solid high second to move from 2 to 3. Here however I would take a 2.5 to move from 3 to 5 if I was OTC and had exhausted my options because I'm as solid on player 5 as I am on player 3. I'd not make this trade if not OTC  however.
Who do you have at 2?  Guice?  I'd take the CJ/1.3 side because I personally have no significant tier gap between 1.2-1.6.  I have personal preferences, but no real true gap that I would trade anything of value to move up for.

Who do you have at 2?  Guice?  I'd take the CJ/1.3 side because I personally have no significant tier gap between 1.2-1.6.  I have personal preferences, but no real true gap that I would trade anything of value to move up for.
I agree with you and believe that the value of this trade could very well hinge on CJ. and if he ends up in a good gig or a back up somewhere. Either way I get to choose who I want even if by the smallest of margins. All though I was struggling with who to pick and as soon as the trade was accepted I pre-drafted my man. Doesn't mean he'll be the better back but I got to choose him anyway.

Got pick 2 coming up in two different leagues so going to sit on that answer for now, would not be first time my loose lips sunk my ship. Obviously no one can take my guy but a lot of scenarios it can matter.

What I will say is I don't expect my take to be the consensus. It's just my view. I've actually gone out of my way since the draft to not read or listen to any website or fantasy shows.  I'm checking beat writer reports, coach/GM interviews but otherwise living on my own island so highly doubtful my opinion is a consensus one.

Last Saturday I'd have  almost agreed with you and said I see no significant difference between picks 2-5, I just don't have that 6th guy in that group was our only difference. I'd add I'm pretty sure I know who your 6th player I don't have in that tier, but because I got picks 5 coming up as well don't really want to discuss that right now either and I have valid reasons.

Last year I watched player game cut ups before the draft for sure but also heavily after the draft, once I knew their landing spot I'd watch the video and try and visualize them now that I knew where they would be playing. I found that to be very helpful last year so went heavy into that mode again after the draft and just wrapped up that stage yesterday.  Watched at least two game cut ups from my top 10 RB's, hate to even admit this but watched a lot of them in quarter speed slo-mo, heavy on pause button. I don't expect anyone to put any stock in my scouting expertise but I came away from this exercise very clear on who I was taking at #2 and would for sure have Barkley in his own tier and this player in his own #2 tier.  Now players 3-5? I've got pick 3 in a league, one of the leagues I have pick 2 in fact so for sure know my options, and I've literally changed my mind in last 24 hours to all 3 of them and I still have no idea. I suspect a lot of people feel that way on 2-5+.

Probably one of the rare win/win deals.  If you can't decide who you want then I guess it's a decent return to let someone else choose.  Meanwhile if you prefer one guy better than it's pretty cheap to move up to get him.

12 team TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

Team A gets 2019 1st, 2019 2nd

Team B gets Hunter Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
12 TM PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Drake and 2019 1st

Got: 1.10, 2.02, 2.08, 3.02

My Team:

Brady, Wilson, Mahomes

Bell, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Foreman, Clement, Hill

Brown, Hopkins, Julio, A.J., JuJu, Davis, T. Taylor, Godwin, Henderson

Gronk, Engram,  Brate, Shaheen

20 team PPR TE 1.25 bestball 11 starters 1Q 1-3RB 3-5WR 1-3TE K D 2 copies of each player 3rd year of a 5th year jackpot and then disband.

Each year bottom two finishers are eliminated and their rosters MADE AVAILABLE DURING ROOKIE/FA DRAFT. We started with 24 teams. Players available include Evans, Juju, Mike Williams, D Thomas, Tate, Godwin, Parker, Cobb, Lockett, Dez, Dalvin Cook, Mixon, McCaffery, McKinnon, Ajayi. Some good QBs and TEs, too. 

I gave Kareem Hunt, Doug Baldwin

I got Amari Cooper, Trent Taylor, 1.17, 2.17

So that 1.17 should be something similar to 1.4 or 1.5. The top vets won't be there but one of the top 6 RBs will. I think 2.17 should yield a Cobb/Olsen/Tate level vet or maybe Kerryon Johnson/Freeman if I get lucky. There will be a ton of vets picked. I own the 1.04/2.04/3.04 as well. I'm basically loaded everywhere except RB, which I plan to change during this draft. It will be hard not to take Juju if he is there at 1.04. I already have the other copy of Evans. Also trying to move to 1.01/1.02 to get Barkley if possible.
Juju went 3.03 and 3.06 in last year's rookie draft. So sick.

12 TM PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Drake and 2019 1st

Got: 1.10, 2.02, 2.08, 3.02

My Team:

Brady, Wilson, Mahomes

Bell, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Foreman, Clement, Hill

Brown, Hopkins, Julio, A.J., JuJu, Davis, T. Taylor, Godwin, Henderson

Gronk, Engram,  Brate, Shaheen
You have a great team but I prefer what you gave

12 Team PPR:

Gave: 1.11, 2.11, 3.11

Got: 2019 1-4, Corey Coleman. Picks are borderline playoff. Team was 1.6 last year. 

12 Team PPR TE 1.5 PPR

Team A got Julio Jones, CJ Anderson, Kevin White, 2,10, 5.6, 5.8

Team B got C Hogan, C Kupp, H Henry, 1.6, 2.6, 2019 1st

sheerterror said:
Team A gave 1.2 1.11 2.11

Team B gave 1.7 2.7 Marquise Goodwin

Been staring at this for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what I'm missing.  
Dude confused Marquise Goodwin for Michael Evans? 

12 Team PPR TE 1.5 PPR

Team A got Julio Jones, CJ Anderson, Kevin White, 2,10, 5.6, 5.8

Team B got K Hogan, C Kupp, H Henry, 1.6, 2.6, 2019 1st
Krishawn Hogan I assume?  

CJ Anderson and those picks = 2.06 

Makes it Julio for 2 1sts Kupp and Henry, White is a cut pretty much but a high flier I guess.  

Yeah I'll take exit price on Julio

12 Team PPR: Rookie Pick Trade

Gave: 1.10, 1.11, 2.7

Got: 1.6, 2.2, 2.11

Not a fan of those RBs/WRs that will be at 10 relative to what I can get at 1.6. Felt pretty cheap to move up and make sure I got one of my guys. I now have 1.5-1.8.

12 Team PPR: Rookie Pick Trade

Gave: 1.10, 1.11, 2.7

Got: 1.6, 2.2, 2.11

Not a fan of those RBs/WRs that will be at 10 relative to what I can get at 1.6. Felt pretty cheap to move up and make sure I got one of my guys. I now have 1.5-1.8.
I like the move up.

Trades that went down the last 2 days during my PPR superflex league's rookie draft

Team A gives: 1.09

Team B gives: Martavis Bryant and Marquise Goodwin

Team C gives: Tevin Coleman

Team D gives: Dion Lewis and 2.03

Team A gives: Leonard Fournette

Team B gives: 1.05 (otc, picked RoJo), 2019 1st, 2019 4th, 2019 5th

Team B gives: 1.09 (otc, pick Royce Freeman, last of the big RBs left)

Team E gives: 1.11 and 2.04

Team A gives: 2019 1st (the same one they received earlier)

Team B gives: 2.04 (otc, picked Mike Gesicki)

Team F gives: 2.09 (otc, picked Josh Allen) and 3.02

Team G gives: 2.10 and 2.11

Team F gives: 2.11 (otc, traded again below) and 3.10

Team D gives: 3.04, 4.03, 2019 2nd

Team C gives: 3.07 and 2019 1st

Team D gives: 2.11 (otc, picked James Washington) and 2.12

The Fournette trade really stands out as a bad one from the start and made worse by giving back the 1st to pick Gesicki on the clock.

sheerterror said:
Team A gave 1.2 1.11 2.11

Team B gave 1.7 2.7 Marquise Goodwin

Been staring at this for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what I'm missing.  
And he gets accidentally gets somewhat validated as Michel falls to 1.7.

Users who are viewing this thread