What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

OK, good to hear I seemed to make the right move. I have done a total re-build / purge for 1.1 and youth last year after having a team that was getting old and suffered a lot of injuries in 2016.

Dez, Fitz, Stewart, Witten, Edelman

Watkins, K. Allen, Lacy, 1.1, 1.10

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex rookie/devy combined draft 

Team A: 2.09
Team B: 2.11, Kenny Britt

I am Team B and I lost on value, but I had picks 2.07, 2.08, 2.10, 2.11 and the 2.09 owner 2.09 was the LAST person I wanted to be picking behind. Britt was expendable (still have AJG, Julio, Dez, DT, Diggs, +) and I moved him out of the way there/cleared some roster space.

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex rookie/devy combined draft 

Team A: 2.09
Team B: 2.11, Kenny Britt

I am Team B and I lost on value, but I had picks 2.07, 2.08, 2.10, 2.11 and the 2.09 owner 2.09 was the LAST person I wanted to be picking behind. Britt was expendable (still have AJG, Julio, Dez, DT, Diggs, +) and I moved him out of the way there/cleared some roster space.
Unless that cap space was drastic or critical I would happily move back 2 spots in the 2nd round for Britt.

Seems fair, I like Baldwin but if he's expendable or for a rebuild 1.08 could be a nice add. I think we've seen baldwins ceiling. Makes sense depending on team needs and competitivness. 
Yeah I thought it was a good offer. The other owner didn't. He rejected it without a counter-offer. I wasn't hopeful he would accept it. He recently added Martavis Bryant to his Trade Bait. I offered my 2017 1.03 pick and he countered with that pick plus my 2018 1st and my 2019 1st. That ended those trade talks.

Yeah I thought it was a good offer. The other owner didn't. He rejected it without a counter-offer. I wasn't hopeful he would accept it. He recently added Martavis Bryant to his Trade Bait. I offered my 2017 1.03 pick and he countered with that pick plus my 2018 1st and my 2019 1st. That ended those trade talks.
These things ruin the value of this thread.  We're trying to gauge what's actually happening in the trading world, not what you think (and get rejected) the trade is worth.

These things ruin the value of this thread.  We're trying to gauge what's actually happening in the trading world, not what you think (and get rejected) the trade is worth.
I disagree. I see a lot of posts where people are posting trades where they clearly know they won it by a landslide. Where is the value in that? Other than getting congratulated for bending somebody over. 

I think posting what I did can help clarify for others what reasonable trades are and also confirms that some even/fair trades get rejected by owners that are outliers.

You offered the 1.03 for martavis Bryant? And got turned down?

I disagree. I see a lot of posts where people are posting trades where they clearly know they won it by a landslide. Where is the value in that? Other than getting congratulated for bending somebody over. 

I think posting what I did can help clarify for others what reasonable trades are and also confirms that some even/fair trades get rejected by owners that are outliers.
Doesn't matter if you disagree. This thread is for completed trades.  You can bring the other stuff to the ACF.

northern exposure said:

There's a dedicated thread for Dynasty Value Discussion if you want to do so. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748837-dynasty-value-discussion-thread/

There's another trade to discuss whether a fair offer was rejected and if it's an outlier or not.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/forum/12-the-assistant-coach/

northern exposure said:
So now we can congratulate you on not getting bent over.  What's the value in this one?

So now we can congratulate you on not getting bent over.  What's the value in this one?
Calm down Richard. I was replying to another poster. Didn't mean to ruin YOUR thread. I'll be sure to come back and post when I get Julio Jones for my Kicker, a 3rd round pick and Brock Osweiler. #valuabletradeinfo

I wonder how many more years of 7-12 games played for Watkins and 16 games and 15-17 PPG from Landry  before the market corrects on both players?

Calm down Richard. I was replying to another poster. Didn't mean to ruin YOUR thread. I'll be sure to come back and post when I get Julio Jones for my Kicker, a 3rd round pick and Brock Osweiler. #valuabletradeinfo
Didn't realize you and Hank were on a first name basis.. 

Sammy Watkins for Jarvis Landry and Sterling Shepard, 16 team ppr
Unless I'm up against the cuts, I'll take the duo.

Based on where Landry's value value came out in the dynasty threads of an early 3rd, he's a prime flip candidate after making the 1 for 2. 

2 trades, different leagues:

1) 12 tm PPR, TE premium

Gave: 1.04

Got: J.Howard

Last piece I needed was a really good RB.  Cook and LF will definitely be gone by this pick.  Would rather Howard over any of the WRs, as well as Mixon and McCaffrey

2) 14 tm superflex, TE premium

During a dispersal draft, I traded 1.03 and Meredith for AJ Green and 2.05

1) 12 tm PPR, TE premium

Last piece I needed was a really good RB.  Cook and LF will definitely be gone by this pick.  Would rather Howard over any of the WRs, as well as Mixon and McCaffrey

Prefer the pick in 1st one

2nd one looks good for both sides. 

1) 12 tm PPR, TE premium

I think I prefer Mixon but if this trade absolutely has to be made before the draft and I know Mixon's destination/status I'd probably take Howard for the pick.

Great value on getting Green, 2.05 should be on the other side.

1) 12 tm PPR, TE premium

Howard

Green

2 trades, same league. Not involved in either trade. Team A is the same team in both trades. 12 team non-ppr Zealots dynasty league.

Trade #1

Team A gives: LeSean McCoy, 2018 6th round rookie pick (probably late)

Team B gives: 2017 1.10 and 3.10 rookie picks (originally Team A's picks that he had traded away)

Trade #2

Team A gives: Cameron Meredith

Team B gives: 2017 2.04 and 5.10 picks

Ajayi had 4 good games out of 15 last year.  They were monster games, 3 of them, but the rest of the year, he was pretty garbage.  Especially in non-ppr, he was under 10 pts in 10 of the other 11 games and only scored 11 pts in the 11th game.  That's not a "monster", IMO.  That's WR-like boom or bust.

I'm never a fan of taking a guy's best games out to analyze him, but his 3 monster games are such HUGE outliers compared to the relative garbage in the other games that it has to give you pause without any previous work to go on.  And he was the same type runner the year before as well. 

I mean, more than HALF of his season rushing total came in 3 games.  There are HUGE red flags that he won't come close to repeating his numbers last year.  And when I say numbers, I mean his total numbers, because his per game numbers outside of 4 games are really not good at all.
His dip in production coincided with injuries to his offensive line.  His personal production per touch was impressive and consistent despite that, even when it didn't show up in the raw numbers.  I certainly understand the caution, but watching the games and looking at the efficiency metrics--it's easy to project much more consistency moving forward. Ajayi was one of the best backs in the league, even when teams were able to shut down the run game.  

And Ajayi only started 12 games. 

For those interested, I highly recommend looking at the PFF game recaps for the games in which Ajayi wasn't productive, fantasy wise.  He was still incredibly productive in terms of YAC and broken tackles. (He had one game with more YAC than yards!!) He was an absolute stud last season.  With a healthier offensive line, I see no reason not to project stud numbers next season, if healthy.   I'm not projecting the All-Pro Pouncy to only play in 5 games or stretches with 3 OL starters on the bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team, 0.5 PPR, start 1/2/3/1

I give: Watkins, Mitchell

I get: 1.03, 3.06, 2018 2nd

I'd guess better chance the 2nd is top half. 

Give me the Landry and Shepard side on this.

Sammy never seems to put it together for an extended time and Landry just keeps posting huge stats; hell, I might take Landry for Sammy straight up.  (And I have Sammy in one league and Landry in none.)

I did 2 trades

First was WR KAllen, 1.12 this year, 2017 1st round pick and in return I got WR Cooks, 2,3 and 2.5 this year

Second is salary cap league ($100) , I traded basically a $5.00 Edelman for a $4.25 KCousins and $6.25 TE Bennett ( 1.5 PPR for TE's )

I guess both trades indicate I'm all in for Cooks in Patriots uniform ... tick down on Edelman in PPR and I expect 70-850-10 for Bennett 

I did 2 trades

First was WR KAllen, 1.12 this year, 2017 1st round pick and in return I got WR Cooks, 2,3 and 2.5 this year

Second is salary cap league ($100) , I traded basically a $5.00 Edelman for a $4.25 KCousins and $6.25 TE Bennett ( 1.5 PPR for TE's )

I guess both trades indicate I'm all in for Cooks in Patriots uniform ... tick down on Edelman in PPR and I expect 70-850-10 for Bennett 
I like the other side of the Brandin Cooks trade.

I did 2 trades

Is the first trade two 2017 1st round picks or 1.12 in 2017 and a 1st round pick in 2018? Either way I'll take the Allen side. Is it a PPR league?

For the second trade, I don't play in salary leagues, but I like the Cousins/Bennett side of that deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread