What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Big Giant Swords thread (1 Viewer)

jhib

Footballguy
Landed on this show while flipping through channels with my son. Discovery Channel.

Omg. So bad, but so good that we couldn't change the channel.

Irish Mike made this huge elaborate sword in the shape of a dragon head, and then basically attached a flame thrower to it so it could breathe fire.

Anybody else catch this beautiful piece of garbage TV show?

If they want that garbage to even see a 2nd season they need to have fights to the death.

In fact a battle royal fight to the death would be the best idea. Wrap it all up in one show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this show to be pretty funny and entertaining, it's totally a :nerd: living out his fantasy. I have to admit, I lost a little respect for him (but was cracking up) in the 1st episode when you find out that he and his wife are living at her parents' place and she gives him the lecture about not welding anymore and how he needs to make more money with the sword endeavor if he's going to try to make a living at it.

My gf and I joked the the Fat Ninja (who cuts up water bottles on Youtube) must idolize this guy and would love nothing more than an apprenticeship.

Users who are viewing this thread