What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

Yep, that makes sense.  Girl can talk without taking a breath and seems like a prime bully personality.

So, instead of getting rid of her for bullying, they spun it to be about Mental Health so they have a new hot topic to highlight.   
that is my suspicion.  Though she may have legit been having an episode. 

Is what you expected to happen actually happen last night?

What shenanigans are you referring to?    I assume it has something to do with 2 black contestants on the block and they figuring out a way not to get one of them eliminated first (assuming it would come across as racist after last year's result) ?
I had just read something about Paloma self evicting and I had no idea why as I didn't read the reasoning.  Also I didn't know that she was the only one to go either.  Just frustrated that one of the few eye candy is gone first week is all.

I am 2 shows behind so maybe it was explained already but just by CBS version if Paloma was the one bullied then CBS did a hell of a job hiding it.  From the very beginning she was portrayed as this judgmental mean girl who basically hates anyone that doesn't her looks standard.    When she said "I am buddha" to Taylor face I was sure she would be the top heel in the show.  And apparently that lasted about 10 minutes 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 2 shows behind so maybe it was explained already but just by CBS version if Paloma was the one bullied then CBS did a hell of a job hiding it.  From the very beginning she was portrayed as this judgmental mean girl who basically hates anyone that doesn't her looks standard.    When she said "I am buddha" to Taylor face I was sure she would be the top heel in the show.  And apparently that lasted about 10 minutes 
They never went into anything, but I was under the assumption that Paloma was the leader of the bullies.  Not sure why that made her have a mental breakdown though.   I think the theory is that they had to kick her off for bullying and then they edited it into a mental health issue to have another woke topic to highlight.

But what I don't understand is why the cast was so upset and crying then when they were told she was out.  Maybe what happened was...

- She was the bully

- The show told Paloma that she was under review to be kicked out for it

- Then the day/days leading up to that decision Paloma spun it to the house that she had mental distress issues which is why she was being like that and that's where they got all the footage of her crying

- Then when she got officially kicked off the cast was all upset because for the past day or two Paloma was sob storying all of them and they started to feel bad for her mental health problems.

Who knows.

They never went into anything, but I was under the assumption that Paloma was the leader of the bullies.  Not sure why that made her have a mental breakdown though.   I think the theory is that they had to kick her off for bullying and then they edited it into a mental health issue to have another woke topic to highlight.

But what I don't understand is why the cast was so upset and crying then when they were told she was out.  Maybe what happened was...

- She was the bully

- The show told Paloma that she was under review to be kicked out for it

- Then the day/days leading up to that decision Paloma spun it to the house that she had mental distress issues which is why she was being like that and that's where they got all the footage of her crying

- Then when she got officially kicked off the cast was all upset because for the past day or two Paloma was sob storying all of them and they started to feel bad for her mental health problems.

Who knows.
I think this is it.  I did also read somewhere she supposedly wasn’t allowed to bring meds into the house though I’m not sure i believe that as it would be quite reckless to have a cast member come off meds of some sort in the house that might be needed.  Your theory seems the most likely.  

Blindside Butterbeans Ameerah :lol:  

Nicole thinking she's got everything under control. :lmao:  Her and Daniel are crumbling and glorious to watch.

Disgusting how these people have acted towards Taylor. Fat old woman Nicole just fishing for reasons to throw challenge / not like Taylor. Same thing Paloma tried before her "mental health" episode.

Blindside Butterbeans Ameerah :lol:  

Nicole thinking she's got everything under control. :lmao:  Her and Daniel are crumbling and glorious to watch.

Disgusting how these people have acted towards Taylor. Fat old woman Nicole just fishing for reasons to throw challenge / not like Taylor. Same thing Paloma tried before her "mental health" episode.
This is the drama that makes BB so great.  These guys have totally gotten things twisted.  Its like the old telephone game.  Unless there was some tricky editing (which can always be the case) Daniel and Nicole look pretty bad.  Taylor isn't the most likeable, but she sure isn't the bad guy Nicole wants her to be.  

I like Ameerah, but it would make for a fantastic start to the season if she ends up going home tonight.  Love a house split.  Seems like its been 10 years since this has happened.  

This is the drama that makes BB so great.  These guys have totally gotten things twisted.  Its like the old telephone game.  Unless there was some tricky editing (which can always be the case) Daniel and Nicole look pretty bad.  Taylor isn't the most likeable, but she sure isn't the bad guy Nicole wants her to be.  

I like Ameerah, but it would make for a fantastic start to the season if she ends up going home tonight.  Love a house split.  Seems like its been 10 years since this has happened.  
I'm a little annoyed at Monte not speaking up when he clearly understood the lack of context that caused the confusion between Taylor and Nicole. He KNEW that Taylor was being truly sympathetic to Nicole because she thought something happened to Nicole's mom yet failed to say anything when Nicole blew up about Taylors misconstrued comments. 

And Daniel is a ####. 

I'm a little annoyed at Monte not speaking up when he clearly understood the lack of context that caused the confusion between Taylor and Nicole. He KNEW that Taylor was being truly sympathetic to Nicole because she thought something happened to Nicole's mom yet failed to say anything when Nicole blew up about Taylors misconstrued comments. 

And Daniel is a ####. 
Monte not speaking up is a solid game move.  Taylor is growing on me.  Her ability to walk away from Daniel and Nicole was pretty awesome.  That irritated them even more I think. 

Daniel is a #####.  I didn't see that coming after the first week.    

I truly don't know whats going to happen tonight.

So the apparent scoop behind what happened last night:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/w9vprh/edit_vs_feeds_bb24_episode_8_edition/

Just to make sure I'm getting this right, the real timeline goes like this:

Nicole makes some sort of threat/reference to hitting Taylor in a conversation with other houseguests.

Production calls Nicole into DR, presumably to tell her not to do that.

Nicole is so shaken from being told that she can't physically threaten other competitors that she has to kick three other people out of a shared bedroom so she can cry (lol cop energy).

Other HGs assume something Nicole's mom died or something else terrible. Daniel goes to comfort her. Meanwhile, everyone else is doing a little prayer.

A short amount of time passes. Taylor tries to comfort Nicole, still working under the assumption that her mom is dead.

Nicole and Daniel alternate blowing up at Taylor and insinuating that she's the reason Paloma had that (likely terrifying to witness) mental breakdown.

While that's happening, nobody watching thinks to tell N&D Taylor thought Nicole's mom was dead, which is the direct root cause of her choice in phrasing.

And just to add to the other person, when she ran into the room sobbing, the first thing out of her mouth to Daniel was that she’s going to be portrayed as a bad person. Whatever the DR just said, asked about or hinted towards caused her to realized her edit will be bad.

As soon as Daniel hears this, he coddled her and hyped her up to be the good person and Taylor the bad person. He basically told her all of America will know Taylor is a monster and Nicole is the angel. So instead of processing whatever happened in the DR, Daniel basically gas lit it and altered reality.

Of course while they’re literally talking #### about Taylor, Taylor is asking monte to lead a prayer circle for Nicole. The reason is because Daniel was the one that started the mom rumor which then spread throughout the house, so the whole house thinks she’s in the bedroom packing to leave. This is why Taylor tells her it’s ok to leave if she’s needs to. Taylor said this because they’re paired up and Taylor needed her for the veto comp.

Nicole was unhinged and spiraling as soon as the veto picks were announced because she learned an hour earlier her “great sacrifice” for sitting on the block with Taylor wouldn’t give her safety. And that whatever happened in the DR, which truthfully didn’t seem all that bad based on what they showed to us, caused her to spin.

You could probably tell her anything at this point, and she’d believe you, which is exactly what Daniel did. Taylor is bad. Nicole is good.

So to bring it back to your question, because the whole house genuinely was concerned for Nicole and her mom, Nicole fed them BS saying she was upset because of her mom’s situation. That wasn’t the case.

Ameerah/Nicole/Danny boy when Ameerah/Terrance nominated 🤣🤣🤣SMILE GUYS

Nicole/Danny sloppy AF and will be gone soon. Former cop BTW

Are they gonna have to amputate that hillbilly's foot? Good fuqing milking

Great episode of them feeding them the same BS Nicole/Danny/Ameerah have been shoveling them

"Girls girls" scrambling 🤣🤣

"We didn't want to make this about girls vs guys"

Will be glorious when Mrs Barney Fife Nicole is gone 🤣🤣🤣

Self absorbed overinflated ego. Watching her get more and more irritable and unhinged knowing the walls are closing in on her is wonderful. Shocking no one wants to talk to a loud mouthed know it all. 

Blindside Butterbeans Nicole. :popcorn:

i love alyssa and starting to save up my fanbucks
I finally broke down last night and just blurted out, "alyssa is so hot" in front of my wife last night.  She agreed though.  

Great season so far.  None of this "voting with the house" nonsense thats been going on so long.  Props to Turner for actually "getting blood on his hands."  I hope this season continues this way.  

i love alyssa and starting to save up my fanbucks

I finally broke down last night and just blurted out, "alyssa is so hot" in front of my wife last night.  She agreed though.  

Great season so far.  None of this "voting with the house" nonsense thats been going on so long.  Props to Turner for actually "getting blood on his hands."  I hope this season continues this way.  
I recommend that you click on the link at the top of page 3 in this thread.

I thought Paloma was the delusional crazy one. 

Nicole takes the cake. Love her talking to everyone like plans are in place for everything because she says so. 🤣🤣

Nicole the "former cop" with zero investigative skills and "private chef" whose food all the housegusts hate. 🤣🤣🤣 Her game is terrible. Terrance is her "soulmate" btw

Week 5 of hillbilly milking this "serious ankle injury"?

At some point someone should let her to cut the act and that you have to put pressure on the ankle

Just imagine the rage Nicole had *IF* she was really a cop.

Great investigative skills BTW

That she mentioned it 50x lends me to believe she was security somewhere and now a "chef" at a fast food place.

Really having a hard time rooting for anyone this year
The long haired guy is pretty good, the skinny nerdy looking guy, the buffed Miami guy, the Miss America chick are all getting good edits.

The Miss America woman handled getting attacked for no reason by fake cop lady and Daniel very well. Felt sorry for her there and was glad to see how that played out.

Danny boy is likely next but hillbilly has to be right after.

She's the new loud mouthed overbearing know-it all Nicole now that Nicole is gone. Nicole/Danny boy were so insufferable that it allowed hillbilly to milk the ankle injury for months.

Danny boy is likely next but hillbilly has to be right after.

She's the new loud mouthed overbearing know-it all Nicole now that Nicole is gone. Nicole/Danny boy were so insufferable that it allowed hillbilly to milk the ankle injury for months.
I sure as hell hope so. For some reason she thinks she's some power player when she's actually a joke. And now she's in some big black walking boot with a cane?!?! Good lord.

I know it was totally fake and voice over, but I was lol'ing when she walked in on those two making out in the kitchen and they dubbed in "you know who ate half my muffin?" :lmao:

Terrance thinking he has any say in the house :ROFLMAO: Dude's been wallpaper all season.

They all run to Michael at once to get Monty out:lmao: Bye Danny. You next hillbilly.

Hillbilly is the new Nicole with her delusions she's got power in the house. 🤡

Danny 🤡 Terrance 🤡 Hillbilly 🤡 Girl no one can understand 🤡 Alyssa 🤡

Michael is just smarter than these 🤡 Daniel calling himself a "loyal shield" :lmao: :heart: Michael speech to put Danny up for elimination.

"DJ Showtime"/Terrance just comical watching this guy talk acting he's got any stroke in the house. :lmao:

Only reason he's not already gone is he doesnt draw attention to himself with stupidity like Mall Cop/Low Budget Elvis/Hillbilly

Hillbilly just now realizing about the Leftovers alliance :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread