What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Baltimore @ Saints thread *** (1 Viewer)

Refs doing a hell of a job keeping the Saints in this game, especially on these failed 3rd down conversions

He had the ball in his own hands and it had stopped moving before any part of him touched the white.

Was a very close call but I think they got it right.

That ball was rolling aroung in his lap. By the time he had control his feet were out of bounds. I agree with Turico.

JFC Ingram has no balance whatsoever. He's just not a pass-catcher.

Yeah, I know about Ingram and me. But that was awful.

/Breesowner

The way this game is being called, I fully expect that to be ruled a catch
They got both of the previous replays correct :shrug:
Ravens are getting jobbed - not the two previous replays, but certainly two failed third down conversions. And now this play
Stills catch was clearly incomplete. Not sure how you don't overturn that. Real-time calls are one thing, but replays that are that obvious are another.

The way this game is being called, I fully expect that to be ruled a catch
They got both of the previous replays correct :shrug:
Ravens are getting jobbed - not the two previous replays, but certainly two failed third down conversions. And now this play
Stills catch was clearly incomplete. Not sure how you don't overturn that. Real-time calls are one thing, but replays that are that obvious are another.
Oddly enough-------I still think it was called correctly, even after a dozen replays.

Brooks has played well, but that was some rookie crap hanging back for the ball to fall in his lap instead of going up and taking it

Brees has 260 yards passing. Forsett has over 120 rushing. Really don't understand why the Saints ever run or the Ravens ever pass

I am not a huge "follow the employment of the people w/in the sports journo world," but Michelle Beadle looks awful in those glasses. Like she just stepped out of Ms. Magazine in 1974 with a hybrid of Rivers Cuomo from 1995. That's not haute couture, that's awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
steve smith is an idiot. thats a definite penalty. lol at no penalty for going straight after a guy for no reason.

Vacarro started to get into it with Smith and then realized he had a tiger by the tail - was holding on for dear life.

LOL at calling that on New Orleans. First break the Ravens have gotten tonight

Users who are viewing this thread