What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2024 Pro Cycling Thread*** - The road to the Four Horseman in France begins now (4 Viewers)

Weirdest roster ever for me. Up and down the overall standings. Three stage wins in a row. Suck it Tadej.
Pretty close across the board FBG wise. Milan looks to be the difference maker.
Losing cian is gonna torpedo my team
I’ve been lucky so far. My team still has all 9 riders.
*Jinx*. Shall we bet on who or how many abandon cheesy in the next few days?

Weirdest roster ever for me. Up and down the overall standings. Three stage wins in a row. Suck it Tadej.
I’ve been lucky so far. My team still has all 9 riders.
*Jinx*. Shall we bet on who or how many abandon cheesy in the next few days?
Had that exact thought when I posted!!! Haha

I don’t like this coming down to a battle of attrition.

Grupetto checking in :hey:

WOW

Biggest climbing Stage of the Giro (5724 vertical meters), highest profile score, 351 KoM points up for grabs. With no teammates in the break, Tadej destroys everyone. This is now the 9th biggest gap in the Giro since 1945.

Nice day for Nairo, cycling is better off having him back. First KoM points he has earned this tour (65 on the day, Pogačar had a stage best 68.)

This final week is the 5th most vertical meters of a Grand Tour final week since 2000.

Two things won't change: Pogi's dominance, and my grupetto status.

Last edited:
Nasty weather today. Pog being pog. Man I wish Cian was still riding. Arensman is starting to chafe under G’s yoke. I hope they let him ride

Congrats cheesy!

I’ve never watched a giro all the way through. Seems like there are way less crashes than the tour. Is that correct, for those that watch it more frequently?
Cheesy wins it going away. Nice work. I’m happy with a podium finish. Someone remind me to roster a time trial expert next time.
Happy to get 2nd. Especially with 2 abandons. jumbo visma failed me. I thought they would at least compete. They barely finished the race. I had cian having a breakthrough moment and maybe winning white. On to the tour!

Congrats cheesy!

I’ve never watched a giro all the way through. Seems like there are way less crashes than the tour. Is that correct, for those that watch it more frequently?
Cheesy wins it going away. Nice work. I’m happy with a podium finish. Someone remind me to roster a time trial expert next time.
Happy to get 2nd. Especially with 2 abandons. jumbo visma failed me. I thought they would at least compete. They barely finished the race. I had cian having a breakthrough moment and maybe winning white. On to the tour!
Cian has a bright future

Congrats cheesy!

Happy to land my first Grupetto.

:ptts:

Looking forward to the Tour. Thanks for organizing @Jaysus and congrats to @cheeseypoof on the outstanding win.

Rough morning in Dauphine... a bad crash with just over 10 km left neutralized the race. There'll be no changes in GC nor a winner on this stage. A couple Jumbo guys look to be in very bad shape: they are having an unlucky season.

Rough morning in Dauphine... a bad crash with just over 10 km left neutralized the race. There'll be no changes in GC nor a winner on this stage. A couple Jumbo guys look to be in very bad shape: they are having an unlucky season.
At some point they are going to have to cancel rain stages or enforce a wet weather tire and mount panniers with 30 lbs of weight.

Today really stuck for the guys in the break. Hopefully Remco and Primos continue on.

At some point they are going to have to cancel rain stages or enforce a wet weather tire and mount panniers with 30 lbs of weight.

Today really stuck for the guys in the break. Hopefully Remco and Primos continue on.
What they need to do is lay down new asphalt like 6 months before it gets ridden in these things instead of right before the race. ****ing morons these organizers.

If memory serves they plan on using that stretch of road for the Tour.

Users who are viewing this thread