What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 World Cup Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I had to replace my workout shoes, so I just went to ****'s and impulse bought the less awful of the new jerseys. Let's see if I only mildly regret this purchase or if I really regret this purchase in a few hours.

[NEXTA] Budweiser will give the winning country all the beer prepared for the QatarWorldCup2022 worth of €75 million. It is also expected that the company will sue FIFA for breach of contract​

renderTimingPixel.png

I had to replace my workout shoes, so I just went to ****'s and impulse bought the less awful of the new jerseys. Let's see if I only mildly regret this purchase or if I really regret this purchase in a few hours.
good on ya.... I couldn't do it. I got the below.

translated from twitter

=======

Ten months ago he was the reserve goaltender for the newly promoted Go Ahead Eagles. He is 28 years old and has only played 51 official professional games in his career. Now Andries Noppert is Oranje's goalkeeper at a World Cup and just recorded a shut out.

Ok. Here's to shuffling papers around on my desk for the next two hours so people think I'm doing work.

Of course there is only three of us in here and they really don't care.

Man, 8 minutes - they really are keeping accurate time. I love it.
what were these announcers (bbc feed for me) talking about 24 minutes of added time in the Eng. game? ?? WTHeck

Yep - 14 in the 1H and 10 in the 2H. Injury to Iran keeper in 1H but the 10 minutes in the 2H was a tad surprising. They don't seem to be messing around and honestly, it's about time.
Wow, that's wild. If this is a positive that comes out of this WC, I'll take it. I can just imagine the grown in the EPL games when the board comes up with 11 minutes on it. :lmao:

Imagine in the Central American Stadiums

-QG

My buddy, a soccer fan, texted me 3 minutes into the game “!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - I figured my feed was a minute or so behind and got all excited.

He just had a funny work story to tell. :sadbanana:

Users who are viewing this thread