What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

You guys valuing a short-term RB and a mid-1st (Parker? Abdullah? Yeldon?) over a top-5 RB are nuts.
I don't think Hill is a top 5 RB so I suppose that's the difference. When it comes to RB in dynasty I really just go year by year. Forsett and Hill are pretty close to me, and I got a couple strong assets. To me thats a win. Holding onto a guy whose in a split backfield just because he's young doesn't really make sense to me. Even if Hill himself gets better as a player, I'm not sure that will correlate to fantasy value just because of the usage.

Kree said:
12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points
Team A sent

Martellus Bennett

Team B sent

2.03 (Phillip Dorsett), 4.03

Completely trading for talent rather than need (WRs Brown-Calvin-Hopkins-Sanders-Parker-C Johnson-Jennings-Richardson, TEs now Reed-Green-Cook), but I'm a fan of the talent.
Pretty much only person willing to bite on a RB trade...Team A sends

2016 1st (hopefully late)

Team B sends

Crowell + pick 30 (Cameron Artis-Payne)

Offensive line up

QB - Wilson (Fales)

RB - Anderson/Stewart (Crowell/CAP/Michael/Khiry/TRich/Taliaferro)

WR - Brown/Calvin (Sanders/Parker/Dorsett/Jennings/Johnson)

TE - Reed (Green/Cook)

Flex - Hopkins

SuperFlex - Kaepernick/Bradford

IR - Paul Richardson
I'll take a first over Crowell. 3-headed RBBC on a mediocre at best offense. No thanks.

BostonRob said:
I just traded the thing I posted earlier...

A Rob

For

1st next year (projected 1.03 to 1.05)

What you guys think?
I like it if the pick stays in that range but it's a pretty even deal. I like A-Rob but not his QB.

ChuckLiddell said:
12 team, no PPR:

A gets - AP, Cobb, J.Hill, 1.6

B gets - L. Bell, VJax, Fitz

Big haul for LeVeon
I'll take side A despite being someone who isn't super high on Hill and usually prefers the side getting the best player.

You guys valuing a short-term RB and a mid-1st (Parker? Abdullah? Yeldon?) over a top-5 RB are nuts.
I don't think Hill is a top 5 RB so I suppose that's the difference. When it comes to RB in dynasty I really just go year by year. Forsett and Hill are pretty close to me, and I got a couple strong assets. To me thats a win. Holding onto a guy whose in a split backfield just because he's young doesn't really make sense to me. Even if Hill himself gets better as a player, I'm not sure that will correlate to fantasy value just because of the usage.
Hill doesn't really need to get better, so much as keep doing what he's shown. The second half of the season especially he was a monster. He's much better than Gio, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if HE steals more receptions from Gio than Gio steals early down/GL work from him.

He's 22 years old. You're trading him for a short-term starter at best and a pick that you really really hope turns into what you already had in Hill--a young elite player. And if you're REALLY lucky, he'll turn into that plus have a situation you like more. That's not likely.

I'm also someone that, until I'm right on the doorstep of being a top contender, ignores the RB position mostly, just filling the hole year to year. But if you're valuing Hill near Forsett, there's something very wrong with that. Just my opinion.

Devy Superflex, Tiered PPR (.5/1/1.5) Start 1QB/RB/WR/TE 1 SuperFlex 4 Flex

Gave:

Breshad Perriman

Late 2016 1st (see as 2.03 to 2.06)

Mid 2016 Devy (1.05 to 1.08)

Late 2016 Devy (1.09 to 1.12)

2016 3rd (see as 3.10 to 4.04)

Got

Jimmy Graham

Joseph Randle

Darren McFadden
Malcolm Brown (own Gurley/Mason)

Gave away future assets but I'm going for the title this year, roster now looks like this:

Ryan/Big Ben/Geno

Charles(Davis)/Gurley(Mason)/Duke(Crowell/West)/Randle(DMC)

Antonio/Jeffery/Tate/Maclin/Sanders/Floyd/Strong

Graham/Bennett

Devys: Zeke, Cardale, Clement

Remaining Devy Picks: One Late 2016, No rookie picks!

Gave:

Breshad Perriman

Got

Jimmy Graham

Joseph Randle

Darren McFadden

Gave away future assets but I'm going for the title this year, roster now looks like this:

Ryan/Big Ben/Geno

Graham/Bennett

So the biggest piece you lost was a mid first devy pick in exchange for a top 2 TE in 1.5ppr? Looks good to me.

Hill doesn't really need to get better, so much as keep doing what he's shown. The second half of the season especially he was a monster. He's much better than Gio, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if HE steals more receptions from Gio than Gio steals early down/GL work from him.He's 22 years old. You're trading him for a short-term starter at best and a pick that you really really hope turns into what you already had in Hill--a young elite player. And if you're REALLY lucky, he'll turn into that plus have a situation you like more. That's not likely.

I'm also someone that, until I'm right on the doorstep of being a top contender, ignores the RB position mostly, just filling the hole year to year. But if you're valuing Hill near Forsett, there's something very wrong with that. Just my opinion.
I just think long term planning at RB is futile. Gio was a top 15 RB as a rookie and then they brought in Hill. Theres no guarentee Hill lasts long either, nature of the position. If you took Hyde last year expecting him to take over for Gore, are you really happy now that the Niners project to be much worse than they were a couple years ago, and have a passing down back and a rookie in the fold? I think you constantly buy and sell RB in dynasty. If Forsett is having an RB1 season in October, he'll be very easy to move and much more valuable than he is in June when all anyone is thinking about is longevity and age.

Great methodology debate here, always excellent to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team A gives: Josh Hill, Crabtree, d. Herron, Bruce Ellington, 2016 2nd, 2016 3rd.

Team B gives: 1.05, shonne greene, Chris Johnson, Donnie Avery, Travis Benjamin
Really poor value for 1.05. Basically a 2016 2nd and 3rd, and a TE that is so far all hype. I love all the extra junk that team A managed to work in, haha. If that was 1.05 for every other piece in the trade, including the stuff team B gave up, it still wouldn't be close.

Hill doesn't really need to get better, so much as keep doing what he's shown. The second half of the season especially he was a monster. He's much better than Gio, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if HE steals more receptions from Gio than Gio steals early down/GL work from him.He's 22 years old. You're trading him for a short-term starter at best and a pick that you really really hope turns into what you already had in Hill--a young elite player. And if you're REALLY lucky, he'll turn into that plus have a situation you like more. That's not likely.

I just think long term planning at RB is futile. Gio was a top 15 RB as a rookie and then they brought in Hill. Theres no guarentee Hill lasts long either, nature of the position. If you took Hyde last year expecting him to take over for Gore, are you really happy now that the Niners project to be much worse than they were a couple years ago, and have a passing down back and a rookie in the fold?I think you constantly buy and sell RB in dynasty. If Forsett is having an RB1 season in October, he'll be very easy to move and much more valuable than he is in June when all anyone is thinking about is longevity and age.

i don't think Hyde's value has declined much if at all. They thought enough of him to not re-sign Gore. They brought in Bush a receiving back and drafted a guy in the 5th round. None of that was unexpected and the same moves probably would've been made if Gore was the starter. I will grant they're O-line isn't as good but he's still a top 15-20 back.

12 Team PPR

Team A trades Jordan Matthews and Knile Davis

Team B trades Martavis Bryant and Micheal Floyd

I didn't want to part with Matthews as he never was discussed but when he sent me this offer I accepted immediately. I was trying to deal 1.12 Knile Davis and Duron Carter in a deal for Martavis but I guess he preferred Matthews.

Qb/2rb/3wr/te/flex. Ppr scoring

Team A gave up Spiller, C.J. NOS RB;Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR;Thomas, Julius JAC TE; Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB;Funchess, Devin CAR WR;Perriman, Breshad BAL WR;Hill, Josh NOS TE; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick
Jeffery/Spiller

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, 3 year contracts, no salary.

Gave: Melvin Gordon, Sammy Watkins

Got: Julio
Julio

12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points
Team A sent

Martellus Bennett

Team B sent

2.03 (Phillip Dorsett), 4.03

Completely trading for talent rather than need (WRs Brown-Calvin-Hopkins-Sanders-Parker-C Johnson-Jennings-Richardson, TEs now Reed-Green-Cook), but I'm a fan of the talent.
Dorsett

Gave the #23 rookie pick (which was on the clock, not much left) and J Stew

Got Keenan Allen, the #41 and #43 rookie picks
Allen easy

12 Team PPR

I didn't want to part with Matthews as he never was discussed but when he sent me this offer I accepted immediately. I was trying to deal 1.12 Knile Davis and Duron Carter in a deal for Martavis but I guess he preferred Matthews.
Bryant/Floyd

Gave:

Breshad Perriman

Got

Jimmy Graham

Joseph Randle

Darren McFadden

Ryan/Big Ben/Geno

Graham/Bennett

I will take Graham

Gave: Jeremy Hill and Ladarius Green

Received: 1.07, Forsett, 2016 2nd
Hill

Deep Dynasty - PPR league kr/pr points

Team A - Sends Percy Harvin

Team B - Sends 2.3 and 2016 2nd (projected 19 to 24 overall)
I might swing on Harvin for that in a return yards league

12 Team PPR

1.12, Knile, and Carter would have been an overpay for Bryant. The big question is whether Floyd can do anything. If he puts up another WR40 season or whatever he had, I'd much prefer Matthews + Knile. I like Matthews better than Bryant straight up by a decent amount, and if Floyd isn't at least a WR3, I'd rather have the best handcuff in the league :)

12 Team PPR

Matthews for me

12 Team PPR

Steal for Matthews.

jmo87usc said:
JonB86 said:

Gave:

Breshad Perriman

Got

Jimmy Graham

Joseph Randle

Darren McFadden

Ryan/Big Ben/Geno

Graham/Bennett

So the biggest piece you lost was a mid first devy pick in exchange for a top 2 TE in 1.5ppr? Looks good to me.
Agreed, and the funny thing is Im the person on the other end of this deal! Bit of context:We were in a dispersal draft last off-season and I only came away with three strong assets and no 2015 rookie 1sts/devys. I had some productive pieces around them, but ultimately was a mid pack team with no desirable assets to trade outside of Cam/Graham/Hilton, and Graham/Hilton's values are dropping (even though I don't think they should be). Decided to blow the roster up and acquire as many assets as I could and even though I won't compete this year, I am pretty happy with what I have now:

QB: Cam Newton

QB: Phillip Rivers - Sam Bradford - Osweiller

WR: DeVante Parker - 1st - 1st

WR: De'Runnya Wilson - Brian Quick

WR: Breshad Perriman - Sammie Coates

WR: Nelson Agholor - Tavon Austin - Paul Richardson

WR: Phillip Dorsett

TE: Eric Ebron

RB: Matt Jones - Josh Robinson - Michael Dyer - James White/JonasG

2016 Rookie: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3

2016 Devy: 1, 1, 1, 1

@JonB's already league best team just got even better though!

Here are the deals so far this off-season - Pre-NFL Draft:

Gave: 3.07/Josh McCown

Received: 2.11

Gave: Tre Mason, Mark Ingram, 3.11

Received: Jordan Matthews, Joseph Randle (funny thing is I tried hard NOT to have Randle thrown in at the time!)

Gave: Eli Manning, Ryan Mathews, DeAngelo Williams

Received: Phillip Rivers, 2.04, 3.01

After the NFL draft:

Gave: Branden Oliver (Gordon owner)

Received: Jonas Gray, 2016 3rd

Gave: TY Hilton, Javorius Allen

Received: Randall Cobb

Gave: Jordan Matthews

Received: DeVante Parker, De'Runnya Wilson, 2016 3rd

Gave: Randall Cobb, Justin Hardy; 2016 3rd

Received: Nelson Agholor, Phillip Dorsett, 2016 rookie 1st, 2016 rookie 2nd, 2016 Devy 1st

Gave: Jimmy Graham, Joseph Randle/DMC, Malcom Brown

Received: Breshad Perriman, 2016 1st, 2016 devy 1st, 2016 devy 1st (I have the two Devt teams at mid-pack with some holes, so they could go either way. The 2016 1st has only Stafford/Cutler at QB, strong RB/WRs but no TE, depth, or remaining picks so it'll depend on how Cutler/CJA/Melvin/Wallace do for him. I have him at #2-3, but there's room for error here!)

Gave up two studs, which isn't usually style, but I think I received enough pieces to throw at the wall.

amicsta said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
amicsta said:
ConnSKINS26 said:

I just think long term planning at RB is futile. Gio was a top 15 RB as a rookie and then they brought in Hill. Theres no guarentee Hill lasts long either, nature of the position. If you took Hyde last year expecting him to take over for Gore, are you really happy now that the Niners project to be much worse than they were a couple years ago, and have a passing down back and a rookie in the fold? I think you constantly buy and sell RB in dynasty. If Forsett is having an RB1 season in October, he'll be very easy to move and much more valuable than he is in June when all anyone is thinking about is longevity and age.

I mean, I agree with your general philosophy in regards to the RB position for sure. Last year I won a championship with Brees, stud WR's across the board, Gronk, and only Fred Jackson at RB lol.

I just think you're wrong in this particular instance. I don't see any correlation between Hyde and Hill because Hill has already shown what he can do, and his situation hasn't changed except that the Bengals invested even more into their OL than they already had, unlike Hyde who seems to be the only promising young fantasy asset on a crumbling roster.

I'm with you, I'm constantly buying and selling RB's when necessary, I just don't generally value the position. I try to "downgrade" to less sexy RB names all the time in order to avoid the risk and acquire value that I can invest elsewhere on my roster, usually at WR.

But in this specific case, I personally value Hill higher and I've seen Hill go for more in trades and in start-ups.

Good chatting with you about this, this is the kind of stuff that makes the Shark Pool valuable.

amicsta said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
amicsta said:
ConnSKINS26 said:

I just think long term planning at RB is futile. Gio was a top 15 RB as a rookie and then they brought in Hill. Theres no guarentee Hill lasts long either, nature of the position. If you took Hyde last year expecting him to take over for Gore, are you really happy now that the Niners project to be much worse than they were a couple years ago, and have a passing down back and a rookie in the fold?I think you constantly buy and sell RB in dynasty. If Forsett is having an RB1 season in October, he'll be very easy to move and much more valuable than he is in June when all anyone is thinking about is longevity and age.

I mean, I agree with your general philosophy in regards to the RB position for sure. Last year I won a championship with Brees, stud WR's across the board, Gronk, and only Fred Jackson at RB lol.

I just think you're wrong in this particular instance. I don't see any correlation between Hyde and Hill because Hill has already shown what he can do, and his situation hasn't changed except that the Bengals invested even more into their OL than they already had, unlike Hyde who seems to be the only promising young fantasy asset on a crumbling roster.

I'm with you, I'm constantly buying and selling RB's when necessary, I just don't generally value the position. I try to "downgrade" to less sexy RB names all the time in order to avoid the risk and acquire value that I can invest elsewhere on my roster, usually at WR.

But in this specific case, I personally value Hill higher and I've seen Hill go for more in trades and in start-ups.

Good chatting with you about this, this is the kind of stuff that makes the Shark Pool valuable.
I like your Hill trades.

Probably slight overpays on market but every league is different and every owner will value him differently too so if that is the guy you want you pay that rate. I like Hill enough that is I had solid WR's I would make either of those deals.

I think the Bengals showed their hand long term with how Hill was used in the back half of the season and he did very well and Gio didn't suffer much either. In any case you gave up some potential long term for immediate and future production in a position that can be hard to get consistency.

10 tm start 2 QB/1R/1W/1T/3F, tiered PPR, 1 point per 5 carries

I have a team that on paper is really good but has underachieved every year. Just paid a hefty price for Gronk to try and put me over the top....

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second

Gave: Jeremy Hill and Ladarius Green

Received: 1.07, Forsett, 2016 2nd
I know that I've been overpaying for Hill in trades, but this seems like horrible value for him.
You think so? I thought it was pretty good. But I also think Hill's value is at his highest. Trade calc I used liked it too
Get a new Calculator. No idea what that calculator must say about pick 7 and/or Forsett, or what rankings you used for it, but no, bad value for Hill

amicsta said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
amicsta said:
ConnSKINS26 said:

Then trade HIll for a WR, not an old RB and a draft pick that probably nets you a far lesser RB than Hill.

14 team PPR devy league (one round per year)

Gave:

Kelvin Benjamin

Got:

Devin Funchess

2016 devy pick

2016 2nd
I like the Benjamin side. I guess if you like Funchess the return isn't bad depending on where that devy pick projects

I have a team that on paper is really good but has underachieved every year. Just paid a hefty price for Gronk to try and put me over the top....

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second
Assuming you have some RB's to start I like the deal for you

12 team PPR, flexible lineups 1-3 rb, 1-4 wr, 1-3 te

Trade 1

Gave: Jarvis Landry

Received: 2016 1st round pick (likely 3-8)

Trade 2

Gave: Jordan Cameron and Marqise Lee

Received: Allen Robinson

This is an orphan team (contender) I took over during the offseason and I'm trading around to get my guys. Based on current values the first trade is quite even and the second may favor me slightly.

10 team qqrrwwww

Robert Turbin

For

Zac Stacy (to Ivory owner)
Makes sense.

Trade 1

Trade 2

This is an orphan team (contender) I took over during the offseason and I'm trading around to get my guys. Based on current values the first trade is quite even and the second may favor me slightly.
I think both trades favor your side quite nicely.

Good start to reshaping your team

Trade 1

Trade 2

Both are great trades for you.

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second
Not sure I'd pay this price for Gronk unless it was a 1.5ppr TE. Even then, is Gronk worth Jeremy Hill, Edelman, and a 1st rounder more than Julius Thomas? Would have to see your remaining roster before I can say for sure, but it looks like you created a hole at two starting spots in order to upgrade one. That usually doesn't work well.

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second
Not sure I'd pay this price for Gronk unless it was a 1.5ppr TE. Even then, is Gronk worth Jeremy Hill, Edelman, and a 1st rounder more than Julius Thomas? Would have to see your remaining roster before I can say for sure, but it looks like you created a hole at two starting spots in order to upgrade one. That usually doesn't work well.
It says tiered PPR so we can assume TE premium in some format.

The problem with Edelman is he performs like a 1st round guy but you will never get that in a trade. JT is a ? in JAX so really Hill and the 1st are the 2 solid assets you give up.

In a 10 team league even if it is an overpay studs are easily worth an overpay of some sort to have them starting.

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second

The problem with Edelman is he performs like a 1st round guy but you will never get that in a trade. JT is a ? in JAX so really Hill and the 1st are the 2 solid assets you give up.

In a 10 team league even if it is an overpay studs are easily worth an overpay of some sort to have them starting.
Good point about Edelman, but to me that means you should hold him, not sell him for a good bit below his real worth. He finished as like the WR #15 or 17 or so in 1 PPR last year, yeah? He and JT are definitely not just throw ins. Together they're worth at least another 1st round pick, and probably a decent 1st round pick at that. Still could be worth it for Gronk and the other pieces, just wanted to disagree a little about how you framed the deal :)

Good point about Edelman, but to me that means you should hold him, not sell him for a good bit below his real worth. He finished as like the WR #15 or 17 or so in 1 PPR last year, yeah? He and JT are definitely not just throw ins. Together they're worth at least another 1st round pick, and probably a decent 1st round pick at that. Still could be worth it for Gronk and the other pieces, just wanted to disagree a little about how you framed the deal :)
I am not going to blow a deal for a stud haggling over the price on Edelman or JT

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts no salary

Gave: Freeman, 2017 2nd (could be anywhere) - this was to the Coleman Owner

Got: Two 2016 2nd rounders. Both project as early/mid second rounders, if it makes a difference.

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts no salary

Got: Two 2016 2nd rounders. Both project as early/mid second rounders, if it makes a difference.
I'm probably a little higher than average on Freeman, but I'd take the picks. Good trade.

I'm probably a little higher than average on Freeman, but I'd take the picks. Good trade.
I'm not high on him and think that's selling low. Even if you had removed the 2017 2 I'm probably on the Freeman side ever so slightly.

I'm not high on him and think that's selling low. Even if you had removed the 2017 2 I'm probably on the Freeman side ever so slightly.
Early/mid 2nd rounders are pretty valuable in Superflex + TE premium leagues though. I like the value, personally.

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second

Problem is that's the only way I was making this deal. Been trying to get Gronk in this league for 2 years. He finally beat me down to giving up all this. FTR, Edelman finished 17th in this league last year in PPG... but I think his future production is pretty volatile. His ceiling was probably last year, and while I think he can hit that again many times I don't think he'll hit Welker's prime, and I think he could fall off. What makes it easier to give him up is that I am acquiring another Patriot catcher in the trade and I have Dez/Calvin/Jordy already. FTR, here is my lineup...

Rodgers/Flacco/Foles

Gurley/Mason/Ingram/Martin/Lottery tickets

Dez/Jordy/Calvin/Floyd/Whatever

Gronk/Cameron

I'm gonna struggle to fill WR4 and RB will be spotty... hoping Gurley hits big as a rookie. This team is stacked and has yet to win a playoff game.. getting frustrated.

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second
It says tiered PPR so we can assume TE premium in some format.The problem with Edelman is he performs like a 1st round guy but you will never get that in a trade. JT is a ? in JAX so really Hill and the 1st are the 2 solid assets you give up.

Problem is that's the only way I was making this deal. Been trying to get Gronk in this league for 2 years. He finally beat me down to giving up all this. FTR, Edelman finished 17th in this league last year in PPG... but I think his future production is pretty volatile. His ceiling was probably last year, and while I think he can hit that again many times I don't think he'll hit Welker's prime, and I think he could fall off. What makes it easier to give him up is that I am acquiring another Patriot catcher in the trade and I have Dez/Calvin/Jordy already. FTR, here is my lineup...

Rodgers/Flacco/Foles

Gronk/Cameron

I'm gonna struggle to fill WR4 and RB will be spotty... hoping Gurley hits big as a rookie. This team is stacked and has yet to win a playoff game.. getting frustrated.
You need to pass on the AP potential with Gurley and make a lateral move for a "lesser" stud RB if possible.

Judging by the thread in the Asst Coach forum, at least 50% of owners would take Gurley for Jeremy Hill.

You do that and I'd feel much better about a playoff run. Gurley is a great prospect, but you need great production. I'm not saying to move him for an aging RB1 or anything, but if you can make a lateral move to a less hyped young stud...do it.

Jeremy Hill

Taliaferro

Edelman

Julius Thomas

2017 1st

2017 2nd

for

Gronk

Ivory

Ridley

Garcon

2016 second
It says tiered PPR so we can assume TE premium in some format.The problem with Edelman is he performs like a 1st round guy but you will never get that in a trade. JT is a ? in JAX so really Hill and the 1st are the 2 solid assets you give up.

Rodgers/Flacco/Foles

Gronk/Cameron

You need to pass on the AP potential with Gurley and make a lateral move for a "lesser" stud RB if possible.

Judging by the thread in the Asst Coach forum, at least 50% of owners would take Gurley for Jeremy Hill.

You do that and I'd feel much better about a playoff run. Gurley is a great prospect, but you need great production. I'm not saying to move him for an aging RB1 or anything, but if you can make a lateral move to a less hyped young stud...do it.
You're probably right.

Users who are viewing this thread