What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

qb/2rb/3wr/1te regular ppr

Thought I'd post this because it was crazy, it happened in less than 24 hours. Not sure if team A had planned this out or if he was going with the flow.

Team A - Latavus Murray + 2016 2nd

Team B - Gio

Team A - Gio to Hill owner

Team C - The Crow

Team A - The Crow and Ertz

Team D - Graham

Thought I'd post this because it was crazy, it happened in less than 24 hours. Not sure if team A had planned this out or if he was going with the flow.

Team B - Gio

Team C - The Crow

Team D - Graham
It worked out well for him even though I don't like the 2nd deal

Team B - Gio

Team C - The Crow

Team D - Graham
It worked out well for him even though I don't like the 2nd deal
Crow holding a lot of value in those trades. Like him as a running back but just don't see him being a bell cow.

Gotta ask again, to get more feedback.

A Robinson is being talked up a lot, I like him and think he'll be solid

I got this offer for him, should I sell?

1.04 2016 for A Robinson

Appreciate as much feedback as possible! Thanks guys!

1.04 2016 for A Robinson

Fair trade, but if you really like Robinson like you say then no problem passing.

1.04 2016 for A Robinson

If the future please take a trade advice question to the AC forum. This thread is for discussion of completed trades only.

TIA.

12 team PPR

Gave:

Melvin Gordon

Dorial Green-Beckham

Donte Moncreif

Got:

Jeremy Hill

Now I'm starting:

Rivers

Hill, Lacy, Anderson

DT, Hilton, Cooks

Kelce

Last edited by a moderator:
14 PPR

Gave:

Kevin White

T.J. Yeldon

Dorial Green-Beckham

Got:

Jeremy Hill

More expensive than the last Hill deal I posted, made both tonight. Not surprising though, I have a stacked team in this league and need to overpay to get big deals done.

I can't imagine many people will side with you on that Hill trade.
Then they'll like the next one even less. Hill being the same age as Gordon, I value knowing what he is and that he's proven himself pretty highly. Understand I paid a high price for people who love Gordon, though. I think Hill is a stud.

Then they'll like the next one even less. Hill being the same age as Gordon, I value knowing what he is and that he's proven himself pretty highly. Understand I paid a high price for people who love Gordon, though. I think Hill is a stud.
I like Hill a lot also and I definitely have him ahead of Gordon based on seeing him actually do very well in NFL games.

I know many people value DGB and/or MOncreif as 1st rounders also.

As for the next one, White, Yeldon, and DGB for Hill is one I definitely do NOT like. It even seems worse in a 14 team league. The other I could stomach because I don't view DGB or MOncreif all that highly. I like Yeldon a lot over Moncreif.

I like Hill a lot also and I definitely have him ahead of Gordon based on seeing him actually do very well in NFL games.

I know many people value DGB and/or MOncreif as 1st rounders also.

As for the next one, White, Yeldon, and DGB for Hill is one I definitely do NOT like. It even seems worse in a 14 team league. The other I could stomach because I don't view DGB or MOncreif all that highly. I like Yeldon a lot over Moncreif.
Yeah, the second deal was absolutely an overpay. Had to do it, otherwise there was no other way to obtain a top-5 RB with my roster. I'm only posting it due to it's relevance to the discussion, but Yeldon was my only RB on a team with:

Brees

Yeldon

Julio, Dez, DT, Calvin, Evans, Benjamin

Gronk

So I fully expect people to hate the deal for me, but after sucking for two years and loading up on rookie picks, devy picks, and devy players and packaging them all, along with lottery ticket wins like Josh Gordon in overpays (which can be found in previous iterations of this thread and all of which had people saying I overpaid) I was able to build this roster...and I need to overpay a lot to get anything now.

Brees

Yeldon

Gronk

So I fully expect people to hate the deal for me, but after sucking for two years and loading up on rookie picks, devy picks, and devy players and packaging them all, along with lottery ticket wins like Josh Gordon in overpays (which can be found in previous iterations of this thread and all of which had people saying I overpaid) I was able to build this roster...and I need to overpay a lot to get anything now.
Yet there are still people out there who are crazily against full on rebuilds with their "must win every year the dynasty league exists" philosophies.

Brees

Yeldon

Gronk

Yet there are still people out there who are crazily against full on rebuilds with their "must win every year the dynasty league exists" philosophies.
Yeah, this is precisely why I never agree with those people, even if this is possibly a "best case scenario" outcome of the strategy.

But in year one I traded down like crazy in the start-up draft for 1sts, Devy's, and prospects. Scored the 1.01 rookie and devy with my own picks, got lucky hitting on freebies like Foles and Gordon, but never kept my "house money" in case they were fools gold...kept packaging picks and players for stud WR's and upgrading one deal at a time, targeting injured studs like Julio whenever possible. Got lucky moving highly valued players before they turned back into pumpkins.

Made deals that looked like overpays at the time like Michael Floyd, Doug Martin, 1sts for Calvin. Trent, multiple 1sts for DT. Watkins and JT for Gronk and 1sts, which I then flipped along with prospects for Evans. Made some bad deals, too. Like Cobb and Bell before the breakout for an injured Julio. But by trusting in pedigree and never holding on to even slightly risky prospects for too long in favor of definite studs, I eventually built this roster. Worked out better than I could have hoped, and at the time of the trades, every single one of my deals for studs was considered an "overpay".

I expect this Hill overpay to eventually look the same, if things break right for me.

That's a good way to go about. Only part I don't like is overpaying for the RB position. General rule of mine, though sometimes I screw up and break my own rule.

That's a good way to go about. Only part I don't like is overpaying for the RB position. General rule of mine, though sometimes I screw up and break my own rule.
Yeah, I've avoided investing resources into the RB position during the whole building of the roster, but figured eventually you have to slap your money down and pick someone to complete your roster. Now I just hope I made the right choice.

I would prefer to wait until August to make this deal to make sure the stud RB target is still healthy, but when dealing with rookies the values can swing wildly so I figured I should take my shot now while I have a chance.

12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points
Team A sent

Martellus Bennett

Team B sent

2.03 (Phillip Dorsett), 4.03

Completely trading for talent rather than need (WRs Brown-Calvin-Hopkins-Sanders-Parker-C Johnson-Jennings-Richardson, TEs now Reed-Green-Cook), but I'm a fan of the talent.
Pretty much only person willing to bite on a RB trade...

Team A sends

2016 1st (hopefully late)

Team B sends

Crowell + pick 30 (Cameron Artis-Payne)

Offensive line up

QB - Wilson (Fales)

RB - Anderson/Stewart (Crowell/CAP/Michael/Khiry/TRich/Taliaferro)

WR - Brown/Calvin (Sanders/Parker/Dorsett/Jennings/Johnson)

TE - Reed (Green/Cook)

Flex - Hopkins

SuperFlex - Kaepernick/Bradford

IR - Paul Richardson

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points
Team A sent

Martellus Bennett

Team B sent

2.03 (Phillip Dorsett), 4.03

Completely trading for talent rather than need (WRs Brown-Calvin-Hopkins-Sanders-Parker-C Johnson-Jennings-Richardson, TEs now Reed-Green-Cook), but I'm a fan of the talent.
Pretty much only person willing to bite on a RB trade...Team A sends

2016 1st

Team B sends

Crowell + pick 30 (Cameron Artis-Payne)

Offensive line up

QB - Wilson (Fales)

RB - Anderson/Stewart (Crowell/CAP/Michael/Khiry/TRich/Taliaferro)

WR - Brown/Calvin (Sanders/Parker/Dorsett/Jennings/Johnson)

TE - Reed (Green/Cook)

Flex - Hopkins

SuperFlex - Kaepernick/Bradford

IR - Paul Richardson
Prefer the Crow.

I just traded the thing I posted earlier...

A Rob

For

1st next year (projected 1.03 to 1.05)

What you guys think?
As a not so big ARob fan, great deal for you. I wouldn't pay more than what would be guaranteed to be a bottom 2 1st in the upcoming year to get him.

A Rob

For

What you guys think?
As a not so big ARob fan, great deal for you. I wouldn't pay more than what would be guaranteed to be a bottom 2 1st in the upcoming year to get him.
Dont like it at all. Huge sell low to me during a time where he's has a ton of positive news.
Perhaps his projection for that pick is wrong, but strictly speaking... the 1.04 is an overpayment for Robinson. All the positive news is exactly what fueled the opportunity. Good job to him, and I hope he can finally stop asking about it.

A Rob

For

What you guys think?
Dont like it at all. Huge sell low to me during a time where he's has a ton of positive news.
I mean, it depends how bad the roster in question is that that projected 1.03-1.05 pick is coming from. If that's a top-3 pick and you aren't a Robinson lover, that's a good price. He's getting insane reviews, but does anyone really see him as a consistent WR1 in the future in a league filled with better talents that are just as young as he is? And you aren't going to get a stud at another position by trading Robinson either, unless you find someone crazy high on him, so a top-3 pick isn't a bad exit price.

A Rob

For

What you guys think?
Perhaps his projection for that pick is wrong, but strictly speaking... the 1.04 is an overpayment for Robinson. All the positive news is exactly what fueled the opportunity. Good job to him, and I hope he can finally stop asking about it.
If it were the 2015 1.4 I'd be on that side but since it's a future pick with inherently unknown slotting I don't treat it anything like the 2015 1.4.

Robinsons ADP has been around 3.8 - 3.12 in startups over the last couple months, before the majority of the positive news. Even if this were guaranteed to be the 2016 1.4 it probably holds worse value than mid to late 3rd round startup value in 2015.

ConnSKINS26 said:
ChuckLiddell said:
12 team, no PPR:

A gets - AP, Cobb, J.Hill, 1.6

B gets - L. Bell, VJax, Fitz

Big haul for LeVeon
Ouch, Hill side by a huge amount.
Unless that's David Cobb and Josh Hill. In that case, it would be Leveon side pretty easily, IMO.

Made two trades in my 12 team ppr dynasty league

Ladarius green for 2016 4th, 2017 2nd, and 2017 3rd

Then traded two 2016 4ths on the clock for pick 4.6 and took Cameron Artis-Payne

Trade ends up being Ladarius Green and 2016 4th for Cameron Artis-Payne, 2017 2nd, and 2017 3rd.

Team A gives: Josh Hill, Crabtree, d. Herron, Bruce Ellington, 2016 2nd, 2016 3rd.

Team B gives: 1.05, shonne greene, Chris Johnson, Donnie Avery, Travis Benjamin

Users who are viewing this thread