What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

16 team dynasty 15man rosters

Carlos Hyde (team has McCoy, CJ and Gurley at RB)

For

2015 pick #19
2016 1st round pick (from a team that usually has a top 5 pick)

12 Team, TE Premium/SuperFlex Devy League. 1QB-1WR-1RB-1TE-4Flex

Team A: Jordan Matthews

Team B: DeVante Parker, De'Runnya Wilson, 2016 3rd

Team A's Core: Kaep/Carr, Evans/Matthews/Anquan/Moncrief, Alfred/Vereen, ASJ/Vernon

Team B's Core: Newton/Rivers/Bradford, Cobb/DeVante/De'Runnya/Quick, Jimmy Graham/Ebron

Team A's Core: Kaep/Carr, Evans/Matthews/Anquan/Moncrief, Alfred/Vereen, ASJ/Vernon

Team B's Core: Newton/Rivers/Bradford, Cobb/DeVante/De'Runnya/Quick, Jimmy Graham/Ebron
B

Parker side

Parker by everything else on that side

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 Year Contracts, no salary

Gave: Jay Cutler

Got: 1.12

I am full on rebuild, can't win this year. I'll be grabbing Winston or Mariota in the Draft. Other QBs are Ryan, Carr, Manual/Cassel

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 Year Contracts, no salary

I am full on rebuild, can't win this year. I'll be grabbing Winston or Mariota in the Draft. Other QBs are Ryan, Carr, Manual/Cassel
Great haul for Cutler imo.

Agreed. Given your other options at QB, that would be plenty to get me to trade Cutler. I wouldn't necessarily prioritize Winston or Mariota in the draft either, like don't reach for them if other top offensive rooks fall to you.

Cap/contract league. Max 3 years with rookies being eligible for 1 +1 extensions (total 5yrs) and all FA only 1 year extensions

16 team full idp tiered ppr (.5/.75/1) 1/2/2/1 2flex

Gave: Lamar Miller ($19 1yr on rookie), Brian Quick $12 -2yr

Got: Devante Parker ($23-no contract TS)

maxhyde said:
Cap/contract league. Max 3 years with rookies being eligible for 1 +1 extensions (total 5yrs) and all FA only 1 year extensions

16 team full idp tiered ppr (.5/.75/1) 1/2/2/1 2flex

Gave: Lamar Miller ($19 1yr on rookie), Brian Quick $12 -2yr

Got: Devante Parker ($23-no contract TS)
Nice deal

I like it too and I guess you had to make the deal before someone else does but I'd really prefer to wait until late August to pull the trigger.

maxhyde said:
16 team full idp tiered PPR (.25/.5/1) 1/1/2/1/ 2flex offense

Got: Doug Martin

Gave: Josh Hill
Same league different day (actually 32 team 2 copy league) return yards also...

Gave: 1.19 (Ameer Abdullah)

got: 1.24 (DGB) / 3.01 (Tyler Lockett)

Gave: DGB (1.24)

Got: Gio (already owned Hill)

blardorg said:
maxhyde said:
Evil G said:

Agreed. Given your other options at QB, that would be plenty to get me to trade Cutler. I wouldn't necessarily prioritize Winston or Mariota in the draft either, like don't reach for them if other top offensive rooks fall to you.
I agree with this, take Dorsett, or Abdullah, or David or Duke Johnson, or DBG. If you like those quarterbacks that much trade back from 1.12 or up from one of your other picks.

12 team PPR - DFWC league

Bridgewater,Teddy QB MIN, Murray,Latavius RB OAK, Cobb,Randall WR GB, 2016 Rnd 5 pick

for
Johnson,Andre WR IND, Charles,Jamaal RB KC, 2016 Rnd 1 pick (almost a lock to be top 4 and 50/50 chance to be top 2)

QB's that are not elite are not worth much in this format where you have max 20 man roster.

12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

1.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:

Bridgewater,Teddy QB MIN, Murray,Latavius RB OAK, Cobb,Randall WR GB, 2016 Rnd 5 pick

for

Johnson,Andre WR IND, Charles,Jamaal RB KC, 2016 Rnd 1 pick (almost a lock to be top 4 and 50/50 chance to be top 2)

QB's that are not elite are not worth much in this format where you have max 20 man roster.
I'd take Charles and the early 1st rounder for Cobb and the others.

Couple recent small deals...

12 team PPR 1/2/3/1, 2 flex

Gave: Terrance Williams

for

Sam Bradford

12 team PPR 1/2/3/1, 1 flex

Gave: CJ Spiller, 2016 2nd (late)

for

Ameer Abdullah

12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

2.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd
Really two superflex spots? With 6 pt passing TDs, that's a complete steal for any potential starting QB.

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

2.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd
Really two superflex spots? With 6 pt passing TDs, that's a complete steal for any potential starting QB.
Agree. Looks like stealing Bradford. On the surface, looks like a league where you need 3 starting QBs to have any chance of winning it all. Realistically you are only starting a max of 3 WRs, so it also really devalues that position (and thus the draft choices to some extent).

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

2.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd
Agree. Looks like stealing Bradford. On the surface, looks like a league where you need 3 starting QBs to have any chance of winning it all. Realistically you are only starting a max of 3 WRs, so it also really devalues that position (and thus the draft choices to some extent).
It started out rough, but most teams have two starting QBs, some with two good ones, some with one and one mediocre. Very few are stranded for QB.

EDIT - Also realised misposted, actually 1.10.

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

1.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd
Reasonable risk for a strong QB3

for

Charles and the 1st for me

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

2.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd
It started out rough, but most teams have two starting QBs, some with two good ones, some with one and one mediocre. Very few are stranded for QB.

Nobody starts three QBs?

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

2.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd

Nobody starts three QBs?
Only 4 teams have 3 QBs worth starting, they're relatively well spread out in the league, and most of them are lacking in other departments. Although the points system heavily favours QBs, poor QB is still a poor QB in the league (-3 per INT is a killer, -3 for a fumble lost) so flex spots are often driven by WRs primarily. 3/9 years have been won with 3 good starting QBs, 2 years have been won with 1-2 mediocre QBs who didn't offer anything more than an equivalently placed WR or RB.

They dominate, but there's only been one repeat champion on the back of elite QB play. 7 different champions. Very fluid league, as you can often buy elite pieces by moving a mediocre QB for high value positions elsewhere, and if you can push your team enough in the right ways, you can go far. I dominated a few years back with Roethlisberger my only rostered QB.

The Bradford move gave me Wilson, Kaepernick and Bradford with Fales behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC 12 Team

Gave Buck Allen (a 3rd round pick for me this year)

Rec'd (2) 2016 2nds

I'm rebuilding an abandoned team I took over this year. Other team had Forsett.

Users who are viewing this thread