What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

Pwingles said:
Poncho said:
12 team ppr

Traded sammy Watkins

For

Benjamin and ameer

Needed the rb only having gordon,alfmo and vereen in a start 2 or 3 rb league
With no context regarding your league and roster, i take the kelvin side.

With context i take it twice
:yes:

maxhyde said:
shady inc said:
PPR start 3-5 WR and 2-4 RB:

Team A - Kevin White, Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins

Team B - Melvin Gordon, Devante Parker, Ladarius Green, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson
Sammy side
Wow, it's the Gordon, Parker, Duke side, and it's not even close.
IMO it is close, but I'll take that side too.

Gave Randall Cobb and Darren Waller

Got Abdullah, Keenan Allen, 2016 1st (late)
Prefer what you gave

Pretty vanilla trade here. I gave up Knile Davis to the Charles owner in exchange for Darren McFadden straight up since I own Joseph Randle. I probably could have got a draft pick out of it but we're including devy's and his only picks were starting at the late 3rd. Still, I probably should have snagged a pick.

maxhyde said:
shady inc said:

Team B - Melvin Gordon, Devante Parker, Ladarius Green, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson
Sammy side
I'm on the other side and feel exactly the Sam way. Not that close.

Gordon=White

Watkins>=Parker/Green/Coleman

ARob>>>Duke
I'll give it a stab

Gordon > White

Watkins = Parker, Duke, Green

Coleman > ARob

Pretty vanilla trade here. I gave up Knile Davis to the Charles owner in exchange for Darren McFadden straight up since I own Joseph Randle. I probably could have got a draft pick out of it but we're including devy's and his only picks were starting at the late 3rd. Still, I probably should have snagged a pick.
Davis is worth a decent bit more than McFadden, imo. I like him better as a handcuff, as McFadden isn't even necessarily #2 on Dallas, and I like him better as a long term bet to take the starting job. Since you own Randle, I get wanting to grab McFadden, but Davis is like the best handcuff in the league, and McFadden is old and broken and just not very good.

Defending champ traded the #4 rookie pick for Matt Forte straight up. They're looking to repeat.
Any thoughts on Forte for the #4 pick? 10 team large roster league, non PPR.
In non-PPR, given age and changes in Chicago, I think I'd prefer Melvin Gordon straight up over Forte. There's definitely risk in Gordon, but I think he's got a good shot of putting up like 80% of what Forte will in non-PPR, and if he has a good rookie year, he'll be up there in the rankings and worth 2-3 first rounders in dynasty. If I'm dealing 1.04 for an aging RB, I think I'd need Jamaal Charles in non-PPR. But for winning this year, I get it.

Yeah I think Davis > DMC

Defending champ traded the #4 rookie pick for Matt Forte straight up. They're looking to repeat.
In non-PPR, given age and changes in Chicago, I think I'd prefer Melvin Gordon straight up over Forte. There's definitely risk in Gordon, but I think he's got a good shot of putting up like 80% of what Forte will in non-PPR, and if he has a good rookie year, he'll be up there in the rankings and worth 2-3 first rounders in dynasty. If I'm dealing 1.04 for an aging RB, I think I'd need Jamaal Charles in non-PPR. But for winning this year, I get it.
Alot to assume Gordon makes it to 4 in any league let alone a nonPPR league

I think that is a pretty high price but definitely could pay off as a short term solution for a win now team

Last edited by a moderator:
maxhyde said:
shady inc said:

Sammy side

Gordon=White

ARob>>>Duke
This is what makes the world go 'round...

Gordon=White - Agreed. Thats a wash.

Watkins >= Parker/Green/Coleman - Disagree strongly. I think people are all of a sudden sleeping on Parker (Like they did with Odell last year) because of his foot. From what I read, that should not be a recurring injury. I personally think Watkins and Parker will have similar careers. Slight edge to Watkins. Then you give me a young, high upside TE in Green, as well as a high upside RB in addition to Parker, and that tips the scales firmly in the other direction. At least in my opinion, the 3 guys are >>>Watkins, if not more.

ARob>>>Duke - I have to admit that I havent watched a lot of Allen Robinson, so its tough for me to comment on this one. I wouldnt have valued him >>> above Duke based on my limited knowledge (of both players), but even if we concede it...

Its a pretty even deal based on the >'s allotted above - but in reality for me personally I value ARob and Duke as about the same (granted, my lack of knowledge on both), so I easily go the other way on this one. Duke goes early second round, right? Is ARob worth more than an early 2 in this draft?

Almost completed trade: Posted on the AC forum but the owner's clock is winding down.

10 team PPR league

Send:

Mike Evans, Harvin and a 3rd (29th overall)

Rec:

1.1 (Gurley)

2.1 (11th)

1st next year (Top 5 pick projected)

Thoughts?

WR's include Calvin, DT, Watkins, Hopkins, Michael Floyd, Brandon Cooks, Harvin, Evans, D. Adams

Doubt Gordon makes it to 4. I think this move was for Forte's teammate Kevin White.....

Watkins >= Parker/Green/Coleman - Disagree strongly. I think people are all of a sudden sleeping on Parker (Like they did with Odell last year) because of his foot. From what I read, that should not be a recurring injury. I personally think Watkins and Parker will have similar careers. Slight edge to Watkins. Then you give me a young, high upside TE in Green, as well as a high upside RB in addition to Parker, and that tips the scales firmly in the other direction. At least in my opinion, the 3 guys are >>>Watkins, if not more.

ARob>>>Duke - I have to admit that I havent watched a lot of Allen Robinson, so its tough for me to comment on this one. I wouldnt have valued him >>> above Duke based on my limited knowledge (of both players), but even if we concede it...

Its a pretty even deal based on the >'s allotted above - but in reality for me personally I value ARob and Duke as about the same (granted, my lack of knowledge on both), so I easily go the other way on this one. Duke goes early second round, right? Is ARob worth more than an early 2 in this draft?
Hard to imagine any owner giving up ARob for less than 1.06. In fact I wouldn't be apalled/shocked if some said ARob=Parker.

No one is sleeping on Parker because of his foot either. He is a fine prospect but like all prospects has some things he needs to learn/improve to be an NFL player. ARob has at the very least demonstrated he can contribute somewhat effectively as an NFL WR1 for what that is worth in JAX

maxhyde said:
shady inc said:

Sammy side

Gordon=White

ARob>>>Duke
I'll give it a stab

Gordon > White

Watkins = Parker, Duke, Green

Coleman > ARob
+1

maxhyde said:
shady inc said:

Sammy side
I'm on the other side and feel exactly the Sam way. Not that close.Gordon=White

ARob>>>Duke
This is what makes the world go 'round...Gordon=White - Agreed. Thats a wash.

ARobs start-up ADP is late 3/early 4 which slots him right around rookie pick 1.5. Duke is early 2.

Pretty big delta there. ARob is the number 1 there. Duke while talented is at best in a committee role until/unless he flashes big time.

I can't agree with Watkins=Parker. He likely would have been 1.1 or 1.2 in this years class. Certainly on par with Cooper. Coleman going late 1 and Green has little trade value at this point. I don't know many Watkins owners that would trade Watkins for 1.5 and a late 1st this year but assuming someone wills that's why I'd put that part as approximately equal.

I think that is a pretty high price but definitely could pay off as a short term solution for a win now team
Good point. I've had Gurley/Cooper/White ingrained in my brain as top 3 too much :) Though I'd personally be happy with any of those 3 or Gordon over Forte; take a hit in production this year for sure, but get a big boost in long term value.

Good point. I've had Gurley/Cooper/White ingrained in my brain as top 3 too much :) Though I'd personally be happy with any of those 3 or Gordon over Forte; take a hit in production this year for sure, but get a big boost in long term value.
Not a bad idea every now and then to win in the current year rather than 2 years later.

I can't say that is always the move I make but occasionally I will

Hard to imagine any owner giving up ARob for less than 1.06. In fact I wouldn't be apalled/shocked if some said ARob=Parker.No one is sleeping on Parker because of his foot either. He is a fine prospect but like all prospects has some things he needs to learn/improve to be an NFL player. ARob has at the very least demonstrated he can contribute somewhat effectively as an NFL WR1 for what that is worth in JAX
I traded ARob for 1.11 rookie and Bradford in a 12 team PPR league. I needed a back up to Big Ben and all TDs are 6 points. The 1.11 became DGB.

So for me the trade ended up being: ARob for DGB and Bradford

Buffaloes said:
Doug Martin for Montee Ball
Martin more likely to win on (marginal) VBD. Ball is the low expected value high-volatility play that could pay off big this year. I'm a Ball hater so would take Martin, but can see the other side.

A rare player for player of the same position trade in my 10 teamer, non PPR....

A trades Torrey Smith

B trades Kendal Wright

Buffaloes said:
Martin more likely to win on (marginal) VBD. Ball is the low expected value high-volatility play that could pay off big this year. I'm a Ball hater so would take Martin, but can see the other side.
Even as a Sims owner, I take Martin. But Ball surely could make that opinion look silly.

A rare player for player of the same position trade in my 10 teamer, non PPR....

A trades Torrey Smith

B trades Kendal Wright
seems fair, but give me Wright. Non-ppr helps Smith here but I think he'll be too inconsistent in SF.

Team A gave: Justin Hunter

Team B gave: Jace Amaro & Josh Robinson
Amaro and Robinson. Not sure what Hunter's role is going to be with Tennessee adding some decent receivers this draft.
Amaro, easily.

10 teamer, start 1 QB.

Brees and the #22 rookie pick

for

Josh Gordon, J Stew and Spiller.

Team getting Brees already had Rodgers. Team trading Brees still has Romo (that's what you get in a 10 teamer)

10 teamer, start 1 QB.

Brees and the #22 rookie pick

for

Josh Gordon, J Stew and Spiller.

Team getting Brees already had Rodgers. Team trading Brees still has Romo (that's what you get in a 10 teamer)
Don't really like Spiller but I'll take that side
Assuming relatively large rosters, think the Gordon/Stewart/Spiller side is getting a relative windfall. No sure things there, but give me the chances at upside.

Wasn't involved.

10 team PPR

Calvin Johnson

Michael Floyd

Harvin

2015 3rd (29th)

Rec:

1.5 (Kevin White). Traded up as Agahlor 4th

2016 1st

2017 1st

Gio Bernard (owns Hill)

They aren't rebuilding: WRs are DT,Hopkins, Cooks, Evans, Adams, White
still take the White side easily. Harvin has had one decent season, otherwise been a flop. Floyd is ok but nothing special. wouldn't give a 1st for both of them together.

White/Gio and the (2) 1sts are worth a lot more than Calvin by himself.

12 team devy league, PPR

Gave:

Tevin Coleman

Devonta Freeman

Got:

Derrick Henry

I'm all-in on Henry being a great RB prospect. Better than Coleman even with Coleman's good situation and decent pedigree.

12 team devy league, PPR

Gave:

Tevin Coleman

Devonta Freeman

Got:

Derrick Henry

I'm all-in on Henry being a great RB prospect. Better than Coleman even with Coleman's good situation and decent pedigree.
Interesting deal. I have a hard time figuring out Henry because he's such a unique RB. But at this price, I think it's worth the risk.

I get the allure of having both Falcons RBs, but I think the fear has to be that it ends up a RBBC like Cleveland did last year where you can't really rely on either guy as a strong starter in any given week.

12 team devy league, PPR

Gave:

Tevin Coleman

Devonta Freeman

Got:

Derrick Henry

Interesting deal. I have a hard time figuring out Henry because he's such a unique RB. But at this price, I think it's worth the risk.

I get the allure of having both Falcons RBs, but I think the fear has to be that it ends up a RBBC like Cleveland did last year where you can't really rely on either guy as a strong starter in any given week.
That's what I'm thinking. Coleman could get a huge value jump just by being named starter and having some nice preseason touches, but it doesn't mean he'll be an RB1. Either way, I believe in Henry's talent much more and think Coleman is getting a perceived value upgrade due to a situation that seems to be good, but might not be. Shanahan created a hellish RBBC last year even when Crowell looked great.

In addition, I'm built around WR's in a league that can start 5 (Evans/Watkins/Cooks/Agholor/Landry/Funchess), and I have Abdullah, so I felt good making the move for a potential future stud.

Wasn't involved.

10 team PPR

Calvin Johnson

Michael Floyd

Harvin

2015 3rd (29th)

Rec:

2016 1st

2017 1st

Gio Bernard (owns Hill)
10 team ppr I will take calvin. I would probably have traded Calvin for that 1.05/2016 1st and Floyd and Bernard are a wash or favor Floyd slightly.Harvin/3rd for a 2017 1st is something I could eat for floyd/calvin

Buffaloes said:
Martin for me but I like ball at a lower price. I think den job isn't locked up

12 team devy league, PPR

Gave:

Tevin Coleman

Devonta Freeman

Got:

Derrick Henry

I would deal the ATL rbs for Henry.I think Coleman may be able to do well there but the oline isn't good so may not be this year

Gottabesweet said:
Wasn't involved.

10 team PPR

Calvin Johnson

Michael Floyd

Harvin

2015 3rd (29th)

Rec:

2016 1st

2017 1st

Gio Bernard (owns Hill)
White/Gio and the picks

ConnSKINS26 said:
12 team devy league, PPR

Gave:

Tevin Coleman

Devonta Freeman

Got:

Derrick Henry

I would take the shot on Henry also

Users who are viewing this thread