What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 In-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

Abdullah is probably worth a late first at most. Stewart and Taylor an early second at most. Austin a late second at most.

Assuming you can find a buyer for those prices, that's a total price of about two mid firsts for a low mileage three down back with good draft pedigree who is currently a solid rb1 and is healthy with a good playoff schedule. Not really an overpay.
Yeah, I wonder which player could be removed from that side that an Ingram owner would still sell him for.

Also, trading four mediocre players for one better one can be a shark move in that it frees up three roster spots. If there are any gems or long-term hold prospects on his wire, that deal for Ingram looks even better.

12 Team ppr, start 3wr/2rb/flex

Team A (borderline playoff team) gave:

Megatron

Spencer Ware

2016 2nd

2016 3rd

Team B (9-2 but lost Edelman) gave:

Mcfadden

Kevin White

Two other deals from last week, neither by me.

A gave Doug Martin, 2016 1st

B gave Jordy Nelson

A gave 2016 3rd, 2017 1st

C gave Randall Cobb

12 team PPR. Before the games today (2 minutes before, didn't get a chance to start him)

Gave:

Phillip Dorsett

Dion Lewis

Got:

T.Y. Hilton

Pleased with this one, should help my championship run and I had overpaid for Dorsett earlier in the year so now I ditch that risk as well. Still a huge Lewis believer but the value was there.

12 team PPR. Before the games today (2 minutes before, didn't get a chance to start him)

Gave:

Phillip Dorsett

Dion Lewis

Got:

T.Y. Hilton

Pleased with this one, should help my championship run and I had overpaid for Dorsett earlier in the year so now I ditch that risk as well. Still a huge Lewis believer but the value was there.
Yeah I can see as a contender adding Hilton at that price.

I really like Dorsett too so as a rebuilder I might be inclined to take this if I think I can flip Lewis for something solid

This just went down in 1 of my PPR leagues.

2016 1st & 3rd for Michael Floyd (ARI)

I say HUGE over payment for Floyd. If he is worth that, I should be able to get at least two 1sts for John Brown LOL

I say HUGE over payment for Floyd. If he is worth that, I should be able to get at least two 1sts for John Brown LOL
I think it is OK. Some leagues/owners still value Floyd. I would pay a late 1st for him and if I had to throw in a late 3rd it wouldn't stop me.

Depends on the team obviously.

I've been holding Josh Gordon all season in a dynasty league - taking up a roster spot.

Just traded him for what's projected to be the #13 and #14 rookie picks in the 2016 draft.

Gave:

Phillip Dorsett

Dion Lewis

Got:

T.Y. Hilton

Yeah I can see as a contender adding Hilton at that price.I really like Dorsett too so as a rebuilder I might be inclined to take this if I think I can flip Lewis for something solid
Hilton will forever be undervalued

14 team PPR. Rebuild, so this might seem odd. But I'm hoping its a bunch of nothing for a buy low vet I can sell for more later.

Gave:

Jace Amaro

Marquise Lee

2016 3rd

Got:

Desean Jackson
Now that he's healthy and producing, turned around and flipped Desean for a 1st from one of the last playoff teams. Always buy low on injured vets, people.

14 team PPR. Rebuild, so this might seem odd. But I'm hoping its a bunch of nothing for a buy low vet I can sell for more later.

Gave:

Jace Amaro

Marquise Lee

2016 3rd

Got:

Desean Jackson
Now that he's healthy and producing, turned around and flipped Desean for a 1st from one of the last playoff teams. Always buy low on injured vets, people.
1st for a Djax needs to be in the worst trade for the other guy lol. Djax will get you 1 of 3 things. 56pts on 5catches, 0.5 pts, or an aneurism.

Gave:

Jace Amaro

Marquise Lee

2016 3rd

Got:

Desean Jackson
1st for a Djax needs to be in the worst trade for the other guy lol. Djax will get you 1 of 3 things. 56pts on 5catches, 0.5 pts, or an aneurism.
I don't really agree with that. He's been pretty solidly in the 12-15 point range for a few weeks and he has yet to really blow up...with the chemistry he's building with Cousins and how good he looks so far, he could win a playoff game himself. If the buying owner didn't have a very viable 4th WR to flex to begin with, he's a high upside play. That was the case with the guy I dealt with. Not to say I'm not thrilled, obviously. It works for my rebuild too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gave:

Jace Amaro

Marquise Lee

2016 3rd

Got:

Desean Jackson
I don't really agree with that. He's been pretty solidly in the 12-15 point range for a few weeks and he has yet to really blow up...with the chemistry he's building with Cousins and how good he looks so far, he could win a playoff game himself. If the buying owner didn't have a very viable 4th WR to flex to begin with, he's a high upside play. That was the case with the guy I dealt with. Not to say I'm not thrilled, obviously. It works for my rebuild too.
Other than his 2013 season with the Eagles (the same year Nick Foles threw 27TDs and 2INTs) DJax has not played a complete season. He's 29 years old with random hamstring issues and a history of serious concussions early in career. He is about as boom/bust as you can get, and with the role he plays once his speed is gone he's gone. I think you got a pretty awesome deal.

Deadline day deals I made. On a bye this week but if Gronk is out for some time will hurt me.

16 team PPR (.25/.5/1) full IDP
Gave: KB/Crowder/1st
Got: Evans

Gave: Andre Branch/3rd
Got: Derek Wolfe

12 team PPR devy superflex (.5/1/1.5)
Gave: Brandon Marshall/mid-late 2nd
Got: Zeke Elliott

I think it is OK. Some leagues/owners still value Floyd. I would pay a late 1st for him and if I had to throw in a late 3rd it wouldn't stop me.

What do you value John brown at?

Magic_Man said:

What do you value John brown at?
Below Floyd...which is why I wont ever own him. I like him but others are willing to pay more for him than I am

I've been holding Josh Gordon all season in a dynasty league - taking up a roster spot.

Just traded him for what's projected to be the #13 and #14 rookie picks in the 2016 draft.
Holy ####! I don't own him in any leagues but I'd be thrilled to get that for him.

how many teams are in this league? i can see this as being an overpayment in a 10 team league, but being more fair at 12+ teams.

It's not like Stewart is retiring after this year. Two 3rds seems very light for a solid RB2.
I don't think he's ever going to be worth anything more than that, and I have no use for him next year.

He's getting old, doesn't get GL carries, and doesn't catch. 0.5 PPR for RBs in this league.

If I thought I could get more, I wouldn't have made the deal.

ETA: thanks for the contrary opinions, though! Sometimes I get too cute and need to be called out on it.

It's not like Stewart is retiring after this year. Two 3rds seems very light for a solid RB2.
Other than the catches Stewart has gotten the past two years what value does he truly have? Cam takes most all the goalline shots (https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/status/667742647642161152). Since 2009 Stewart hasn't ran more than 850 yard or 4rush tds, though he is on track to beat that this year. He has had like 4 ankle surgerys, tore an MCL, and other than this year was about the definition of injury prone for the past several years. Two 3rds looks fair to me.

10 team, 26 man rosters, PPR

QQRRWWTTFFF

Gave: Woodhead

Got: 2017 2nd from Gordon owner

Team trading the pick is currently 6th in the league in points scored.

12 team PPR, QRRWWWFT

Two trades with different owners

A)

Gave: RB Freeman ATL

Got: WR Brown PIT

B)

Gave: RB Gordon SD, 2016 2nd (2.07-2.12), 2016 4th (2.07-2.12)

Got: RB Forte CHI, 2016 2.05, 2016 3.05

My starting RB-WR-FLX went from

Ingram+Freeman

Cooks+AJ Green+Hopkins

Adams or Gordon

to

Ingram+Forte

Brown+AJ Green+Hopkins

Cooks

Obviously a better team for now, but I got a lot older.

12 team PPR, QRRWWWFT

Two trades with different owners

A)

Gave: RB Freeman ATL

Got: WR Brown PIT

B)

Gave: RB Gordon SD, 2016 2nd (2.07-2.12), 2016 4th (2.07-2.12)

Got: RB Forte CHI, 2016 2.05, 2016 3.05

My starting RB-WR-FLX went from

Ingram+Freeman

Cooks+AJ Green+Hopkins

Adams or Gordon

to

Ingram+Forte

Brown+AJ Green+Hopkins

Cooks

Obviously a better team for now, but I got a lot older.
You killed it with the first trade though

12 Team performance, $325 salary cap IDP league.

Tyrod Taylor $2

Calvin Johnson $25

for

Allen Robinson $4

DeMarco Murray $13

Matt Hasselbeck $15

2016 3rd (pick 6-9)

Users who are viewing this thread