What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 In-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

Not involved.

1-9 team trades his only piece albeit old.

Fitzgerald

To. 6-4 team fighting for division and will make playoffs.

Harvin

D-Jax

2016 3rd

2017 2nd
Pretty cheap for Fitz
Think it is pretty fair really.Djax alone could be equal value to fitz. I certainly don't see offers with this value in my leagues for Fitz
This is very cheap for Fitz. Harvin has negative value taking up a roster spot. Djax hasnt been valuable in a while, a 3rd is nothing, and a 2nd a couple years away isnt that valuable.

It's a few nickels for a dollar.

I am shocked if Fitz cant fetch more than this in any league where he doesnt have a huge salary or something

Not involved.

1-9 team trades his only piece albeit old.

Fitzgerald

To. 6-4 team fighting for division and will make playoffs.

Harvin

D-Jax

2016 3rd

2017 2nd
Pretty cheap for Fitz
Think it is pretty fair really.Djax alone could be equal value to fitz. I certainly don't see offers with this value in my leagues for Fitz
This is very cheap for Fitz. Harvin has negative value taking up a roster spot. Djax hasnt been valuable in a while, a 3rd is nothing, and a 2nd a couple years away isnt that valuable.

It's a few nickels for a dollar.

I am shocked if Fitz cant fetch more than this in any league where he doesnt have a huge salary or something
I had Fitzgerald and sold him like 3 or 4 years ago fairly high.

I actually traded Harvin to the owner who just traded Harvin for a 2015 (Duke Johnson) and 2016 2nd.

10 Team, 26 Players Rostered, QQRRWWTTFFF

PPR; Return yards are 0.1 point/yard

Gave: 2016 1st and Ty Montgomery

Got: Amendola and 2017 2nd

Win now move for a 1st place team (points scored and record) that just lost Edelman. Amendola has the potential to be a top 5 position player in this league down the stretch if he hangs onto all his return duties...will likely be a WR1 even if he doesn't. Am quietly accruing 2017 picks, and the second will likely be in the 12th-16th overall range.

Trade partner is on the fringe of making the playoffs, but not really a contender. Montgomery has solid long-term value in this format. First should be either 9th or 10th this year.

Win now move for a 1st place team (points scored and record) that just lost Edelman. Amendola has the potential to be a top 5 position player in this league down the stretch if he hangs onto all his return duties...will likely be a WR1 even if he doesn't. Am quietly accruing 2017 picks, and the second will likely be in the 12th-16th overall range.

Trade partner is on the fringe of making the playoffs, but not really a contender. Montgomery has solid long-term value in this format. First should be either 9th or 10th this year.
I don't like that trade at all. Additionally, I expect Keshawn Martin to get a bigger role when he is completely healed from the hamstring issue. Amendola isn't Edelman. He's not nearly as quick. I wouldn't be surprised to see Martin eventually be more Edelmanish than Amendola.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 teams, 20 player rosters. QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-Flex

Team A gave:

Jeremy Langford

2016 late 2nd round pick

Team B gave:

David Cobb

Doug Martin

Team B is currently in last place and looking at stocking up for the future. Team A is in playoff position and looking to make a run for this year.

I don't like that trade at all. Additionally, I expect Keshawn Martin to get a bigger role when he is completely healed from the hamstring issue. Amendola isn't Edelman. He's not nearly as quick. I wouldn't be surprised to see Martin eventually be more Edelmanish than Amendola.
I also own Keshawn Martin, so that wouldn't be the end of the world.

Amendola isn't quick enough to win consistently outside like Edelman can, but he's quick enough to do a fair impersonation in the middle of the field and in the short areas.

The NE offense heavily targets the short option routes. The QB needs to trust that the guy running those routes will be on the same page that he is, and that the guy on the receiving end will catch a high percentage of his targets. I think Amendola fits that bill better than Martin right now, and I think that he ultimately sees a high percentage of those targets as a result. He won't get the downfield shots that Edelman did, but the volume should be there.

Martin can return both types of kicks, but they didn't use him there earlier this year with everyone healthy. If he eventually takes over the Z and Amendola spends most of his time inside (which I think will happen), then I think Amendola stays on both return teams. That would leave Amendola with 7-10 high percentage targets per game and another 50 yards or so on average from returns. That translates into WR1 numbers in this league, even with low TD expectations. Worst case scenario in my mind is that he puts up WR2 numbers.

It's going to be interesting to see how much volume Martin gets. I think he'll get a nice mix of downfield shots and underneath work, but I'm not sure if the trust will be there to get 7+ targets a game on a regular basis given that he's new to the team and missed so much time. Guy has 44 career receptions, so expecting him to play at a level that demands a high number of targets might be expecting a bit much. Short-term I consider him Amendola insurance with an outside chance of being flex worthy. Slightly longer term hope is that the Pats retain him and he plays well enough to eventually supplant Amendola in the slot/return role that backs up Edelman.

Amendola isn't quick enough to win consistently outside like Edelman can, but he's quick enough to do a fair impersonation in the middle of the field and in the short areas.

The NE offense heavily targets the short option routes. The QB needs to trust that the guy running those routes will be on the same page that he is, and that the guy on the receiving end will catch a high percentage of his targets. I think Amendola fits that bill better than Martin right now, and I think that he ultimately sees a high percentage of those targets as a result. He won't get the downfield shots that Edelman did, but the volume should be there.

Martin can return both types of kicks, but they didn't use him there earlier this year with everyone healthy. If he eventually takes over the Z and Amendola spends most of his time inside (which I think will happen), then I think Amendola stays on both return teams. That would leave Amendola with 7-10 high percentage targets per game and another 50 yards or so on average from returns. That translates into WR1 numbers in this league, even with low TD expectations. Worst case scenario in my mind is that he puts up WR2 numbers.

It's going to be interesting to see how much volume Martin gets. I think he'll get a nice mix of downfield shots and underneath work, but I'm not sure if the trust will be there to get 7+ targets a game on a regular basis given that he's new to the team and missed so much time. Guy has 44 career receptions, so expecting him to play at a level that demands a high number of targets might be expecting a bit much. Short-term I consider him Amendola insurance with an outside chance of being flex worthy. Slightly longer term hope is that the Pats retain him and he plays well enough to eventually supplant Amendola in the slot/return role that backs up Edelman.
I wouldn't give up a 1st for Amendola in any format.

I wouldn't give up a 1st for Amendola in any format.
Perfectly reasonable.

I prefer to see pick portion as trading back 2-6 slots (and into what I currently consider to be a better draft class), but I'm a noted optimist. ;)

I'm not usually one to make win now moves, but I'm shooting for a 4th consecutive championship in this league and I really, really want to make that happen. Barring another major injury, there's nothing to do now but sit back and see how it all plays out.

i gave up a 2nd for Amendola in a ppr where I can start up to 5 wrs.

I expect a low end WR2 the rest of the way getting me 13+ points a week

Big one just now. I suspect most people will say I got the worse end of the deal, but I'm curious:

I gave

Hopkins

J. Reed

Bradshaw

2016 3rd

I got

K. Allen

Diggs

D. Johnson

Ebron

2016 2nd

My team is rebuilding, so turning Hopkins into a high end WR2 + several prospects I like a lot appealed to me.

10 team keeper league with 0.5 PPE; start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (not QB) D/ST and K, 16 player rosters with 2 IR spots

Team A (my team) traded M. Floyd and Ebron

Team B traded J. Graham

Big one just now. I suspect most people will say I got the worse end of the deal, but I'm curious:

I gave

Hopkins

J. Reed

Bradshaw

2016 3rd

I got

K. Allen

Diggs

D. Johnson

Ebron

2016 2nd

My team is rebuilding, so turning Hopkins into a high end WR2 + several prospects I like a lot appealed to me.
I kinda like what you did there.

Pretty solid value and seems like your team should be better next year. Not often you can trade a guy like Hopkins and make your team potentially better

10 team keeper league with 0.5 PPE; start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (not QB) D/ST and K, 16 player rosters with 2 IR spots

Team B traded J. Graham
I would probably take Floyd/Ebron

amendola

for

latimer
Fair enough

keenan allen

for

calvin

team getting calvin is in playoffs while team getting allen is out
Understandable but I like Calvin still

I gave

Hopkins

J. Reed

Bradshaw

2016 3rd

I got

K. Allen

Diggs

D. Johnson

Ebron

2016 2nd

I kinda like what you did there.

Pretty solid value and seems like your team should be better next year. Not often you can trade a guy like Hopkins and make your team potentially better

Team B traded J. Graham
I would probably take Floyd/Ebron

amendola

for

latimer
Fair enough

keenan allen

for

calvin

team getting calvin is in playoffs while team getting allen is out
Understandable but I like Calvin still
Regarding the opinion stated that you would've probably taken m.floyd/ebron over j.graham, does you opinion change if I used the extra roster spot to pick up DGB from the free agent pool? Just curious.

Regarding the opinion stated that you would've probably taken m.floyd/ebron over j.graham, does you opinion change if I used the extra roster spot to pick up DGB from the free agent pool? Just curious.
Not enough in a 10 team keeper. I am higher on Floyd than most though

However I am a guy that doesn't have high hopes for DGB. Incredible potential but knuckleheadedness makes him too risky for me and is he even a keeper?

Allen for Calvin is a rather interesting one. In your case with rebuilding I take Allen easily.

If my team is strong I might just deal Calvin for Allen anyway.

Qb, rb, wr, wr, wr, te, rb/wr, te/wr - TE Premium

Team B sent: Julian Edelman

Team A sent: Jimmy Graham, Danny Amendola

A is done this year and thin at wr, B is gonna win his division but isn't as strong as the other three projected playoff teams.

Team A sent: Julian Edelman

Team B sent: Jimmy Graham, Danny Amendola

A is done this year and thin at wr, B is gonna win his division but isn't as strong as the other three projected playoff teams.
B isn't too bright

If you are gonna piss away the season at least get something that makes you better next year. Not real sure he did

Team A sent: Julian Edelman

Team B sent: Jimmy Graham, Danny Amendola

B isn't too bright

If you are gonna piss away the season at least get something that makes you better next year. Not real sure he did
Err, I got the teams mixed up. Fixed in my post.

14t ppr qrwwwtffkdddddd te premium.

Team A rec: Julius Thomas, Darren McFadden

Team B rec: 2016 3rd, 2016 4th (both late)

Team B looking for picks rebuilding an abandoned team, Team A a contender.

That's God-awful. Like should be posted as a worst trade offer type of awful

14 Team - No PPR

Gave - to a rebuiler: Kelce and Lockett

Got: West and Ebron

I am in playoff contention .. needing a win or two to seal my spot. I have lost Bell, Charles, and Eddie Lacy at RB. Manning hurt, Brees and Deangelo on a bye. Has been a rough year. I felt I could move Kelce as I have Reed, Ertz, Witten and now Ebron at TE.

Calvin Johnson (1-year)

Eddie Lacey (2-year)

James Jones (2-year)

for

David Johnson (4-year)

Kelvin Benjamin (4-year)

Brandon Marshall (1-year)

12 team PPR. Have a contender and lost K.Allen, and we can start up to 4 WRs, so I made the following:

Gave: K.Allen, Big Ben

Got: Diggs, Decker

Probably lost a little value but I got 2 guys to help this year and Diggs for the future as well....

Trade deadline deal from contender to rebuilder - TE premium league

Brandon Marshall for Maxx Williams, 2016 4th, and a 2017 1st.

JT/DMC really easily

14 Team - No PPR

Gave - to a rebuiler: Kelce and Lockett

Got: West and Ebron

I am in playoff contention .. needing a win or two to seal my spot. I have lost Bell, Charles, and Eddie Lacy at RB. Manning hurt, Brees and Deangelo on a bye. Has been a rough year. I felt I could move Kelce as I have Reed, Ertz, Witten and now Ebron at TE.
Pretty solid deal but I like West/Ebron enough. Like Lockett alot in PPR but loses some appeal in nonPPR

Sold Antonio Andrews for what looks like 3.2 in 2016.

And that's what a good game can do for a JAG.
pick

Calvin Johnson (1-year)

Eddie Lacey (2-year)

James Jones (2-year)

for

David Johnson (4-year)

Kelvin Benjamin (4-year)

Brandon Marshall (1-year)
KB side

12 Team PPR

Team A got: Devonta Freeman and Calvin Johnson

Team B got: Jeremy Hill and Dez Bryant
Dez/Hill for me

12 Team PPR Rebuilding

Gave Diggs, 16 1st late, Denver D

Got Watkins, 16 2nd mid to late, Philly D
Like Watkins here

Trade deadline deal from contender to rebuilder - TE premium league

Brandon Marshall for Maxx Williams, 2016 4th, and a 2017 1st.
Solid value

12 team PPR. Have a contender and lost K.Allen, and we can start up to 4 WRs, so I made the following:

Gave: K.Allen, Big Ben

Got: Diggs, Decker

Probably lost a little value but I got 2 guys to help this year and Diggs for the future as well....
Still like the Allen side

12 team .5 ppr, qrrwwtffd. One flex is wr/te, the other is rb/wr.

Traded osweiler, barnidge and a 16 3rd for a 2017 1st.

I'm currently in the 1 seed (it's close though) and points leader and wouldn't generally start either, other team is a playoff bubble team and luck owner likely to start both. 1st is likely a high-variance midlevel (team has luck/dez/gronk but is otherwise thin). Wanted to cash in a couple guys I got free and wasn't starting for a ticket in the fournette lottery

I'm currently in the 1 seed (it's close though) and points leader and wouldn't generally start either, other team is a playoff bubble team and luck owner likely to start both. 1st is likely a high-variance midlevel (team has luck/dez/gronk but is otherwise thin). Wanted to cash in a couple guys I got free and wasn't starting for a ticket in the fournette lottery
Nice, I like the pick. Getting a 1st for spare parts is a win in my book.

Great deal to land a 1st

Gave: two 2016 2nds (both likely pick 15-20 overall)

Got: John Brown
Not even a big John Brown fan but I would pay that. Well done

Users who are viewing this thread