What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Let them swap it to an afternoon/night game now if they want.  Otherwise they should just get a 0 for the week.
I think I agree about the zero. Submitting a weekly lineup (for this game) means a valid offense AND defense. If you fail to do that, your entry is invalid and you get a zero for the week.

I got a negative score in week 1, and some folks took SF D this week, so a zero doesn't crush your season. You'll actually gain on some people.

I think I agree about the zero. Submitting a weekly lineup (for this game) means a valid offense AND defense. If you fail to do that, your entry is invalid and you get a zero for the week.

I got a negative score in week 1, and some folks took SF D this week, so a zero doesn't crush your season. You'll actually gain on some people.
:hi:

Used:

O- Cowboys, Colts, Cardinals, Rams

D- Chargers, Steelers, Colts, Jets

Week 5:

Offense: Chiefs

Defense: Bills

EDIT: I had the Patriots for defense and forgot they weren't playing this week. Changed to Bills Tuesday morning.
See above - I edited my post instead of quoting it.

Forgot I had the Pats D until after the 1PM games had started.  Gambled on the Dallas D since the Giants' O has stunk.  Guess the Dallas D stinks worse :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread