What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

oakland may win the division! (1 Viewer)

Yes, Oakland may win the division. Heck, Detroit may finish the season 15-1. I wouldn't put money on either proposition.

I think it's a very safe bet to say that no matter who shakes out on top, it's mediocrity that will win this division.

Not going to take a 10-6 record to win the AFC West this year.

I think it's a very safe bet to say that no matter who shakes out on top, it's mediocrity that will win this division.Not going to take a 10-6 record to win the AFC West this year.
Yeah, especially with the AFC West paired up with the NFC East schedule wise this year.

Back on topic of OP. Why would anyone think the results would be different as long as Al Davis is in charge?

I guess hope srings eternal. :thumbup:

Did I just see the Broncos get embarrassed at home by the CHIEFS with a playoff spot on the line?

Lotta heart. :unsure:

Raider Nation said:
Did I just see the Broncos get embarrassed at home by the CHIEFS with a playoff spot on the line?Lotta heart. :lmao:
Heart is overrated. Give me brains 9 days out of 10. Yeah, McDaniels, I'm looking at you.

Raider Nation said:
Did I just see the Broncos get embarrassed at home by the CHIEFS with a playoff spot on the line?Lotta heart. :lmao:
5-11 with a 1.01 pick who's basically stealing that money. I think we need to keep our mouths shut here in the East Bay for a long, long time.

Users who are viewing this thread