What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NYG O-line (1 Viewer)

chihawk

Footballguy
I did not watch the Giants game this past weekend, but I saw a news item on the blogger that

said OL Steve Edwards was signed yesterday because "Shaun O'Hara sprained his ankle and Kareem McKenzie hurt his neck. Their status for Week 15 is uncertain."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sectio...&id=2695555

Losing linemen is never a good thing. Any thoughts on how this will impact Barber, Manning, and the NYG offense?

I did not watch the Giants game this past weekend, but I saw a news item on the blogger that

said OL Steve Edwards was signed yesterday because "Shaun O'Hara sprained his ankle and Kareem McKenzie hurt his neck. Their status for Week 15 is uncertain."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sectio...&id=2695555

Losing linemen is never a good thing. Any thoughts on how this will impact Barber, Manning, and the NYG offense?
They had Whitfield or some vet to backup Pettigout. I don't think they have the depth to lose too much more. We're getting near "eh just play thru it" time where the NFL players shock us and play thru alot of injuries. It's also the time everyone the least bit dinged up gets to rest on Tuesday. I'd wait til later in the week.

If ya want an answer now, I'd guess Tiki is OK with a busted up line because he's plenty used to it over his career with the G-men and runs outside +gets screens quite often. Manning would seem to be in trouble

ever since Pettigout went down, the line's been pretty awful. o'hara's actually decent, so if he sits, i'd be worried as a giants fan, not as a fantasy fan. mckenzie hasn't really been the wall we thought he'd be, though he's still better than anyone else they got.

point is, the line wasnt great to begin with. as crazy as it sounds, Pettigout really is the anchor on the line. if both guys are down, i'd give a slight downgrade, but nothing major. eli's been playing under duress for weeks now, and as someone said before, tiki's used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread