What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Week 1 - Which match-ups are you most looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

Bossman

Footballguy
Reg season is so close I can taste it.

So many good teams, teams that were up and coming last year, and so many that made off-season improvements...

Curious as to which week 1 matchup are you most looking forward to?

NFL Schedule - Week 1

Chiefs- Chargers is a fun game. Mahomes against that fierce pass rush. Lots of key fantasy players: Hunt, Kelce, Hill, Sammy, Gordon, Keenan, Rivers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
49ers at the Vikings should be interesting. 

Texans at the Patriots should be interesting as the Patriots have no WRs. 

Obviously a homer here, but Jags at Giants.  For the general viewing public, the OBJ-Ramsey matchup should be a great one...wonder if I can get a prop bet on one or both getting ejected?

- Texans/Pats and the return of DeShaun.

- Giants/Jags, Saquon vs Fournette

- And I'll take a flyer on the Browns/Bills/Jets games if the rookie QBs get the starts.

1 - Chargers hosting the Chiefs (Chargers homer)

2 - Haven't done my league draft or finalized my FBG contest yet, so I guess whatever players I end up with

3 - Curious to see the volume of touches for Royce & Kerryon

Atl @ Philly - 2 of the NFC's best in a stand alone game

Jags @ NYG - what could be a great Giants offense gets tested right away

Texans @ Pats - How good will the Texans be this year with everyone back healthy?

Steelers fan here, really looking forward to week 1 against the Browns. I'll be curious to see if the Browns have as improved as much as people think. I believe they have, but how much remains to be seen.
Browns certainly have some talent ... but from what I'm hearing, folks that are following Hard Knox are saying the coaching is pretty pathetic.

ETA: Would be chaos if CLE beat PIT week 1

49ers @ Vikings is pretty good. Are the 49ers ready to make the jump and/or is Jimmy G for real? Are the Vikings for real with Cousins at QB or was last season a mirage? Does their defense remain top notch this year and retain the momentum it had last year?

Rams @ Raiders is much for the same reasons. Are the Rams legitimate? Will Gruden and Oakland live up to the hype and/or showcase that preseason optimism that was seen prior to last year?

Bills at Ravens - this year's lights-out Defense , the Ravens, up against a rookie QB or Pedersen..sounds like 5 turnovers , limited rushing from Shady, and plenty of QB sacks.

Atl @ Philly - 2 of the NFC's best in a stand alone game

Jags @ NYG - what could be a great Giants offense gets tested right away

Texans @ Pats - How good will the Texans be this year with everyone back healthy?
Hmm, aren't you missing a game?

Users who are viewing this thread