What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Playoff Fantasy Leagues - Winning Rosters Here (1 Viewer)

Evil G

Footballguy
These playoff Drafts are a strange animal. 12 Owner PPR QRRWWTKD + 2 R/W/T Flex. No decisions after the Draft.

Won it for the first time this year. Here's my Draft coming out of the 11th spot:

1.11 Demaryius Thomas

2.02 Seattle D/ST :bow:

3.11 Gio

4.02 Luck

5.11 Fleener

6.02 Griff Whalen

7.11 Vinatieri :crazy:

8.02 T Rich (could have had Brown)

9.11 Kenny Stills

10.02 Celek

Interestingly, Harvin went undrafted (no FA pick ups)

Though DT and Seattle D leapfrogged me to the winner's circle in the 'Bowl, it really was Indy's comeback against KC that allowed me to be in such a position.

What odd things these Fantasy Playoff Pools are....I was pretty much laughed at when I took Seattle in the 2nd. But if you want to win it, you need two things - an ability to improvise at the Draft and a whole lot of Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really odd, I know, but in my league we run a playoff "Pro Bowl." Back when we started the league 12 years ago one of the members wanted an extra opportunity to win some cash and he proposed this little side game. During the regular season our rosters consist of 18 players/DST's. At the end of the season, whatever players on your roster that are in the NFL playoffs are scored each playoff week that they are still alive. Some of our teams have more players during this side game than others. By the way, it is not a fair competition, but it is an optional $5.00 side bet. Nobody is forced to play, but if you want to play the money is paid up prior to the season.

My winning "Pro Bowl" roster:

QB - P Manning, DEN
QB - C Newton, CAR
RB - L Blount, NE
RB - F Gore, SF
RB - C Michael, SEA
RB - K Moreno, DEN
RB - D Sproles, NO
WR - T Ginn, CAR
WR - D Thomas, DEN
TE - J Thomas, DEN
D - Panthers, CAR

I had a pretty stacked roster with 11 of my 18 roster slots participating in this side bet. My team wasn't the most stacked though as another team had 13 of their 18 roster slots involved. He came in second by 19 points.

Rody

Users who are viewing this thread