What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Official jerseys (1 Viewer)

Sorry if this is way off base for this forum....

I used to have a hookup throug ha friend that worked for a wholesaler....they were able to get "official" NFL jerseys from overseas and he sold them to me at his cost which was roughly $25-40 a pop. A couple years back I got an Aaron Rodgers official home jersey for $25...not to mention the several jerseys I got for holiday gifts!

Well, he isn't with them anymore and I'm wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions for legitimate places online to get "cheaper" jerseys. Obviously I'm not expecting to pay only $25 but I sure don't want to dish out $150-200 for a Manning jersey if I don't have to.

Again, sorry if this is totally inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks!

there are no "legitimate" sites that sell them for 25-30.00 they are chinese sites. And they are fairly easy to find using the google function. Not sure about the rules around here on this type of stuff so I don't wanna post a direct link. If you order like 10 or more shipping is free usually.

Users who are viewing this thread