What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Wild Card Game: Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Carolina

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • Arizona

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Everyone talking about how bad the punt was... why is nobody talking about how this dude just fielded the punt from his knees again?

Cam really doing his best to throw this game away.

I must say, Cam showed great wheels to prevent the pick 6. Thought Cromartie was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lord what a catch by Fitz. That was a terrible throw.
I thought for sure that was a INT, got super excited for a minute before realizing it was actually a catch by Fitz. Amazing.
The throw was perfect. It's why he made the catch. HTH.
How was that throw perfect? He threw the ball into triple coverage and it was behind his receiver to boot.
DID THE BALL GET THERE OR NOT? It doesn't HAVE to be perfect, the result is all that matters.
:porked:
That's what I thought. If you watch Cam, he never misses.
Rofl... I'm sorry, did you think I was saying that Cam was amazing or something? I'm a Giants fan man, I have no dog in this race. Quit trolling though, it's just unnecessary. Cam's missed more passes than Lindley tonight (somehow). That said, both of them are sucking up something fierce right now.
Told ya.

Carolina playing with statistical and physical superiority, but in true 7-8-1 form can't seem to turn their successes into points.

Terribly inconsistent play across their offensive unit.
Right now it's all on Cam. If he hits some of those throws and makes the right read, they are up big.
doesn't need to be on Cam. AZ can't stop the run.
Sure about that?
yep. what game are you watching where AZ is stopping the run?

Users who are viewing this thread