What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship - Detroit Lions 14-5 at San Francisco 49'ers 13-5*** (-7.5, 52) 6:30 (3 Viewers)

I don't feel so bad about the Eagles DL after seeing this high cost SF DL get run over game after game, after game

Do people not look at their bills?

How do they not know what services they are paying for?
Meet my wife.

I got Audible trying to charge me for service every month. I don't have a subscription. I called them and they said someone with my last name has a subscription but they couldn't give me the first name. I asked everyone in my family if they had an Audible subscription and no one did. So I had to contact my credit card company and get a new card so Audible stopped charging me. Seriously, if I didn't keep track of my credit card spending like a hawk, that $15 a month would be an afterthought.

Playing Under the Milky Way on the bumper music while showing Purdy: “Wish I knew what you were looking for…”

Meet my wife.
So true. I haven't looked at my bank account for over a decade. I don't even know how to login. I don't bother with opening mail. I just know I always have money to buy what I want. Before u judge me and my marriage ask my wife how to fix the toilet? Or repair the lawn mower? Fix the water heater? Ha ha

49ers run defense is a no show. Getting mauled.
Completely. Talking heads all week talking about the run D as the key for DET to take advantage of. Ben Johnson listened, apparently
They were talking about running outside like GB did on them. Detroit is doing a lot of damage between the tackles.

Javon Hargrave is a nice pass rushing DT but he was always weak against the run. That first offensive series by Detroit was a thing of beauty. Totally took all the aggression away from the 49ers pursuit.

Love that 3rd and 12 call, and have no idea how if caught SF off guard. They needed like 7 for a FG attempt, and wanted to run clock even if they didn't get it.

Meet my wife.
So true. I haven't looked at my bank account for over a decade. I don't even know how to login. I don't bother with opening mail. I just know I always have money to buy what I want. Before u judge me and my marriage ask my wife how to fix the toilet? Or repair the lawn mower? Fix the water heater? Ha ha
Does your wife know what subscriptions the family is paying for? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread