What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship - Detroit Lions 14-5 at San Francisco 49'ers 13-5*** (-7.5, 52) 6:30 (1 Viewer)

Shanahan body language as Detroit marches down the field is NOT GOOD
He looks totally miffed right now and that seems terrible right about now

Campbell doesn't even look like he will have to make one of those crucial 4th down calls

Miami went down 24-0 in the Playoffs '81 season
They still didn't win but anything is possible if the Niners can return fire at some point

As a GT homer I love Gibbs. Not sure we get to claim him but he’s got a chance to be one of the best Yellow Jackets ever in the NFL. Somewhat ironic with Calvin having played there.

And we don’t have many - Butker may actually be our 2nd best ever already.

Campbell doesn't even look like he will have to make one of those crucial 4th down calls

Miami went down 24-0 in the Playoffs '81 season
They still didn't win but anything is possible if the Niners can return fire at some point
I was at that game my man. Dad wanted to leave.....then the hook and lateral.....I was literally crying as that FG went thru for the Chargers. 11 years old man.....it was everything back then.

If the Lions could possibly get a turnover on defense to shut down this drive would be a killer

If the Niners finish this drive and score TD, probably saves their season for the moment down 2 full scores in the NFCC

Users who are viewing this thread