What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Invision Board Software - Please Bear With Us (1 Viewer)

Please file tickets with our helpdesk for roster sync issues. We will for sure get to you there.

I appreciate it might look like that’s us being difficult. It’s more that this format means we don’t have the info we need to fix, whereas the form you guys are mentioning above breaks down exactly the info we need to help - eg username, name of league etc.

if you open a ticket at sportsguys.zendesk.com this will get addressed. I just don’t have the info needed here to sort it! Thanks all. 
I filed a ticket about this back on June 7th through Zenodesk (ticket number 40023). I got a reply but it isn’t fixed a month later. So it would be great if someone could follow up on that one and fix it. Thanks @Simon Shepherd

ill also reply to the last email I sent but would be great if you could follow up on your side since it’s already in the system. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed a ticket about this back on June 7th through Zenodesk (ticket number 40023). I got a reply but it isn’t fixed a month later. So it would be great if someone could follow up on that one and fix it. Thanks @Simon Shepherd

ill also reply to the last email I sent but would be great if you could follow up on your side since it’s already in the system. Thanks
ok thanks. I don't think it made it through to me. I'll ask someone to chase it down.

ok thanks. I don't think it made it through to me. I'll ask someone to chase it down.
All fixed!!! Thanks, Simon. :)

(between last time I checked 2 days ago, and me bumping the zendesk ticket this morning, something was fixed and all drafted rookies are accurately represented as rostered).

one separate new rankings webpage question…looks like the date filter went away (last 14days, etc). Am I missing it somewhere perhaps? It was nice to sometimes filter out a few of the old staff rankings by date , for example, when the redraft rankings get 20 people deep but a half dozen are a few months old.  I know I can toggle off each person's rankings in the drop down list, but wondered if the date filter might be coming back. Thanks again. 

Please file tickets with our helpdesk for roster sync issues. We will for sure get to you there.

I appreciate it might look like that’s us being difficult. It’s more that this format means we don’t have the info we need to fix, whereas the form you guys are mentioning above breaks down exactly the info we need to help - eg username, name of league etc.

if you open a ticket at sportsguys.zendesk.com this will get addressed. I just don’t have the info needed here to sort it! Thanks all. 
I have opened a ticket and Matt Carey has not replied since 7/10.

Every time I visit the site on my phone, I am logged out, despite having left the same Chrome tab open from my previous logged in visit. Not happening on computer, just phone. I am able to log in and it works fine each session until I leave the app.

By the way, @Joe Bryant, you might as well kill off the web site forum, since the last post in there was in 2016.

Every time I visit the site on my phone, I am logged out, despite having left the same Chrome tab open from my previous logged in visit. Not happening on computer, just phone. I am able to log in and it works fine each session until I leave the app.

Apologies for the trouble there. @Memphis Foundry is doing some more work this week on the forums and while I'm not it will solve this, he's going to be working on stuff here. 

By the way, @Joe Bryant, you might as well kill off the web site forum, since the last post in there was in 2016.

Thanks. But we did that a while back for the old website forum.

This forum is closed to new posts. For help with our website, please click here: https://sportsguys.zendesk.com/ .

We just left it viewable so people could find something in search if they wanted to. That seemed like the right thing to do. 

forum header is frozen for mobile again. 

It’s a good look, and it wouldn’t be an issue if it didn’t prevent users from seeing notifications.

I can click to see that I have notifications, but the mail & notification icons are inaccessible behind the header. 

iPhone, not sure if that matters. 

Cheers

I haven’t "lost" dark mode, but at least twice it's switched back to light mode and I have to go to the bottom of the page and click on Theme to set it back to dark mode. 
I just gave up on dark mode. I felt like the site wanted me to have light mode so I won’t fight it any more. 

I only just discovered dark mode existed a couple months ago, too. :)   

Thanks guys, didn’t know we had a dark mode option.

Banner covering notifications went away this morning. 

Thanks. We had trouble there with the upgrade but it should be working now. If you're still having trouble, please shoot an email to help@footballguys.com and they'll do their best. Thanks. 
I can't get my leagues to sync in the Expert Rankings.  League Dominator is fine but the Expert Rankings not working.

For example we recently held auctions for a dynasty league on MFL ID#71837 and both Davante Adams and Keenan Allen were taken.  In League Dominator the players have synced  to the rosters but in the Expert Rankings they are still showing up as free agents.  I did hit the sync button on that page but it doesn't appear to change anything.

Thought I'd let you know and I did send email to help desk.

Thanks.

Same only it happens on my phone and PC - and the process for getting logged back in on my phone is so onerous sometimes I just give up.

no dynasty rankings for non PPR leagues?  and interesting that one of the experts dynasty rankings missing a few key players???  Is there going to be a non PPR rankings? 

and having to sign in to the forums ALMOST ALL THE TIME is annoying also.

I'm not sure if is just me, but over the past two days, I have been unable to log in and view these forums on my phone. I was able to do it on my home compputer, but logging in and rendering the forum page takes minutes. I waited it out to get to this thread and ask if it is just me. If it isn't, would appreciate if someone on staff could comment on what is going on and when it might be resolved.

I'm not sure if is just me, but over the past two days, I have been unable to log in and view these forums on my phone. I was able to do it on my home compputer, but logging in and rendering the forum page takes minutes. I waited it out to get to this thread and ask if it is just me. If it isn't, would appreciate if someone on staff could comment on what is going on and when it might be resolved.
It has worked ok for me on my iPad. Didn’t notice any slow loading. 

I’m am only hoping for the dark mode on mobile devices…

Been happening to me since yesterday as well on my iMac. I tried 3 different browsers and the same thing. All other sites are fine

I just made the mistake of trying dark mode just to see what happened. Got stuck, and it took forever to let it load fully so that I could select default mode again… then another long wait for that change to register. Using iPad.

Sure hope the issues with operating efficiently in dark mode get worked out ASAP. I've been using dark mode for quite some time, and it's much easier on the eyes than all this white space.

Looks like it's a "Dark Mode" issue, fine on default
:goodposting:

Thanks, GB. I just switched to default, and it appears that it fixed the problem.

Sure hope the issues with operating efficiently in dark mode get worked out ASAP. I've been using dark mode for quite some time, and it's much easier on the eyes than all this white space.
:goodposting:

The default white mode is awful. @Joe Bryant, please try to get this fixed ASAP.

Went dark on me for like 36 hours it seemed. I thought maybe we wouldn't be able to get back here for a week the way things were going over the weekend. 

@Joe Bryant surely knows but I could not get into the forums from my laptop, I don't use my phone in here much. 

I'm sure these things are probably normal when you go thru some changes on the board. 

@Joe Bryant....I keep getting signed out/logged out every time I switch pages on my IPad etc.....also logged out if I leave the site even though I check the "remember me" box, etc....can't make a post etc.....basically had no access to the site all weekend...had to do that funky "I am not a robot thing" and pick pictures with stop lights in them or whatever.....on my regular computer here at work, it is fine....I had also got some strange message about my account being locked for like 20 minutes or something cause someone was trying to log in with my iPad from some other location in Denver with a zip code that was close to mine but off by one digit....(I don't live in Denver)...received emails saying my account was locked for awhile, etc....

eta....wasn't sure if I should post here or the other thread....

I've been patient but not seeing changes and the timing stinks. This reminds of a road near a school by my house needed to be repaved and instead of doing it during the summer they waited till school started.

I'm not seeing a single thing that has been improved. I am seeing two major losses of information.

We now have player ages instead of date of birth. That's just not good enough for us dynasty players and I am now forced to use another site or google for this info.

The play by play is now missing from the game logs. Keeps saying "coming soon" and I again refer back to my paving the road in front of the school analogy.

@Joe Bryant....I keep getting signed out/logged out every time I switch pages on my IPad etc.....also logged out if I leave the site even though I check the "remember me" box, etc....can't make a post etc.....basically had no access to the site all weekend...had to do that funky "I am not a robot thing" and pick pictures with stop lights in them or whatever.....on my regular computer here at work, it is fine....I had also got some strange message about my account being locked for like 20 minutes or something cause someone was trying to log in with my iPad from some other location in Denver with a zip code that was close to mine but off by one digit....(I don't live in Denver)...received emails saying my account was locked for awhile, etc....

eta....wasn't sure if I should post here or the other thread....
Well, then don’t be a stinking ref. That will learn you! 🤣

Just kidding. Have you tried clearing cookies and running virus scan? 

@Joe Bryant

anyone else having issues staying logged in? 

going from mobile to laptop logs me out.

Some others are having issues staying logged in at all. 

@Joe Bryant

anyone else having issues staying logged in? 

going from mobile to laptop logs me out.

Some others are having issues staying logged in at all. 

I do know folks have had issues having to log in from a different device. We don't have any solution there for this season. 

I get logged out every time I leave the site and even sometimes when I'm just going to a new topic.

I was having this issue when I was set to dark mode. I changed my setting to the normal mode and haven't had this problem since. I definitely prefer dark mode, but not if I have to log in every time I go to the site.

Why does it matter what browser or what settings on the browser?   Get these clowns who run this software to change it.  That's unacceptable stuff

Why does it matter what browser or what settings on the browser?   Get these clowns who run this software to change it.  That's unacceptable stuff
I doubt it's a browser issue as it happens to me on Chrome or on Safari - how many different browers do I need to try?

I doubt it's a browser issue as it happens to me on Chrome or on Safari - how many different browers do I need to try?
To me it appears I can only have ONE thing logged in using my account.   If I ONLY use my phone, most times I stay logged in.  But if I jump back and forth between my phone and iPad, I get logged out in order to be logged back in on the other device.  

Users who are viewing this thread