What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League Formed (1 Viewer)

boomer6463

Footballguy
I have started a brand new dynast league for 2008. There is one opening left in it. If you would like the link to check it out, let me know.

I'm in this league and we just need 1 to get started and get a draft order!! Get in while you still can!!

boomer6463 said:
Smizzy said:
I'm in this league and we just need 1 to get started and get a draft order!! Get in while you still can!!
once the league is filled, we will get a draft order and be on our way with the season.
I'm down. Send the link. I look forward to taking a swing at Smizzy when he doesn't already have a beast of a team! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
boomer6463 said:
Smizzy said:
once the league is filled, we will get a draft order and be on our way with the season.
I'm down. Send the link. I look forward to taking a swing at Smizzy when he doesn't already have a beast of a team! :unsure:
Excellent addition Boomer! PJD is in one of my leagues and he the kind of guy you're looking for.Ps...BRING IT SUNSHINE!

Last edited by a moderator:
boomer6463 said:
Smizzy said:
I'm down. Send the link. I look forward to taking a swing at Smizzy when he doesn't already have a beast of a team! :popcorn:
Excellent addition Boomer! PJD is in one of my leagues and he the kind of guy you're looking for.Ps...BRING IT SUNSHINE!
The only sunshine you'll be seeing is me lighting you up, son. Booya.

boomer6463 said:
Smizzy said:
I'm down. Send the link. I look forward to taking a swing at Smizzy when he doesn't already have a beast of a team! :thumbup:
The only sunshine you'll be seeing is me lighting you up, son. Booya.
I need someone to replace an owner in the Central Division who has never logged in to the league. One spot remains. Last Call.

Users who are viewing this thread