What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**NEW** 16-Team Start-Up Dynasty League **FREE** (1 Viewer)

ShamrockPride

Footballguy
What up all? I'm looking for serious minded, committed players for a 16-team dynasty league on FleaFlicker. It's completely free (both Fleaflicker & the league). We're looking to do this big & legit. 40 man rosters with 3 spots on the IR. Veto power to the owners on trades, etc. to keep this fair in the minds of you guys who keep this thing going. There are also co-commish's, so all the power doesn't go to 1 guy. We want this to be awesome. Like I said in the title, it's a PPR & IDP. 16 teams, 4 divisions. 8 team playoff with a week 16 league championship. The rookie draft order in the summer will be determined by a draft lottery in order to discourage tanking. We're looking to draft by the time the regular season kicks off.

League Info

Scoring

Again we want serious, committed players who are in for the long haul, and are constantly looking to compete and build their teams.

If you want in email me at celticblood9@yahoo.com & I'll send you all the info you need. There are still 11 spots remaining. Excited to hear from all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody looking for a start-up dynasty league for free, then this is the 1 for you. I'm the co-commish, so if your interested, send me an email at kol289@yahoo.com

10 more spots left, looking for owners that want to start from scratch and pick their own team instead of an abandoned!

send me a PM or email, if interested

Users who are viewing this thread