What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a Flex - Championship game (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
I'm assuming Tony Pollard isn't going to play tonight and even if he is active, it seems like a pretty high risk starting him.

I have to choose from the following as my second Flex player. One point PPR league. Zack Moss is my first Flex.

Michael Gallup
Michael Carter
Russell Gage

Footballguys has all three projected within a point of each other.

Or would your risk it with Pollard if he's active tonight?

Thanks

Wow....those are some less than desirable choices. Is there anybody on waivers (Hodgens for NYG???). I would definitely go with Pollard if he is active over any of those guys. However, if he is inactive I may throw my dart at Gallup and hope for a TD. Maybe he gets more run if Dallas is resting guys as the game goes along.

Wow....those are some less than desirable choices. Is there anybody on waivers (Hodgens for NYG???). I would definitely go with Pollard if he is active over any of those guys. However, if he is inactive I may throw my dart at Gallup and hope for a TD. Maybe he gets more run if Dallas is resting guys as the game goes along.
It’s a deep league. 12 teams with 22 roster spots. We have 12 starters. Hodgens is already gone. I used most of my remaining free agent bucks blocking the team I was playing in the semifinal from picking up Zack Moss last week. I didn’t have the bucks to win out on Hodgens.

I did just pick up Malik Davis. Not sure if he is a better option or not, but I had nothing to lose in picking him up. With no Pollard and Dallas possibly giving Zeke a lighter load, could be an option, but you never know until you actually see what they are going to do. Big risk in a Championship game.

Well Pollard is out so he's out of the equation.
Tough to choose from such a motley crew but I'd probably take a chance on Gallup.
Maybe the best bet of that group to get in the endzone. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread